Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 844

Thread: Ask a black man.... Now With MS Paint pg. 13

  1. #101
    asshat Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Potent Potables
    Posts
    4,332
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    OT Sorry if my responses slow down but I am watching the 30 for 30 so I can look for ways to idolize Pablo Escobar.
    Which Scarface poster do you own? Cocaine on the Desk, Black and White, or Say Hello to my Li-ul Fren? Why is Scarface so popular with black people? Why does a Scarface poster (often framed--you know, to keep it classy...) seem to be a required element of black home decor?

    How credible do you (both individually as well as the black community as a whole) find the theory that Jesse Jackson was somehow behind the assassination of Dr. King?

  • #102
    what's your problem w/ mayonnaise?

  • #103
    asshat Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore. Bookman is a rep whore.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    On Montague Street in a basement down the stairs.
    Posts
    4,741
    What does this mean?

    Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'.

  • #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Blotto View Post
    Do white people really smell like wet dogs when it rains?
    Some of them do.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsoda3 View Post
    why are black people so much more athletic and tall than everyone else?

    do you think you are any less smart than other races?

    do you think black people feel more entitled as a race than other races?

    why do black people like pit bulls so much more than other dogs?

    what do you think of the hip hop culture?
    1. Genetics. when you think about it, running seems to always have been a part of our culture in some format along with always being outdoors. We weren't a "lazy" race when you look at history although we didn't really have a choice.

    2. No, but I used to think I was at a disadvantage because I went to an all black school, but once I made it to college and heard some of the questions coming from other students that thought went away, and I didn't go to an HBCU.

    3. No, not by a longshot.

    4. Because they are aggressive dogs. We like aggressiveness.

    5.Hiphop culture is the same as its always been, the people complaining are just getting older.
    Quote Originally Posted by u2-horn View Post
    Are your other favorite pro sports teams the Yankees and Cowboys?
    Brave and Saints

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexasHammer View Post
    How do you feel about tipping?
    Already been touched on. Read young man.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRage View Post
    Not necessarily limited to a black question these days...BUT

    If your chosen career path may involve frequent foot chases with the Police, is the fashion statement of 'Bustn a Sag' really that $#@!ing important?

    Trying to hold up your pants and sprinting for your life...not a good combo. And yes it is a fashion statement.

    However, I do not know the origins. Would guess ill fitting prison clothes?
    1. Yes, and we can pick up our pants when its necessary.
    2. The origins is prison though, ironically it was associated with $#@!s in prison, but most young black men don't know that history lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRage View Post
    Which pawns...?

    The Re-Run or The Kid n Play?
    Kid n Play

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    Serious socio-political question:

    Do you feel that a lack of a common language, as Hispanics have Spanish, has hurt the cohesiveness of the African-American community?

    Fun pop-culture question:

    When black people are imitating white people's voices, why do they make them sound like half-gay British detectives?
    1. We do have a common language, its English.

    2. Its actually the way most of you sound, especially in the business world.

  • #105
    asshat u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn is a rep whore. u2-horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Awesometown
    Posts
    6,916
    So how do you arrive at the Lakers, Braves, and Saints as your favorite teams? Where are you from/where did you grow up?

  • #106
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeuahorn2 View Post
    shouldn't you have said "axe away" in the OP?
    I'm sure if you could hear me talk it would have sounded that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by oobe View Post
    Why do white celebrities always apologize to Jessee Jackson or Al Sharpton after being caught saying something racist, and which one is better (i.e. which one will all black people grant us forgiveness)?
    Because white people see those two as the leaders of the black race. If I had to choose one or the other it would be Jesse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prepuce of Doom View Post
    Which Scarface poster do you own? Cocaine on the Desk, Black and White, or Say Hello to my Li-ul Fren? Why is Scarface so popular with black people? Why does a Scarface poster (often framed--you know, to keep it classy...) seem to be a required element of black home decor?

    I personally do not own any Scarface posters. Scarface is popular because black people think they can relate to his plights and struggle and they find his story inspiring since he became a kingpin. They think they can emulate that without the horrific ending. The poster is one of those, "you're not black unless..." kind of things.
    How credible do you (both individually as well as the black community as a whole) find the theory that Jesse Jackson was somehow behind the assassination of Dr. King?
    Not credible at at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lives! View Post
    what's your problem w/ mayonnaise?
    We love mayo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    What does this mean?
    You have a moral choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by u2-horn View Post
    So how do you arrive at the Lakers, Braves, and Saints as your favorite teams? Where are you from/where did you grow up?
    Partially raised in Louisiana in my early years. No local basketball team and my father was an avid Lakers fan so naturally I became a fan as well. Blame TBS for the Braves thing and Saints were the local team.
    Last edited by neverwenttoUT; 06-23-2010 at 08:59 AM.

  • #107
    asshat HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Defending an ideal.
    Posts
    5,709
    Menthol cigarettes. Why?

  • #108
    NAACP National Champ Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    British Broadcasting Company
    Posts
    32,727
    i want to answer the menthol question... but i'm gonna hang up and listen.

  • #109
    asshat HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Defending an ideal.
    Posts
    5,709
    And have you ever seen this man?


  • #110
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    Menthol cigarettes. Why?

    1.Not a smoker so I honestly couldn't tell you, Hoosier seems to be able to answer this one for you though.

    2.Naw I don't know who he is officer. I have never seen him a day before in my life. I don't know where he stays or whom he is normally around.

  • #111
    asshat GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad Shaggy Gold Club GhostOfTomJoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bloom County
    Posts
    5,603
    My BIL is black (been married to my sister for 20+ years). They have 2 teenagers. I've been to more family gatherings w/ my BIL's family than my own. But I wonder about two things:

    1. are my niece & nephew black or mixed race?
    2. no matter how much my BIL's family loves me & my barbecue, do they look down on me because I use a traditional handshake & not a bro shake?

    Thanks I'lll hang up & listen.

  • #112
    asshat spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas Turncoat in Manhattan; Humblebragging Travel Douche; Dirty Liberal
    Posts
    16,137
    What's the deal with barber shops? I go to Pro-Cuts, pay some cute Asian lady to massage my scalp with her clippers, pay and leave. What's the allure of letting a guy cut your hair and hanging out all day?

    Why Southern Baptist? Why not Catholic or Lutheran or Judaism?

    After years of oppression and fighting for equality, is having a black man in the White House as satisfying as you thought it would be? (Beyond the obvious inspiration of being able to acheive more as a black man)
    Last edited by spankytoes; 06-23-2010 at 09:53 AM.

  • #113
    Jerkass next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus Shaggy Gold Club next2naus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses
    Posts
    10,441
    I'm starting to feel like the black guys should have their own permanent sub-forum.

  • #114
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfTomJoad View Post
    My BIL is black (been married to my sister for 20+ years). They have 2 teenagers. I've been to more family gatherings w/ my BIL's family than my own. But I wonder about two things:

    1. are my niece & nephew black or mixed race?
    2. no matter how much my BIL's family loves me & my barbecue, do they look down on me because I use a traditional handshake & not a bro shake?

    Thanks I'lll hang up & listen.
    1. mixed
    2. No they do not look down on you and probably respect you for being your self. Easiest way to get black people to look down/laugh at you is to try to be something you're not just because your in the presence of black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by spankytoes View Post
    What's the deal with barber shops? I go to Pro-Cuts, pay some cute Asian lady to massage my scalp with her clippers, pay and leave. What's the allure of letting a guy cut your hair and hanging out all day?

    Why Southern Baptist? Why not Catholic or Lutheran or Judaism?

    After years of oppression and fighting for equality, is having a black man in the White House as satisfying as you thought it would be? (Beyond the obvious inspiration of being able to acheive more as a black man)
    1. A barbershop is more than just about getting your haircut. Its like a social gathering. The barber knows every thing going on in the neighborhood, sports and women are talked about as well.
    2. Southern Baptist is the less boring environment out of all your options.
    3. Having a black president in no means meant an end to the black struggle, anybody that believes otherwise is fooling themselves.

  • #115
    asshat LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    red-hooded sweatshirt
    Posts
    4,480
    Do you wear Ask Body Spray?

    Do you look down on lighter-colored black people then say a Wesley Snipes type?

  • #116
    asshat JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB slams and goes hard. JSB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Deion's Dominion
    Posts
    1,616
    This has crept into mainstream youth, but it started with the hip-hop community, but why are flat billed caps so popular these days. IMHO they really look ridiculous

  • #117
    asshat LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    red-hooded sweatshirt
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by JSB View Post
    This has crept into mainstream youth, but it started with the hip-hop community, but why are flat billed caps so popular these days. IMHO they really look ridiculous
    And why are they worn off to the side? With the tags still on?

  • #118
    asshat Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In my robe and wizard hat
    Posts
    3,003
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    1. mixed
    1. A barbershop is more than just about getting your haircut. Its like a social gathering. The barber knows every thing going on in the neighborhood, sports and women are talked about as well.
    1A. You are assuming he's (or his sister or in this case his sista) white, therefore a mixed baby.
    1B. So the barber is the Gossip Girl of the black community?

  • #119
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornJones View Post
    Do you wear Ask Body Spray?

    Do you look down on lighter-colored black people then say a Wesley Snipes type?
    No to both questions. I know people who do though.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSB View Post
    This has crept into mainstream youth, but it started with the hip-hop community, but why are flat billed caps so popular these days. IMHO they really look ridiculous
    The fact that you think they look ridiculous and the majority of blacks think its fashionable is not surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornJones View Post
    And why are they worn off to the side? With the tags still on?

    Depending on the city your in, the side the cap is worn on represents the side of town the person is from. The tags are left on the majority of the time to let people know they are authentic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bacone Cap View Post
    1A. You are assuming he's (or his sister or in this case his sista) white, therefore a mixed baby.
    1B. So the barber is the Gossip Girl of the black community?
    1a. The context that he used led me to that assumption.
    1b. In a way, yes.
    Last edited by neverwenttoUT; 06-23-2010 at 11:00 AM.

  • #120
    asshat Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In my robe and wizard hat
    Posts
    3,003
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornJones View Post
    And why are they worn off to the side? With the tags still on?
    so they can be returned to the store they were stolen from. duh.

  • #121
    asshat enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    8,051
    how come black men refuse to sit more than 2 in a booth even if it's made for 6?

    also, when i waited tables in college, i never had a problem with black people not tipping, but why do they always make a big deal of it? i.e. making me stand there while they count it out. or put it directly in my hand. or go out of their way and walk up to me when they're leaving to hand it to me. why not just leave it on the table like every one else?

  • #122
    Are you on the down low?

  • #123
    Quote Originally Posted by next2naus View Post
    I'm starting to feel like the black guys should have their own permanent sub-forum.
    We call it Derkaville.

  • #124
    Why do black guys like to drive with their driver's seat pushed so far back?

    How do you get your seat back so far, sometimes it looks like driving from the backseat almost (I can't find a good pic online but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about)?

  • #125
    asshat Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bacone Cap is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In my robe and wizard hat
    Posts
    3,003
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    Depending on the city your in, the side the cap is worn on represents the side of town the person is from.
    so facing straight ahead is North? If so, why don't you see many black people wearing caps straight forward or backwards (Southside)? ...or is it that every city is split down the middle like the part in the aforementioned "English detectives" haircuts?....(gangs--east coast/west coast---like Snoop Dogg and California Gurls). 4 main directions (NSEW) should mean not so black and white but rather a black, fuscia, white, and gray.

  • #126
    asshat Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    following my dick around
    Posts
    1,421
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    And have you ever seen this man?

    I wanna know where the gold??

  • #127
    asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Down on the farm.
    Posts
    3,719
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    Sagging and showing your ass is juvenile, going duffy means I go hard, or I go crazy. Anyway he is telling everyone he is a real gangsta and he goes hard in the streets. If you have beef with him he will come after you and he has big guns which he conveniently displays for you. Also it appears he has a mixtape.
    I think this is my favorite answer so far.

  • #128
    bunghole SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    806
    Ever used this?


  • #129
    bunghole Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Horn Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    780
    If a Black person kicked in my door and stole my jewelry, would they know the value of the 20+ year old James Avery pieces even though they are mostly silver? Would they take it to a pawn shop, give it to their GF, or ditch it in the woods and only take the gold?

    Given the racial make up of my neighborhood, it's more likely that a White or Hispanic person did this, but it doesn't hurt to ask. So far I haven't found it in the pawn shops I've checked.

    Would they care that I am really really sad about losing my stuff, as a lot of it had great sentimental value if not great monetary value?

  • #130
    asshat Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    following my dick around
    Posts
    1,421
    is it relaxer then jheri curl?

    Is it still popular in black culture to put plastic over the couch or recliner?

    Florida Evans or Weezy Jefferson?

  • #131
    Quote Originally Posted by enjay View Post
    how come black men refuse to sit more than 2 in a booth even if it's made for 6?

    also, when i waited tables in college, i never had a problem with black people not tipping, but why do they always make a big deal of it? i.e. making me stand there while they count it out. or put it directly in my hand. or go out of their way and walk up to me when they're leaving to hand it to me. why not just leave it on the table like every one else?
    1. Insecurites of being seen as possibly homosexual. You see the next question I was asked?
    2. Because its a big deal that black people do not tip, so those of us that do make it a big deal to show we are tipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by GraciePie View Post
    Are you on the down low?
    No, and this down low epidemic is yet another slight at the black man. It is not as widespread as people are being led to believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by orange dream View Post
    Why do black guys like to drive with their driver's seat pushed so far back?

    How do you get your seat back so far, sometimes it looks like driving from the backseat almost (I can't find a good pic online but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about)?
    Its more comfortable that way and easier on your back. You should try it. Also in regards to having beef with other people if people can't make out who you are they can't shoot at you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacone Cap View Post
    so facing straight ahead is North? If so, why don't you see many black people wearing caps straight forward or backwards (Southside)? ...or is it that every city is split down the middle like the part in the aforementioned "English detectives" haircuts?....(gangs--east coast/west coast---like Snoop Dogg and California Gurls). 4 main directions (NSEW) should mean not so black and white but rather a black, fuscia, white, and gray.
    What? You are making it more complex than it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by SW1TCH View Post
    Ever used this?

    [img][/img]

    Before my time.

  • #132
    asshat ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    13,368
    This will be terrifically educational for me, because even though I grew up on the border of Harlem and Washington Heights, and then went to high school in West Garfield, well, childhood was a long time away and I've forgotten everything I knew about black culture. Now I spend my time wearing ascots and summering in Tahoe.

    First question - you go to a party, you meet two girls, both equally attractive to you - one white, one black. Which girl do you talk to? Why?

    If your answer is the white girl, how do you think the black girl will react?

  • #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn Chick View Post
    If a Black person kicked in my door and stole my jewelry, would they know the value of the 20+ year old James Avery pieces even though they are mostly silver? Would they take it to a pawn shop, give it to their GF, or ditch it in the woods and only take the gold?

    Given the racial make up of my neighborhood, it's more likely that a White or Hispanic person did this, but it doesn't hurt to ask. So far I haven't found it in the pawn shops I've checked.

    Would they care that I am really really sad about losing my stuff, as a lot of it had great sentimental value if not great monetary value?
    They wouldn't know the value, but they would make up a story in regards to the value to whom they are trying to sell it to. And a black person would try to sell it on the street before settling for pawn shop. Which hood are you in? I'll check for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducksmith View Post
    is it relaxer then jheri curl?

    Is it still popular in black culture to put plastic over the couch or recliner?

    Florida Evans or Weezy Jefferson?
    1. yes
    2. Only the older folks still do that.
    3.Evans, she had more of a struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by PINCHE PENDEJO View Post
    Why do black people take their sweet time to walk through a crosswalk when most people will hurry up a little to get out of the way?
    Because nobody is brave enough to hit us, so you have no choice but to wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by ajax View Post
    This will be terrifically educational for me, because even though I grew up on the border of Harlem and Washington Heights, and then went to high school in West Garfield, well, childhood was a long time away and I've forgotten everything I knew about black culture. Now I spend my time wearing ascots and summering in Tahoe.

    First question - you go to a party, you meet two girls, both equally attractive to you - one white, one black. Which girl do you talk to? Why?

    If your answer is the white girl, how do you think the black girl will react?
    Black girl, we have more of a chance of having something in common. If I did pick white girl, black girl would be highly offended, probably cuss me out and disown her white friend.

  • #134
    asshat mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas
    Posts
    14,917
    who is on your Mount Rushmore of Hip-Hop, and why?

  • #135
    do you realize you're a bit racist?

  • #136
    asshat MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer grows his own roses MrsLonghornLawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Grieving
    Posts
    2,268
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post


    Because nobody is brave enough to hit us, so you have no choice but to wait.

    I've often wondered this too, and thought this might be the answer. Thanks for confirming. This is a very educational thread!

  • #137
    Quote Originally Posted by mez2 View Post
    who is on your Mount Rushmore of Hip-Hop, and why?
    Bun B and Pimp C. I was raised in Port Arthur so I was brought up on there music. Doesn't hurt they are arguably top 3 duo of all time IMO.
    Tupac-I don't think there is another rap artist that had a bigger impact than he has.
    Rakim-Changed the direction of hip hop in the late 80s.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsoda3 View Post
    do you realize you're a bit racist?
    I realize that its not impossible for a black person to be racist and some don't even realize it when they are. But I don't think I fit that bill.

  • #138
    asshat mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mez2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas
    Posts
    14,917
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    Bun B and Pimp C. I was raised in Port Arthur so I was brought up on there music. Doesn't hurt they are arguably top 3 duo of all time IMO.
    Tupac-I don't think there is another rap artist that had a bigger impact than he has.
    Rakim-Changed the direction of hip hop in the late 80s.



    I realize that its not impossible for a black person to be racist and some don't even realize it when they are. But I don't think I fit that bill.
    no Biggie? interesting. not that i don't dont disagree with your choices, i guess if you were raised east coast, he'd be there

  • #139
    This thread rocks.

    1. Are you down with OPP?
    2. Do black people get sunburned?
    3. I have a question about the concept of being "ashy". White people get dry skin and therefore get "ashy" but since our skin is white you can't tell. Do you feel God somehow screwed you over?
    4. Do black people love stereotypical movies about black people like "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" and "Hollywood Shuffle"?
    5. Why do you call your mother's sister "ahunt" instead pronouncing it like it should be (more like ant)? Do you realize this makes you sound like a half-gay British detective? Same thing with strength vs strennth.

    Finally...
    Why don't black people make more of a big deal about racial lessons we can learn from the original Star Wars triology? Within 30 minutes a brotha is introduced into the trilogy (Lando Calrisian) he $#@!s over the rebels. He sells out his BFF and gets him put into carbonite and gets Luke's hand cut off. But then in Return of the Jedi, Han Solo (fearless white warrior) helps save Lando from falling into the enormous sand vagina therefore showing overwhelming forgiveness for $#@!ing him over. Further, Han let's Lando fly his ship* in the final battle scene. In the end, who blows up the Death Star? Lando. What an amazing character he was. He went from near lynching to hero in the matter of 1.5 movies. Awesome.

    *I thought Lando was going to take Han's ship back since he lost it in a bet and just jet the scene like a real gangsta.

  • #140
    Quote Originally Posted by mez2 View Post
    no Biggie? interesting. not that i don't dont disagree with your choices, i guess if you were raised east coast, he'd be there

    I don't think Biggie has enough of a catalog to support the claims of being one of the best ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wesley View Post
    This thread rocks.

    1. Are you down with OPP?
    2. Do black people get sunburned?
    3. I have a question about the concept of being "ashy". White people get dry skin and therefore get "ashy" but since our skin is white you can't tell. Do you feel God somehow screwed you over?
    4. Do black people love stereotypical movies about black people like "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" and "Hollywood Shuffle"?
    5. Why do you call your mother's sister "ahunt" instead pronouncing it like it should be (more like ant)? Do you realize this makes you sound like a half-gay British detective? Same thing with strength vs strennth.

    Finally...
    Why don't black people make more of a big deal about racial lessons we can learn from the original Star Wars triology? Within 30 minutes a brotha is introduced into the trilogy (Lando Calrisian) he $#@!s over the rebels. He sells out his BFF and gets him put into carbonite and gets Luke's hand cut off. But then in Return of the Jedi, Han Solo (fearless white warrior) helps save Lando from falling into the enormous sand vagina therefore showing overwhelming forgiveness for $#@!ing him over. Further, Han let's Lando fly his ship* in the final battle scene. In the end, who blows up the Death Star? Lando. What an amazing character he was. He went from near lynching to hero in the matter of 1.5 movies. Awesome.

    *I thought Lando was going to take Han's ship back since he lost it in a bet and just jet the scene like a real gangsta.
    1. Yep
    2. Yes some worse than others. It's more of a skin peeling thing for us though.
    3. lmao, no, both skin colors have there advantages and disadvantages.
    4. yep they become classics in our culture. We love us some black exploitation.
    5. I thought "aunt" was the normal term. I think its a Louisiana thing though.
    Finally...90% of black people have never watched a Star Wars movie in there lifetime.
    Last edited by neverwenttoUT; 06-23-2010 at 12:54 PM.

  • #141
    asshat HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames GORN HenryJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Defending an ideal.
    Posts
    5,709
    Your thoughts on 'most definitely.'

  • #142
    Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25,603
    Shouldn't we be aksing you questions?

  • #143
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    Bun B and Pimp C. I was raised in Port Arthur so I was brought up on there music. Doesn't hurt they are arguably top 3 duo of all time IMO.
    Golden Triangle holla!

  • #144
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    Your thoughts on 'most definitely.'
    There should be a collective meeting to ban the word from all post game interviews or better yet any interview involving an athlete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macanudo View Post
    Shouldn't we be aksing you questions?
    Isn't that what everyone is doing?

  • #145
    asshat pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. pacman can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    78664
    Posts
    8,072
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    Your thoughts on 'most definitely.'
    and already?

    Also, why does it seem most black folks have to spend every dime they have on artificial $#@! like chains, rims, shoes, etc?

  • #146
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post

    Its more comfortable that way and easier on your back. You should try it. Also in regards to having beef with other people if people can't make out who you are they can't shoot at you.
    I always drive with my seat all the way back but it still stops before I get to the vertical bar between the front and back seats. What I am talking about it how do you get it to go back where you're sitting basically in line with the windows for the back doors.

    Very informative thread by the way. If I can figure out how to give reputation points some will be coming your way.

  • #147
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman View Post
    and already?

    Also, why does it seem most black folks have to spend every dime they have on artificial $#@! like chains, rims, shoes, etc?
    Already=I agree with what your saying. Because most would rather spend money on frivolous things to show others of there wealth instead of saving it.

    Quote Originally Posted by orange dream View Post
    I always drive with my seat all the way back but it still stops before I get to the vertical bar between the front and back seats. What I am talking about it how do you get it to go back where you're sitting basically in line with the windows for the back doors.

    Very informative thread by the way. If I can figure out how to give reputation points some will be coming your way.
    Recline the seat as far back as you can with still being able to see over the dashboard, and slide seat position as far back as it can go. You have to have some height to be able to pull this off though.

  • #148
    asshat That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy is a rep whore. That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Carry on, oh soldiers of the ill-gotten snatch.
    Posts
    2,982
    Everytime I see a black man wearing longhorn paraphenalia I jump to one of three conclusions:
    -Hey, there is hoosierhorn.
    -Hey, there is brothahorn.
    -Hey, there is neverwenttoUT.

    Does this make me racist? I think it makes me an optimist, because you guys are always so well spoken!

  • #149
    asshat spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas Turncoat in Manhattan; Humblebragging Travel Douche; Dirty Liberal
    Posts
    16,137
    If you dawn the "fro", is it manditory for you to have a hair pick somewhere in there?

    Why drums? Why not guitars or the triangle?

    Whitley from A Different World, Mrs. Huxtable from the Cosby Show or Ashley from Fresh Prince?
    Last edited by spankytoes; 06-23-2010 at 01:30 PM.

  • #150
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Everytime I see a black man wearing longhorn paraphenalia I jump to one of three conclusions:
    -Hey, there is hoosierhorn.
    -Hey, there is brothahorn.
    -Hey, there is neverwenttoUT.

    Does this make me racist? I think it makes me an optimist, because you guys are always so well spoken!
    Well there's also Rocko and the guy in H-town.

  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts

     

     

    Home .. Advertise .. ShaggyShop .. PanchoChat
    Football .. Basketball .. Baseball .. Other Sports .. RC Didn't Offer .. Gamboool
    Varsity .. Hole in the Wall .. PCL .. Einstein's .. Nasty's .. GM Steakhouse .. NSAA
    Bada Bing .. Can you help me with this? .. Shagslist .. Cloak Room .. Classics .. Bellmont