+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dolla Bill Byrne threatens to kick Aggy's ass.

asshat Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6's Avatar

Dolla Bill Byrne threatens to kick Aggy's ass.

An Aggy from the Rivals.com mainboard sent this email to Bill Byrne:

this is the email i sent

Hey $#@!s

I am a third generation aggie and class of '06. my family and I, including many extend family members have had season tickets at kyle field for up to 20 yrs.

We also tailgate spending a lot of time and money during the fall in college station. That all ended today

We are canceling our season tickets and will never again donate to the 12th man until there is all new board of regents minus Gene Stallings, a new ad, new president (that guy is a disgrace).

Dollar bill, I hope you have time to pull your tongue out of dodds butt to read this email

Sincere regards
    Byrne called and left a voicemail on the guy's phone. Here's the link to the message.

http://www.suspectclothing.com/gigem/billbyrne.m4a

Okay...If real...$Bill is about to get a lot of calls.

asshat Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8's Avatar
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! This has potential.

wow

Not Frogstyle froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717's Avatar
    picking up pennies in front of steamrollers
    if thats real, Bill Byrne needs to follow my only two rules in life:

1) never leave a VM you wouldnt mind the entire world hearing

2) never write a text/email you wouldnt mind the entire world reading

bunghole hookemhorns is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? hookemhorns is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? hookemhorns is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Bill has no idea how quickly he will need to change that number. Too much stupidity about to flood that line.

asshat Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6's Avatar
    The number goes to the Aggy AD. So it's real. People have already compared the voice to video of Byrne speaking.

asshat closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses
    That is the greatest thing that could have happened to this board right now. If the power of Shaggy isn't utilized to phone nuke that guys VM into oblivion, I will lose complete faith in humanity.

"Dear Bill, The bat guano is building up at Kyle, you need to get your ass out there and clean it up."

"Dear Bill, This is Larry Scott. We really wanted you and only you, please give me a call at 415-911-5544."

Etc.

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Haha. A class institution with class fans.

asshat Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22's Avatar
    Can't even imagine...

asshat ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club
    Speechless if real.

asshat Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin's Avatar
    Holy $#@!!

asshat F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang's Avatar
    Classless Clowns

Holy $#@!, that's hilarious.

Wow. Page 1

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher's Avatar
    Can't open it at work, is there any way this thing is actually real???

It would be a real shame if someone posted that number on 4chan.

Awesome indeed.

bunghole paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses paco grows his own roses
    I think Dolla Bill is as goofy as anyone, but good for him. Chicken$#@! emails deserve to get called out. That being said, Bill needs to remember who he is...

oh. wait
    Last edited by paco; 06-15-2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: short bus

asshat preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555's Avatar
    It sounds real. AWESOME.

"979-862-2586 is my direct line at work. Please call me. Someone who has the guts to write something like that deserves to have his ass kicked, so please call me."

oh my goodness

in on page 1. holla.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    not that i'm good w/ an ad calling a fan, but $#@! if that isn't the first badass thing byrne's done since he's been there. $#@! that little email writing prick.

asshat crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn's Avatar
    Wow.

$Bill has just gone up a notch in my book. Holy $#@! that was nice.

asshat Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein's Avatar
    How do I make this a cell phone ringer?

asshat DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    There's no way he could be that stupid.

asshat Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn grows his own roses Native Horn's Avatar
    And THIS is why aggy is a better fit for the SEC instead of PAC-Whatever. Admire his brass ones, but maybe not the smartest thing to do.

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    dude didnt even know his #...probably gave out his old one just to say lulz

bunghole JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard.
    That was awesome. I'm sure that was not the first email he received like that. I hope there are more voicemails.

asshat ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses ToY grows his own roses
    $#@!ing classic.

asshat Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius's Avatar
    in before classics

Banned Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen
    please be real. Greatness

asshat Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer's Avatar
    Hahaha. That is awesome. Page 1?

Holy crap. Winner.

holy $#@!, that is awesome

That voicemail is a misdemeanor under the Texas Penal Code.

asshat Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh's Avatar
    Well... this is he first time I've actually smiled at a conference realignment thread in the last 48 hours.

This will only end in awesome.

How long before $Bill and email douche meet up somewhere to duke it out?

asshat Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer headed for a crowd source bannination Red Riverer's Avatar
    What is the original source?

asshat Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad's Avatar
    I lol'd. Great success.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Riverer View Post
    What is the original source?
    Ag on the Rivals.com mainboard who received the voicemail.

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsins View Post
    That voicemail is a misdemeanor under the Texas Penal Code.
    Don't be that guy.

asshat The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Eyes's Avatar
    in kll;j;

asshat NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. NEwherebutA&M is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    I don't believe it.

asshat Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein's Avatar
    Someone should drive to CS and make a citizen's arrest.

asshat jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519's Avatar
    Serious thumbs up to Dollar Bill if this is true.

asshat MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MajorTexasFan's Avatar
    unbelievable

Banned austinstratman is thowed on that four loko. austinstratman is thowed on that four loko. austinstratman is thowed on that four loko.
    Xminus6
    How'd you get apicture of longhornsgirl as your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Xminus6 View Post
    Ag on the Rivals.com mainboard who received the voicemail.
    Umm...do you know how to post links?

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785's Avatar
    Holy $#@! that is awesome.

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific's Avatar
    It is all there, aggy obsession with homosexual behavior and the University of Texas, the anger, the jealousy, the frustration, the incompetence, the embarrassment to the University.....everything that they do is wrapped up in that exchange.

This is McKinney getting hit by an aggy undergrad because Tech was celebrating redux.

+ Reply to Thread