+ Reply to Thread

Thread: State Track Meet Results/Live Feed

Chris Jones, WR commit from Daingerfield, won the 2A long jump last night (23-00.50).

Jaxon Shipley took 5th in the 3A long jump (22-07.25).

Mark Jackson, T&F commit, won the 3A long jump (23-03.75) and triple jump (49-08.75)
    Last edited by Ruby Soho; 05-15-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Quandre Diggs' was the lead leg of the Angleton 4A 4x100m relay that took 1st.

Mykkele Thompson took 5th in the 5A long jump (22-09.00). DeAndrew White took 1st (23-01.75).

Mark Jackson also took 2nd in the 3A high jump (6-06.00).

Jaxon Shipley also took 5th in the 3A 110m hurdles (15.00).

Jaxon Shipley takes 7th at the 3A 300m hurdles (39.25).

Brandon Williams wins the 3A 200m (21.44).

Chirs Jones and Daingerfield take 2nd in the 2A 4x400m (3:20.65).

Brandon Williams and Brookshire Royal take 4th in the 3A 4x400m relay ( 3:21.78).

Sheroid Evans wins the 5A 100m (10.39).

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Soho View Post
    Sheroid Evans wins the 5A 100m (10.39).

wowie whoawhow

Sherroid Evans wins the 200 meters in 20.83. He beat DeAndrew White, last years champion by .5 second. Evans is fast for sure.

asshat Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe slams and goes hard. Grippe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeut View Post
    Sherroid Evans wins the 200 meters in 20.83. He beat DeAndrew White, last years champion by .5 second. Evans is fast for sure.
    I blinked, I missed it.

(jfc that kid has some wheels on him)

llogg
    anybody know where Mykkele Thompson is projected to play? I'd assume DB but curious if anybody knows more.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeut View Post
    Not only does he win state, he sets a national best for the season and he does it all from Lane Fk'n 1!

that's some sick $#@! there.

asshat slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by homerxsimpson View Post
    Not only does he win state, he sets a national best for the season and he does it all from Lane Fk'n 1!

strong in the agility department too?

asshat BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by homerxsimpson View Post

At the state meet and Texas Relays it doesn't matter lane assignment cause if you can run your there and lanes don't effect.

Fort Bend Hightower set the 4x200 national record in '07 from Lane 7.

asshat Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon's Avatar
    Can't tell for sure, but it looked like Evans decided to gun it through the turn, then put it on autopilot. Won easily. Seems to have the speed right now to go 20.5 or better if he were to run a perfect race. And again, that's as a junior. I don't think any world-class 200 guy ever peaked before the age of 20, though I might be wrong on that.

bunghole CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by orangenwhite View Post
    At the state meet and Texas Relays it doesn't matter lane assignment cause if you can run your there and lanes don't effect.

Fort Bend Hightower set the 4x200 national record in '07 from Lane 7.
    No, Lane 1 always sucks if you're running the 200 because the turn is tighter.

Lane 7 is a great lane for the 200, on any track.

bunghole CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CAHorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gut Wagon View Post
    Can't tell for sure, but it looked like Evans decided to gun it through the turn, then put it on autopilot. Won easily. Seems to have the speed right now to go 20.5 or better if he were to run a perfect race. And again, that's as a junior. I don't think any world-class 200 guy ever peaked before the age of 20, though I might be wrong on that.
    Dwayne Evans out of Phoenix. HS record holder before Roy Martin at 20.22.

But your point is still valid. Sherroid Evans is only becoming more impressive on the track as time goes on.

asshat jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519 grows his own roses jtk1519's Avatar
    The Devin Sanders kid from DeSoto that finished 4th in the 5A 200m, that's not Deion's kid is it? I know he's bounced around between different schools, but I thought he was last at one of the South Dallas schools (DeSoto or Cedar Hill).

asshat BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jtk1519 View Post
    The Devin Sanders kid from DeSoto that finished 4th in the 5A 200m, that's not Deion's kid is it? I know he's bounced around between different schools, but I thought he was last at one of the South Dallas schools (DeSoto or Cedar Hill).
    According to Wikipedia Deion does not have a kid named Devin.

Sanders has been married twice — to Carolyn Chambers, with whom he has two children (Deiondra and Deion Jr.), and Pilar Biggers with whom he has 3 children (Shilo, Shedeur and Shelomi). Deion appeared with his family on NBC's new show Celebrity Family Feud which premiered on June 24, 2008.

asshat gs1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? gs1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? gs1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? gs1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? gs1 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? gs1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CAHorn View Post
    Dwayne Evans out of Phoenix. HS record holder before Roy Martin at 20.22.

But your point is still valid. Sherroid Evans is only becoming more impressive on the track as time goes on.
    DaBryan Blanton who went to OU comes to mind who ran a 20.37 as a junior in HS. Just looked up Brendan Christian who I think ran his 20.56 as a senior. Looks like actually participated in the Olympics in Bejing and ran a 20.29 in the semis with a PR of 20.12 earlier that year.

Sheroid would have beaten Brandon Williams by .62 of a second which is about 3-4 strides in track in the 200 if they raced together. But that may be a bit skewed cause Williams sort of coasted through the finish line.
    Last edited by BurntOrange&White; 05-17-2010 at 09:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread