Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a black man.... Now With MS Paint pg. 13

Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    Because there's a law on the books about this called jaywalking and black people seem to have some strange notion that cars won't kill them.
    Since when have we ever cared about laws? Cars will kill us its the person behind the wheel we think won't unless they are not paying attention, which is the reason for the eyeballing to make sure you see us.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHorn View Post
    I know black people.
    My NNNNNNiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    why do younger black folk walk around with their phones/ipods/whatever blaring music all the time? why not use headphones?
    We are hard on headphones. So they don't normally last a long time. So most of the time its because we are in between periods of owning headphones

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    Does the part of that movie offend you? What about a movie like Blazing Saddles?
    Nope to both questions, movies can't offend me because they aren't really a real depiction of real live.
    Quote Originally Posted by next2naus View Post
    how does an iPod blare music again? I can't find the speakers on mine
    I have a speaker on my Itouch, and yes I do use it during times described above.
    Quote Originally Posted by orange dream View Post
    Can't believe this question hasn't been asked before page 5...

Wall Street Journal or Financial Times?
    Wall Street Journal

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction's Avatar
    Why do dogs hate black folks?

Do you see dogs as property or part of the fam?

Do you think us whiteys are crazy for the way are with our dogs?

Do gingers frighten black folks?

asshat Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain Shaggy Gold Club Blain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    I bleed purple and gold.
    Gotcha. I'm about 10 years ahead of you but I was an Eagle. School is no more.

bunghole JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macallan12's Better Half View Post
    A curious Shaggy female wants to know if it's really true....
    Yep!
    Are you single??

Quote Originally Posted by JennUTexas View Post
    Are you single??
    it doesn't matter...he's black. imagine what your father would think. there goes the neighborhood!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    Why do dogs hate black folks?

Do you see dogs as property or part of the fam?

Do you think us whiteys are crazy for the way are with our dogs?

Do gingers frighten black folks?
    1. Because we don't treat them as well unless they are a pit, and even then they might get Mike Vick'd
    2.Property
    3. Very crazy, but there some black folks that are just as bad.
    4. I don't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Gotcha. I'm about 10 years ahead of you but I was an Eagle. School is no more.
    Yea my school is gone as well. The building almost burned down last year.

Are you single??
    Yes, and you are in Houston, I am in Houston, lets make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wesley View Post
    it doesn't matter...he's black. imagine what your father would think. there goes the neighborhood!
    Just like a white guy, smh, $#@! blocking me from one of his own. I wouldn't treat you that way Brad if you had interest in a black female! Don't listen to him Jenn, I know how to be discreet.

Just like a white guy, smh, $#@! blocking me from one of his own. I wouldn't treat you that way Brad if you had interest in a black female! Don't listen to him Jenn, I know how to be discreet.
    point taken. jenn, if my consent to bang neverwent was required...you have it.

last question...where does "honkey" come from? i never felt insulted when called one because i thought it was funny.

asshat irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses irishtexan grows his own roses
    was this whole thread just bait to get a chick to ask if black dudes have bigger dongs than white dudes, confirm it, and then flip that $#@! into scoring pussy?

last question...where does "honkey" come from? i never felt insulted when called one because i thought it was funny.
    I believe the SNCC but it probably dated back to before there existence.

Quote Originally Posted by irishtexan View Post
    was this whole thread just bait to get a chick to ask if black dudes have bigger dongs than white dudes, confirm it, and then flip that $#@! into scoring pussy?
    Nope not at all, in fact before this thread I thought there was only two females posting on this site. Spcladyfriend and the Derka equivalent longhrngirl or whatever.

NAACP National Champ Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks's Avatar
    Out of curiousity, what percentage of neverwenttoUT's answers on this thread do you agree with?
    you might want to ask him why black people don't read...

NAACP National Champ Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks's Avatar
    Can't believe this question hasn't been asked before page 5...

Wall Street Journal or Financial Times?
    FT is for the older coloreds. kinda like how south beach is for older jews...

asshat enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore. enjay is a rep whore.
    if you have any children, what are their names? if you don't have any children, do you have any names picked out yet?

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction Shaggy Gold Club MissingInAction's Avatar
    This thread is fascinating and I am surprised it has not been Derka'd. He must be banned.

asshat Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornJones View Post
    Do you wear Ask Body Spray?
    I see what you did there.

This thread is fascinating and I am surprised it has not been Derka'd. He must be banned.
    you people don't learn...

yeah, i said "you people".

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHorn View Post
    you people don't learn...

yeah, i said "you people".
    What do you mean "you people"?
    I aint baitin' just curious because this thread is some low hangin fruit for Derkazation.

asshat ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax Shaggy Gold Club ajax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by enjay View Post
    if you have any children, what are their names? if you don't have any children, do you have any names picked out yet?
    I remember when we are like "Holy $#@!! Paul Thompson is black!" Like we were expecting his name would be ShawnTray Thompson or something like that.

And then we were like "Holy $#@!! Jevan Snead is white!"

Quote Originally Posted by enjay View Post
    One girl, her name is Nila.

Lets hope it stays that way.

thanks obama jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt's Avatar

Ask a black man....

Quote Originally Posted by ajax

I remember when we are like "Holy $#@!! Paul Thompson is black!" Like we were expecting his name would be ShawnTray Thompson or something like that.

And then we were like "Holy $#@!! Jevan Snead is white!"
    Lol because it's so true. Derek Lokey and Roy Miller were opposite pigmented from my initial thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    Lol because it's so true. Derek Lokey and Roy Miller were opposite pigmented from my initial thought as well.
    jason campbell.

asshat babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy slams and goes hard. babysdaddy's Avatar
    Dallas: where all the shiny shirt dudes from Plano live

Nope not at all, in fact before this thread I thought there was only two females posting on this site. Spcladyfriend and the Derka equivalent longhrngirl or whatever.
    this part killed me

Platinum Level Donater Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo's Avatar
    Which voice is funnier to you; Avery Johnson, or Fred Whitfield?

FTR, they both make me laugh!

Avery wins that easily.

asshat the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit is a rep whore. the idoit's Avatar
    So... you're saying that an old GF was just trying to make me feel good by saying, "a 6'3" black guy ain't got nothin' on you", or am I just a freak of nature.

Yes, Jenn, I'm single and in Houston too.

Shaggy Game Riff Raff Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    I just found this thread, and I'm pretty goddamn tired of being called a wigger. At least 30 of you have met me, not sure how many have spoken to me. None of you can call me a wigger with a straight face. This wigger nonsense has got to stop.

neverwenttoUT, are you related to Paul Mooney?

asshat OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OakHill Horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    I just found this thread, and I'm pretty goddamn tired of being called a wigger. At least 30 of you have met me, not sure how many have spoken to me. None of you can call me a wigger with a straight face. This wigger nonsense has got to stop.
    Dude, your location is : Nestled in the ghettos of Wiggaville, USA.

wigger

bunghole JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard. JennUTexas slams and goes hard.
    Yes, and you are in Houston, I am in Houston, lets make it happen.

Fabulous, I can cross "sex with a black guy" off my bucket list.

Thank you for your blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by the idoit View Post
    So... you're saying that an old GF was just trying to make me feel good by saying, "a 6'3" black guy ain't got nothin' on you", or am I just a freak of nature.

I am an equal opportunity employer.

Annnnnd Derka'd.

Shaggy Game Riff Raff Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OakHill Horn View Post
    Dude, your location is : Nestled in the ghettos of Wiggaville, USA.
    yeah, it's a joke, and a play on lyrics from an OutKast song. Ive had plenty of PC whiteboys on this site who've never known a black guy besides that one rich black kid at their private school call me a wigger. I joke along with that, because they have no $#@!ing clue what an actual wigger is. What's that? Derka's white? and he raps? and he wears jorts? WIGGER!!!!! But to have someone who is ACTUALLY black call me a wigger about 50 times in this thread, well, Im getting tired of it.

I grew up around black people. I work with black people. ive lived with black people. Ive played ball with black people, etc, etc. So of course, I have adopted some of theur tendencies, just as one of my black friends keep calling me every day to talk about soccer because I introduced to him. Does that make him a Blonkie? or a Blacker? or a Blite-Bread? No. There's a huge difference in liking/performing rap music and wearing timberlands, and actually being a wigger. Wigger's dont listen to country music, and watch Scrubs, and drive pickup trucks, etc, etc. Im me, and Im not a wigger. And I honestly do get offended by it. read any thread I post on about rap. I hate when people try to be somehting they aren't. I'm me, and nothing more or less, and Im damn sure not a wigger.
    Last edited by Derka Derka; 06-23-2010 at 07:54 PM.

asshat Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith's Avatar
    I understand that the "W" word is a powder keg Derka...I don't know the history as to why people make fun of your raps and beats and why they call you the W word

but I gotta go with the masses on this one until I know different......

but I will have the common courtesy of labelling you a wegro

BTW, to the people who were saying $#@! about this thread eventually being "Derka'd", when you call me out from the first post, and then call me out over and over again, (Ive skimmed 2 pages and seen my name andd wigger in the same sentence 3 times) dont act like its "getting derkad" if I come in here pissed off.

asshat Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith's Avatar
    Well, I guess it is ok for a white guy to drop wigger on you but you are right it is not ok for a black fella to say it....turnabout is fairplay...so take it back neverwent.

I did laugh my ass off at these though Derka the wegro's quote

"Blonkie? or a Blacker? or a Blite-Bread"

BTW, to the people who were saying $#@! about this thread eventually being "Derka'd", when you call me out from the first post, and then call me out over and over again, (Ive skimmed 2 pages and seen my name andd wigger in the same sentence 3 times) dont act like its "getting derkad" if I come in here pissed off.
    very good point Derka....keep peckin' on that computer and droppin' some logical knowledge on the college and $#@! that is far beyond the intellectual capacity of a wigger and I will definately change my mind...

You may have to stop rapping too...but I can see myself changing my mind

Thank you for your blessing.

I am an equal opportunity employer.

Annnnnd Derka'd.
    Well get your peach pounding on.....be sure and get one of those inflatable donuts to sit on for the ride home

asshat GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad is a rep whore. GhostOfTomJoad's Avatar
    This thread has been awesome. Funny. Insightful. Reflective. Eye opening. Don't let this thing get $#@!ing derka'd after 5 pages.

Lionel Richie. Should he have ever recorded a song post-Commodores?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfTomJoad View Post
    This thread has been awesome. Funny. Insightful. Reflective. Eye opening. Don't let this thing get $#@!ing derka'd after 5 pages.

$#@! you. Dont bring my name up in the OP na dtalk $#@! about me throughout the thread and then complain when I show up. You $#@!ing people BEG for it and then pretend to be angry when you get it.

Oh, and by the way, I havent even done anything besides tell people to stop $#@!ing talking $#@! about me. So yeah, $#@! you, and this stupid $#@!ing thread.

asshat mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost's Avatar
    Why chitterlings?

Please ignore the Derka. Derka either ask a question of GTFO! I won't address anymore of your post in here unless its a question for me. I will answer the questions I haven't answered yet in a moment.

asshat mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost's Avatar
    Your favorite white guy insult? Whitey, cracker or honkey?

Please ignore the Derka. Derka either ask a question of GTFO! I won't address anymore of your post in here unless its a question for me. I will answer the questions I haven't answered yet in a moment.
    Here's a question. Actually, 2.

1) Why in the $#@! would you bring me up from your OP and talk $#@! about me throughout the thread and then tell people to ignore me when I come here pissed off?

2) How come your knowledge of basketball sucks extra bad for a black guy?

Quote Originally Posted by the idoit View Post

Freaks of nature occur, and I won't hate on you getting any of Jenn, you know the saying, It ain't no fun if the homies can't get none.

Quote Originally Posted by StregaHorn View Post
    neverwenttoUT, are you related to Paul Mooney?
    No and all black people are related, just to throw that out there.

Yes we need to accomplish this task asap. PM me ;)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfTomJoad View Post

Lionel Richie makes good music, he should have recorded more music post-Commodores, instead he left us with Nicole Richie.

Why chitterlings?
    Just one of those traditional foods, I have never eaten though, can't get past the smell when they are being cleaned(properly).

Here's a question. Actually, 2.

1) Why in the $#@! would you bring me up from your OP and talk $#@! about me throughout the thread and then tell people to ignore me when I come here pissed off?

2) How come your knowledge of basketball sucks extra bad for a black guy?
    1. I referenced you in the first post just to add some humor, not sure why you are taken such offense to that. And I answered a question posed to me about you.
    2. Your opinion regarding my knowledge of basketball is just your opinion, what is the point in arguing against what you believe?

Your favorite white guy insult? Whitey, cracker or honkey?
    I'll go with cracka.
    Last edited by neverwenttoUT; 06-23-2010 at 09:10 PM.

asshat EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B's Avatar
    Have you ever traveled anywhere and actually had to pay for a hotel instead of staying with a relative?

How old were you the first time you ever got on a plane?

Have you ever stripped a sister down and found the kitty to look like a black cat with a red bird in it's mouth?

Why don't you learn how to swim as an adult?

Drowning ain't no way for anybody to go out!

What months are the worst for ashy skin?

Quote Originally Posted by EE2B View Post
    Have you ever traveled anywhere and actually had to pay for a hotel instead of staying with a relative?
    Lol yes, but if I am anywhere in Texas or Louisiana having to find a hotel is the least of my worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksmith View Post
    How old were you the first time you ever got on a plane?

Have you ever stripped a sister down and found the kitty to look like a black cat with a red bird in it's mouth?

Why don't you learn how to swim as an adult?

Drowning ain't no way for anybody to go out!

What months are the worst for ashy skin?
    2.I was hanging with this one chic, and I knew she was on her cycle, anyway we ended up at Chachos, had one to many jumbo margaritas, and all I remember is coming to my senses and immediately hopping in the shower.
    3.Won't put myself in the situation. Once in the 7th grade I was pushed in the deep end at school, kid honestly didn't know I couldn't swim, anyway luckily I'm black and have quick reflexes I was able to grab on to the side of pool on my way down and pull myself back up.
    4.The winter months.

Do black folks really believe the "man" is keeping them down?

Do black folks resent the fact that Asians are often tagged as "the model minority?"

What is dumber, using wigger, wexican or w-asian?

Ooh, and what is the general consensus on juggalos? The clown worshiping idiots.
    Last edited by BigPoppaPump; 06-23-2010 at 09:55 PM.

who really killed Malcolm X? Why?

i'm torn...

i can't decide if this is great or if it's terrible.

continue.

asshat Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke's Avatar
    Don't forget mdmost.

Closed Thread