+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sinkhole in Guatemala City

I still didn't believe any of this was real, but here's a video:
    http://video.ap.org/?f=AP&pid=KaQDSv...bjiGY6LZco1Ul5

fucktard biteme is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?

asshat judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpclLadyFriend View Post
    He's just afraid of the Guatamaleness.

That looks eerily like Lyle Lovett

asshat The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude is a rep whore. The Dude's Avatar
    Wtf.

+ Reply to Thread