Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a black man.... Now With MS Paint pg. 13

asshat mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdmost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by next2naus View Post
    well if you didn't act like Shamewood
    zing (yet very true)

TEXAS FIGHT! mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? mgnhorn's Avatar
    i don't have a question but i think i've legitimately learned some stuff. well done sir

its like we're becoming one big multiracial family with a 'special' kid

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wesley View Post
    What do you think of Ice Cube? He was bad ass as a member of NWA and then he got ripped on for going solo. Do you think that was a collaberative effort to sell records? Did Ice Cube sell out by making kids movies and stuff after kicking all sorts of ass in BITH?
    First lets get one thing clear. Ice Cube was never a "real" gangsta. During the time he was a 'gangsta' in NWA he was also a model student at University of Arizona. Gangstas don't go to college! Secondly he wasn't making any real money in NWA. Eazy and Heller were making all the money which is why everyone eventually left, Cube was just smart enough(college) to do it sooner. I don't see him as a sell out, he was just a "poser" earlier in his career to make some money. The Cube we see now is who he always was.

Quote Originally Posted by gsoda3 View Post
    if you've ever been in austin the same weekend as texas relays, does it annoy you as much as it does us?

are black people still mad about slavery?

did you vote for obama? how do you think he's done as the president?
    1. Yes and now it does. When I was younger I was likely part of the problem. I'm sorry.
    2. No its been to long and my generation doesn't even really have any association with the Civil Rights movement like our parents generation, so we hardly think about that stuff.
    3. Yes, and he has done an average job, nothing to write home to your momma about type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by orange dream View Post
    Favorite Uncle...

Tom or Ben?
    Ben, love the rice.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgnhorn View Post
    i don't have a question but i think i've legitimately learned some stuff. well done sir

its like we're becoming one big multiracial family with a 'special' kid
    It was the ultimate goal!

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaPump View Post
    I'm still waiting for some MS Paint Thujone!
    After counseling with my cabinet and advisers I've determined that this thread does deserve memorialization. And it plays right in with Item #2 on my latest post on www.prevailandride.blogspot.com

I will get something up late tonight.

asshat CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack's Avatar
    How does it feel, as a kid or teenager, to be in class and learning about slavery and post civil war jim crow laws? How did it feel when you first learned about it? Were you angry? sad? indifferent?

What about the first time you ever encountered a racist moment against yourself? How old were you when you cognizant to realize there are people who openly detest or look upon you as a second rate human/animal?

Why do black people say "booboo" instead of $#@!, poop, crap, or any other slang word.

What's up with sprite, no ice?

i'm still pissed to learn that black people don't like star wars. that's like white people not thinking friday is funny. at some point black people need to embrace that flying spaceships, hyperspace and $#@! like that is essential for the survival of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by THujone View Post
    After counseling with my cabinet and advisers I've determined that this thread does deserve memorialization. And it plays right in with Item #2 on my latest post on www.prevailandride.blogspot.com

I'm honored.

Quote Originally Posted by CutTheCrackJack View Post
    How does it feel, as a kid or teenager, to be in class and learning about slavery and post civil war jim crow laws? How did it feel when you first learned about it? Were you angry? sad? indifferent?

What about the first time you ever encountered a racist moment against yourself? How old were you when you cognizant to realize there are people who openly detest or look upon you as a second rate human/animal?

Why do black people say "booboo" instead of $#@!, poop, crap, or any other slang word.

What's up with sprite, no ice?
    1. The majority of what we learn about slavery/Jim Crowe is done through the elementary years of school when we are to young to get a full understanding of the issue. In middle school the only history classes I had was Texas History and World History, in high school all my history teachers were coaches posing as teachers so we didn't do much of anything. Black history months were focused on more positive black things in history. The majority of what I learned from slavery/Jim Crowe came from TV/reading and not from school. Not saying it was like that everywhere just my experience. When I became of age and would come across the topic yes it would make me angry, and I would want to go to walmart and "unintentionally" run into white people with a cart, but in the end I couldn't blame the current generation for mistakes of there forefathers.

2. First time I touched on I was young, called a $#@! by one of my classmates and he got a right hook to the jaw. I believe I was 6 or 7 at that time. I would say around the age of 12 or 13 is when I became aware of actions around me that would show certain people would look at/act different in close proximity.

3. When potty training #2 is called booboo, it just sticks.

4.A couple of different reasons for this one, so I need more context to what you are referring to before answering.

i'm still pissed to learn that black people don't like star wars. that's like white people not thinking friday is funny. at some point black people need to embrace that flying spaceships, hyperspace and $#@! like that is essential for the survival of the race.
    Not all blacks just like 90% of us.

asshat CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack Shaggy Gold Club CutTheCrackJack's Avatar
    Almost every black guy I know always orders or buys Sprite and its always with no Ice. Any insight?

Also, what do black people really think about Oprah?

Also, what do black people really think about Eminem?

what about the bad rap blacks get for being crappy tippers? justified?

Quote Originally Posted by attorney512 View Post
    what about the bad rap blacks get for being crappy tippers? justified?
    asked twice, addressed once.

Quote Originally Posted by CutTheCrackJack View Post
    Almost every black guy I know always orders or buys Sprite and its always with no Ice. Any insight?

Also, what do black people really think about Oprah?

Also, what do black people really think about Eminem?
    1. Sprite waters down to easy plus the soda is already cold coming out of the machine, ice just gips you out of the amount of soda you get. Who wants to pay for ice?
    2. The female race praises and follows all things Oprah, the male race could careless for her and we all think she is anti-male.
    3. Kind of a split here but at the end of the day most respect his skills. Some just can't get over the fact a white man, skill wise is one of the best to ever do it.

asshat EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B grows his own roses EE2B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flaco View Post
    He did it to make up for $#@!ing up their hair.
    This needs more attention....

NAACP National Champ Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THujone View Post

sums it up for me.

asshat HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames's Avatar
    Do you ever talk loud in theaters?

NAACP National Champ Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMoney View Post
    What percentage of your black male friends claim to be ticket brokers, scalpers, hustlers, always have the ticket hook up, knows Kobe's third cousin once removed who can score him some lakers tickets he can sell to you?
    TexansHornsHater has an uncle who works for a team (that I PM'd you about) and swears he can get us tickets. All he has to do is "Call Uncle....."

So when I meet Uncle... He does indeed work for said team. He can't hook up a damn thing.

Q: What's missing from this picture?

What percentage of your black male friends claim to be ticket brokers, scalpers, hustlers, always have the ticket hook up, knows Kobe's third cousin once removed who can score him some lakers tickets he can sell to you?
    None of my personal friends but I know guys that make this claim and never come through. Oh and my father but he only has the hook up into ULofL sporting events and nobody wants to waste there time at those.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    Do you ever talk loud in theaters?
    I don't normally but I have been with being that always do. Only movie I can think of where I deliberately talked loud was when I went to see The Fog. No one was watching that movie after 30 minutes in and everyone in the theatre(all races) were talking loud. Most we could make out of spending our 8.25.

Hoosier- A fried chicken leg.

asshat Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHorn View Post
    A Mexican?

Since he is naked, a big $#@!?

bunghole Tila is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tila is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tila is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tila is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tila's Avatar

Re: Ask a black man....

Quote Originally Posted by burntorangebongos View Post

Since he is naked, a big $#@!?
    This.
    Last edited by Tila; 06-24-2010 at 08:02 PM.

YKK on yo zipper Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    OK, I know a lot of black people, and I know a lot about black people, but I've never thought to ask one of em about this:

How do black people have the hook up on the wheel chair parking spot passes? I know UT football players who have them!!!! Seems like every time I go to the grocery store (including the trip I just got back from) there's a black person parked in the handicapped spot who's not handicapped. Now, I swear to God on everything I love that what I am about to say is true. Not this last trip to the store, but in my previous trip to the HEB in Pflugerville just off 35, as I was pulling in, the person who was parked in the handicapped spot was returning to her cadillac. She was walking, just fine, with exactly one item in her cart: a watermelon. Couldnt make it up if I tried folks. Swear to God. Wanted so badly to take a picture. Wish I would have now.

People with bad hearts qualify for handicapped parking, they are usually fat, but able bodied with no limp. But they are still handicapped.

asshat bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    First lets get one thing clear. Ice Cube was never a "real" gangsta. During the time he was a 'gangsta' in NWA he was also a model student at University of Arizona. Gangstas don't go to college! Secondly he wasn't making any real money in NWA. Eazy and Heller were making all the money which is why everyone eventually left, Cube was just smart enough(college) to do it sooner. I don't see him as a sell out, he was just a "poser" earlier in his career to make some money. The Cube we see now is who he always was.
    A quick follow up to this. Do you think most of the black community would respect him more if he were a real gangsta? If the answer is yes, this is one of the biggest problems facing the black community.

Sorry for getting all serious and $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    OK, I know a lot of black people, and I know a lot about black people, but I've never thought to ask one of em about this:

How do black people have the hook up on the wheel chair parking spot passes? I know UT football players who have them!!!! Seems like every time I go to the grocery store (including the trip I just got back from) there's a black person parked in the handicapped spot who's not handicapped. Now, I swear to God on everything I love that what I am about to say is true. Not this last trip to the store, but in my previous trip to the HEB in Pflugerville just off 35, as I was pulling in, the person who was parked in the handicapped spot was returning to her cadillac. She was walking, just fine, with exactly one item in her cart: a watermelon. Couldnt make it up if I tried folks. Swear to God. Wanted so badly to take a picture. Wish I would have now.
    This is a good question than I am going to elaborate on some. Doctors are some of the most crooked people I know, and they are more than willing to help/assist black people get over the system in what ever manner necessary. Why? I don't know, but let me tell you a quick story. A year ago, I believe my daughter had just turn 4, she had a cough it wasn't anything crucial but you know how females are so her mother wanted her to see a doctor so I took her. Anyway after checking her out he didn't find any real problems and this is what he states to me. "Any normal over the counter medicine should take care of this in a day or so, but if YOU would like I can prescribe some Promethazine. I declined, but had I accepted there is no doubt in my mind I could have had a steady supply of promethazine from this doctor and easily been making a bit of money from it. And this $#@! happens ALL the time. Doctors are more than willing to assist us in getting handicap passes, write bogus prescriptions and doctors notes so we can miss time from work. I knew someone that had a whole pad of doctors notes with his signature and various excuses. And yes normally these doctors are white. I have my theories on why but I still find the behavior surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by bamachine View Post
    A quick follow up to this. Do you think most of the black community would respect him more if he were a real gangsta? If the answer is yes, this is one of the biggest problems facing the black community.

Sorry for getting all serious and $#@!.
    The black community respects him at this point, most don't even know the real history anyway. The majority believe he was a real gangsta now turned family movie man, but regardless they still respect him for the moves he had made. If the majority didn't, he wouldn't be relevant at this point. But to answer your question yes we do glorify "gangstas" and a problem in the black community. No need to apologize for asking a serious question because believe it or not a lot of these questions were serious questions to some people.

Like A Wolf On The Fold naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija's Avatar
    I'm still processing this one.

Hoosier summed it up a while ago.

oh, and

believe it or not a lot of these questions were serious questions to some people.
    yup.

HenryJames wins the thread IMO.

I had no idea neverwenttout was black.
    Great thread, however, I disagree with you saying the hispanics think they have had the same struggles as the blacks.

Favorite old school r&b/soul artist?

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    What does it feel like when you smoke sherm?

57 years ago when I was in 3th grade, a negro (that's what blacks were called then in polite society) classmate's yearbook class photo didn't turn out too well. Our class was lined up in front of the black curtain in the school auditorium, and he wore black pants & a white shirt. The shirt was the only part of him that showed up in the picture. Apparently he wasn't smiling and had blinked when the pic was taken.

When the yearbooks were issued, all the other kids - including me - thought it was funny to see a white shirt suspended in mid air. Leroy compounded the amusement of the situation by throwing his yearbook copy on the floor & stomping on it.

I still lol when I see that picture every few years when checking out my old yearbook.

Does that make me a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Flood View Post
    I had no idea neverwenttout was black.
    Great thread, however, I disagree with you saying the hispanics think they have had the same struggles as the blacks.

Favorite old school r&b/soul artist?
    Some not all, and its more prevalent in northern states(NY) than it is down here in the south,

Ale Green

Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Rocks View Post
    What does it feel like when you smoke sherm?
    Never smoked it before, in fact I have never smoked anything a day in my life. Nobody believes me when I say that though, but its the truth,

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    57 years ago when I was in 3th grade, a negro (that's what blacks were called then in polite society) classmate's yearbook class photo didn't turn out too well. Our class was lined up in front of the black curtain in the school auditorium, and he wore black pants & a white shirt. The shirt was the only part of him that showed up in the picture. Apparently he wasn't smiling and had blinked when the pic was taken.

When the yearbooks were issued, all the other kids - including me - thought it was funny to see a white shirt suspended in mid air. Leroy compounded the amusement of the situation by throwing his yearbook copy on the floor & stomping on it.

I still lol when I see that picture every few years when checking out my old yearbook.

Does that make me a racist?

No I would laugh at that too, most people would, that is some funny $#@!, can you scan it onto the interwebs and post the pic?
    Last edited by neverwenttoUT; 06-24-2010 at 10:20 PM.

I'm old, so scanning stuff & posting it is beyond my skills.

sounds kinda racist to me brat, but your generation is going to die off soon so it is all good. :)

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar

How do black people have the hook up on the wheel chair parking spot passes? I know UT football players who have them!!!! Seems like every time I go to the grocery store (including the trip I just got back from) there's a black person parked in the handicapped spot who's not handicapped. Now, I swear to God on everything I love that what I am about to say is true. Not this last trip to the store, but in my previous trip to the HEB in Pflugerville just off 35, as I was pulling in, the person who was parked in the handicapped spot was returning to her cadillac. [b]She was walking, just fine,[/b[ with exactly one item in her cart: a watermelon. Couldnt make it up if I tried folks. Swear to God. Wanted so badly to take a picture. Wish I would have now.

I once saw a woman doing the same thing. I actually was in the mood to be a smart ass and decided to point out that she was parked in a handicap zone. She glared at me with this go to hell look and then abruptly broke into a limp in mid stride. I just busted out laughing. There's not much else you can do when facing that kind of mentality.
    Last edited by Texas_Rocks; 06-24-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks for confirming these things, I was about 0 for 12 with black dudes telling me that they had the most bad ass hook up... except nothing would materialize

Next ticket related question.... My black male clients are beyond great to deal with (they are well informed and appreciative of the service we provide). Black women are brutal... seats are never good enough, its overpriced, its a scam etc etc etc... There is no other race that has such a large disparity in terms of ease to deal with of men vs. women. What's up with that. Is it a ticket thing or are most black dudes easy going consumers and black women totally insane about purchases?

Maybe the black dudes are so grateful because they appreciate a reliable source relative to their buddy who once washed Mario Williams' car and therefore thinks he can score great tickets from him.
    I see you have been introduced into the world of dealing with how most black woman are. Nothing is ever good enough, everything is always some sort of conspiracy, and you are cheating the out of something some how, they just can't put they finger on it but they will bitch about it anyway. Us males are more easy going until you give us a reason not to be, with the females you have to earn your good fortune because before hand they have absolutely no reason to believe anything coming out of your mouth.

Untouched By aggy Crime Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo Shaggy Gold Club Quasimofo's Avatar
    Riddle me this, black man;

How many people have pos- repped you for answering every damn question asked for 7 pages?

Which of these is your favorite?

Be honest, did you own some Reebok Pumps?

Quote Originally Posted by Quasimofo View Post
    Riddle me this, black man;

How many people have pos- repped you for answering every damn question asked for 7 pages?

Which of these is your favorite?

Be honest, did you own some Reebok Pumps?
    1. I have been 4 positive reps, 1 neutral
    2. The fro
    3. Yes I did and I was nieve enough to believe they actually made a difference.

Prat JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround's Avatar
    I would give him more rep, but I've got to spread it around more first.

Wait, are Reebok Pumps just a black thing? I had some in Jr. High... I think I also had some Filas (which was the style at the time).
    Last edited by JimbAround; 06-24-2010 at 11:11 PM.

no longer an asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orange dream View Post
    Favorite Uncle...

Tom or Ben?
    Great question and did it get answered?

cause I'd like to throw out

Did The Man From UNCLE represent?

Thirsty Virgin Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio Shaggy Gold Club Hank Scorpio's Avatar
    This thread confims that the vast majority of the shaggy demographic are the same people who I used to go to private school with. Actual conversation I had with one of those Private school kids in 9th grade:

me: "You playin basketball at Austin High this year?"

him: "Yeah man! Our team is so good! We have a black guy! OMG, he's sooo good! I bet we'd kill your team!"

me: "Um, yeah, well I'm the token white guy on our team, sooo......."

Buncha whitebread honkies on this site. It does make me feel a bit better though. The kind of people who would love the opportunity to ask A REAL LIFE BLACK GUY!!!!!OMFG!!11! all of these retarded questions are the same type of people who think that I'm a wigger, or that I'm racist. They just dont know any better. BTW, I'm picturing all of you posting these questions on your laptop at Tarry House.
    That's bull$#@!. Tarry House doesn't have wifi.

would it piss you off if you saw a white dude using the black power fist as a hello/goodbye gesture? cause i do that $#@! a lot.

man i had alot of fun with this thread!

asshat bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimbAround View Post
    I would give him more rep, but I've got to spread it around more first.

Wait, are Reebok Pumps just a black thing? I had some in Jr. High... I think I also had some Filas (which was the style at the time).
    I had the Reebok Pumps as well. One thing that was definitely a black thing was the Adidas with the laces pulled out ala Run DMC. The brothers wore them at my school but never saw whitey wearing those.

Did you like "Roots"?

Are you proud or embarrassed when Sen Sheila Jackson Lee or Quanell X is on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by erniefromclass View Post
    would it piss you off if you saw a white dude using the black power fist as a hello/goodbye gesture? cause i do that $#@! a lot.
    Nope, I don't find that exclsusive to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Did you like "Roots"?
    Haven't watched Roots in its entirety since I was like 10. I liked it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Incapacitator View Post
    Are you proud or embarrassed when Sen Sheila Jackson Lee or Quanell X is on TV?
    Embarrassed, more so at Sheila than Quanell but I don't think it has anything to do with there skin color.

asshat spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes Shaggy Gold Club spankytoes's Avatar
    Texas Turncoat in Manhattan & Humblebragging Travel Douche
    How in the hell does a black person seem to know every other black person in the metroplex? I have a friend that can go to any suburb in Dallas, find a random 25-40 year old black man and have some sort of connection to him. It's pretty impressive.

If I am driving through an economically challenged area, with a high concentration of black people, I am uncomfortable. If you were to do the same in an affluent "white neighborhood" would you feel the same? (I.E. People are watching me, more likely to be pulled over, etc.)

Do people actually from Africa have any status with the "Community"? Are they looked down on because they didn't grow up in America or admired because they are closer to the heritage?

thanks obama jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt's Avatar
    not a question, but i figure this is as good a place to post it as any.

maybe my favorite thing about the black culture/vernacular is saying "appreciate you" instead of "appreciate it" like white folks do. it's very subtle and may seem trivial, but i think it says more about the person than the act. i started noticing it a couple of years ago when my boss at the bar was black and we had a lot of black customers so i adopted it.

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    not a question, but i figure this is as good a place to post it as any.

maybe my favorite thing about the black culture/vernacular is saying "appreciate you" instead of "appreciate it" like white folks do. it's very subtle and may seem trivial, but i think it says more about the person than the act. i started noticing it a couple of years ago when my boss at the bar was black and we had a lot of black customers so i adopted it.
    dude, you are so trying to be black. just kidding. black family gatherings > white family gatherings

asshat BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    What is your favorite color drink and are you a fan of Big Red?

Quote Originally Posted by spankytoes View Post
    How in the hell does a black person seem to know every other black person in the metroplex? I have a friend that can go to any suburb in Dallas, find a random 25-40 year old black man and have some sort of connection to him. It's pretty impressive.

If I am driving through an economically challenged area, with a high concentration of black people, I am uncomfortable. If you were to do the same in an affluent "white neighborhood" would you feel the same? (I.E. People are watching me, more likely to be pulled over, etc.)

Do people actually from Africa have any status with the "Community"? Are they looked down on because they didn't grow up in America or admired because they are closer to the heritage?
    1. It's not that they know them, its just most black males around that age that aren't trying to be "hard" or "gangsta" is generally pretty friendly. Also we like to shoot the $#@!. Now if you ever go to Louisiana that is truly a place where everybody knows everybody.

2.Yes, desperate people sometimes do desperate things regardless of skin color. Also a white man driving in a run down black area is looking for drugs, and a black man driving in a run down white area is looking to sell drugs.... etc so the threat of being pulled over is heightened.

3.It differs from region to region but I wouldn't say they have any status different from American born people. They aren't looked down on but some of there behavior and there accent is made fun of.

Quote Originally Posted by orangenwhite View Post
    What is your favorite color drink and are you a fan of Big Red?
    Red, and I was fan of it when I was young.
    Last edited by neverwenttoUT; 06-25-2010 at 10:35 AM.

thanks obama jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt GORN jt's Avatar
    dude, you are so trying to be black.

i also adopted using the phase "in a minute" to mean any amount of time. that was purely by association though, not really appreciation.

Closed Thread