Thread: The Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post

i think i know what it is.
    o rly?

Banned linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux
    Quote Originally Posted by atllonghorn View Post
    o rly?
    Spoiler!

Banned Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen
    So the Avengers ends its first weekend internationally tonight and opens in theaters everywhere this Friday. So how did The Avengers do internationally?

Meanwhile, Marvel's The Avengers was released overseas as "Avengers Assemble" into 39 territories (roughly 70% of its international run), and has brought in $178.4 million since opening on Wednesday. It opened at #1 in every single one of those territories while setting opening weekend records in many South and Central American countries where it opened. Some of the individual numbers include $24.7 million from the UK, $19.7 million from Australia, $15.9 million from Mexico and $12.9 million from Korea. The movie opened in 94 IMAX locations worldwide, pulling in $5.6 million (the highest gross for a Marvel IMAX title internationally), averaging $59,256 per location.

By comparison, Peter Berg's Battleship, which also has yet to be released in North America, has grossed $170 million internationally after two-and-a-half weeks of release compared to Avengers making more than that in just five days.

Impressive numbers.

Banned Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen
    Yeah that bodes well for the movie in the US because it's getting great word of mouth.

Doesn't bode well for a certain poster on here :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    Yeah that bodes well for the movie in the US because it's getting great word of mouth.

Doesn't bode well for a certain poster on here :)
    I guess we will know when TDKR is released.

Quote Originally Posted by kermit View Post
    I guess we will know when TDKR is released.
    Won't have to be that long. Besides, these movies really aren't competing for set dollars. I'm pretty sure that 90% of each audience is going to see both anyways. This could all come down to the number of screens each one gets. Remember The Avengers doesn't need to sell as many tickets in order to have a bigger opening because while both movies get a bump for IMAX, only The Avengers gets the 3D bump. I'm pretty confident that The Avengers will top TDK. Even if it doesn't, my consolation prize is seeing the biggest and best action movie of the year :)

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    I'm pretty confident that The Avengers will top TDK.
    No $#@!ing way (if we're just talking domestic box office). TDK made a BILLION dollars.

In comparing The Avengers to the potential of TDKR... Batman/TDK has 10x the brand & franchise recognition that The Avengers has. Damn near every single person I know is excited about it opening up this summer. The Avengers has a "looks really cool... maybe I'll see it in the theaters... maybe I'll catch it on DVD later" feel to it, IMO. TDKR has far more of a "we gotta see this $#@! NOW" buzz going. When The Avengers trailer came out, it was neat & looked promising (cheesy lines notwithstanding). When TDKR trailer was released, people came in their pants.

But good job on crowning something "the biggest and best" of a category before you even see it. No way that'll backfire.

And all of the sudden international box office numbers are gospel? I'm optimistic about The Avengers not sucking, but hell, Gulliver's Travels did well overseas...
    Last edited by dbecks; 04-29-2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: ....

Quote Originally Posted by dbecks View Post
    No $#@!ing way (if we're just talking domestic box office). TDK made a BILLION dollars.

In comparing The Avengers to the potential of TDKR... Batman/TDK has 10x the brand & franchise recognition that The Avengers has. Damn near every single person I know is excited about it opening up this summer. The Avengers has a "looks really cool... maybe I'll see it in the theaters... maybe I'll catch it on DVD later" feel to it, IMO. TDKR has far more of a "we gotta see this $#@! NOW" buzz going. When The Avengers trailer came out, it was neat & looked promising (cheesy lines notwithstanding). When TDKR trailer was released, people came in their pants.

But good job on crowning something "the biggest and best" of a category before you even see it. No way that'll backfire.

And all of the sudden international box office numbers are gospel? I'm optimistic about The Avengers not sucking, but hell, Gulliver's Travels did well overseas...

You need to interact with more than a small group of people man. There are plenty of people who know the Avengers. You have to remember that each of these guys has their individual fanboys and big following simply because of the "Civil War" storyline that is one of the top 3 most popular storylines in comic book history. There are plenty of marvel fan boys out there. Just as many, if nor more than DC fanboys. You also understatement the impact that the tone of each movie will have. The Avengers has that positive, we can overcome pure action vibe to it. People can relate to that. People like heros overcoming. They love seeing great action especially when it comes with superheros whipping ass. TDKR isn't going to have that some attractive tone. It's going to be darker. It's not going to have an happy ending. Tom Hardy may be successful as Bane but he doesn't have near the pull as Heath Ledger's performance as The Joker will. The man was getting academy award mentions before his death and he was a lock once he died. Hell TDK was getting some serious consideration for a Best Picture nomination. Why? Ledger's performance. I've talked to a lot of people who were turned off when they saw the earthquake machine going off. Said it reminded them of the Schumacher movies. Not good at all. Will they still go see it? Probably. Will they see it again? Probably not. The Avengers has a strong chance for repeat viewings because it's the first big blockbuster of the summer and has a two week window before Battleship drops. Kids absolutely love this $#@!. It's plastered EVERYWHERE. They have marketing in every single form possible out for this movie. I can't watch tv for more than 30 minutes without seeing at least one ad for it. Those who decided whether or not they see a movie based on the critics response will see it. Last I checked, it only had one bad review and that was some hipster blogger chic who loved The Green Hornet but thought Inception and Toy Story 3 were nothing special. It's actually getting higher reviews than TDK.

This whole notion that OMG it sucks cus it has explosions! $#@! has to stop. I get the backlash for Michael Bay movies, but Michael Bay is no Joss Whedon. Whedon is absolutely money at everything he does. Hell he was a key component of the Toy Story movie. The guy basically wrote the outline for 3 of the greatest animated films of all time and one of the best trilogies/film series as well.

If you have still have your doubts, then you have some kind of cynicism going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dbecks View Post

Actually a Billion dollars worldwide

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=darkknight.htm

The thing is that the TDK had a bizarre international run, traditionally international is like 65% of revenue, but for the TDK it was only 48%, Batman is well known worldwide, and there is the possibility that many people rewatched TDK in the US. But this in itself makes their billion gross vulnerable to the Avengers that is rocking overseas. Not to mention 3D ticket inflation.

I personally liked TDK a tiny bit better, its order vs anarchy theme was very somber and unexpected, it elevated the movie over the traditional fare and then there was Ledger's Joker.

Here is the rub though despite the TDK being completely realistic (ie no superpowers except the ability to survive 3rd degree burns) the characters are ideas personified, in the Avengers the theme is not ideas but the realism of the characters that they really should not really be together but they are and it works, even Loki was an exceptional villain with depth:

(real spoilers)
    Spoiler!

Also his interaction with each individual Avenger was really well done in particular with Stark, Black Widow (the MQ monologue was very very strong), and Hulk. Again Thor got the short stick.

(real spoilers)
    Spoiler!

Its easily the best Marvel movie by far. Only TDK and Watchmen is on the same level, but again in both the characters were ideas personified so it is different in that regard.

The people at Marvel are doing cartwheels right now. We should be getting a few more Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and other Avengers movies over the next decade. Not to mention all the sequels just for The Avengers movie. Every main actor in this film just hit the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Kingsley View Post
    The people at Marvel are doing cartwheels right now. We should be getting a few more Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and other Avengers movies over the next decade. Not to mention all the sequels just for The Avengers movie. Every main actor in this film just hit the lottery.
    I cringe at that prospect though, I really don't know how much more juice they can squeeze out of them by now. Except for Iron Man but the entire point is him always being flawed.

I don't think they should make all these movies after The Avengers success, but they will.

I cringe at that prospect though, I really don't know how much more juice they can squeeze out of them by now. Except for Iron Man but the entire point is him always being flawed.
    The Avengers have some great storylines to explore. Based on the mid credit scene reveal and what the puppetmasters at Marvel have said, The Avengers will feature lesser known characters of a more "spacy" variety and the eventual conclusion to the trilogy will feature the ever popular and pure awesome Civil War storyline.

The Avengers have some great storylines to explore. Based on the mid credit scene reveal and what the puppetmasters at Marvel have said, The Avengers will feature lesser known characters of a more "spacy" variety and the eventual conclusion to the trilogy will feature the ever popular and pure awesome Civil War storyline.
    I am sure there is plenty of material to bank on, what worries me is the quality of the adaptation, They will probably give Whedon Avengers 2 but the other sequels look like overkill.

asshat utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05 grows his own roses utxmike05's Avatar
    Saw today. Solid action. Will see again. Hulk is a bad ass. Good battles between the Avengers and of course against the villain. Scarlet...DAT ASS.

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    Maybe you should actually watch the movie before you review it & crown it the biggest/best summer blockbuster ever. Just a thought.

I'm sure it'll be surprisingly good & will appease the aforementioned fanboys and comic book nerds (hell, even I even see it in the theaters), but that likely won't be enough to bring in $160m in an opening weekend (an INSANE amount to just assume it'll earn by default, btw), even with the IMAX & 3D bull$#@! factored in.

Not to mention that kids are still in school, it's not a holiday weekend, and it almost seems too early for a "summer blockbuster" type to open nationwide. (Yes, Spider-Man 3 opened in early May and had a record opening at the time, but "Spider-Man" as a brand & franchise still has more pull than "The Avengers" does.) When you compare it to other massive opening weekends in recent time (Harry Potter, TDK, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spider-Man, Shrek, The Hunger Games, $#@!ing Twilight, and yes... Iron Man), all of those movies have far more household name recognition than like twenty different comic book characters thrown together in a movie. And the biggest of them were almost all sequels/franchises - something The Avengers has working against it.

Just because Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and a bunch of other characters (who the average movie-goer has never heard of) are all piled into the same flick doesn't mean it's automatically a sequel/series/franchise & will automatically earn a billion dollars. Hell, The Expendables was - in a way - the action-hero version of what The Avengers is trying to do, and was a massive hit... but it only earned $274m total worldwide.

I'm honestly not trying to $#@! on this movie & genuinely do have my hopes up, but any incessant comparison to the Batman franchise or crowning of it as potentially the best comic book movie of all time (which is what some of the expectations are alluding to) is more than a little premature. That's all I'm saying.

Yuppie Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Kingsley View Post
    Every main actor in this film just hit the lottery.
    Well it's not like they weren't already a movie star before the film, thats like saying Robert Downey Jr hit the lottery before Iron man.

Rocko, The Avengers is going to make over $1 billion dollars worldwide. For the Avengers sequel, actors like Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans could make $40+ million EACH (if you consider salary + back-end deal they will most likely get). They'll have future Thor and Captain America sequels as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    You know its a comic book geekness when all of this is addressed in the movie in one form or another, Obviously Marvel is not going to have a naked Hulk in the movie, the pants are just "censorship" Banner wakes up butt naked at one point.

asshat Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson's Avatar
    I'm booked for midnight screening at ADH. Can't wait!

#TeamTopButton SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII's Avatar
    Fozzy at premiere http://yfrog.com/gy9lbzdsj

using fake tapatalk

asshat bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine's Avatar
    Did the midnight showing tonight and I loved it. Who knew the Hulk was such a comedian? BTW, also got a damned good laugh from the crowd, during the previews. They showed the preview for the new Expendables flick, at the end of which is all the action heroes names on screen. Some guy behind us quipped "I'm not man enough to see that movie".

It's a good movie and it's well done. Well worth the cost of admission.

Oh yeah:

1. Scarlett Johansson's ass was made for 3D.
    2. Gwenyth Paltrow rolling around bare foot in shorts. Hot.
    Last edited by deech; 05-04-2012 at 03:17 AM.

asshat BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall's Avatar
    Just finished the Avengers Marathon at the Alamo. All six movies in 14 hours. Avengers was awesome, you could definitely tell it was a Whedon film (snappy dialog, better than average female writing, little single beat twists, bringing the funny during action sequences, etc). I'm pretty sure I know what the "laugh out loud" scene referred to earlier was; the entire theater was roaring. The after credit scene (not the mid credit scene) was also pretty funny, in how straight they played it.

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar

panty dropper

asshat EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy's Avatar
    You think you're thor...

asshat HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca's Avatar
    That was $#@!ing great. A superhero team up movie with good dialog.

asshat HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames's Avatar
    How did Diana Rigg look?

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    How did Diana Rigg look?
    with her eyes

asshat Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves's Avatar
    Somewhere exotic, adding to the negative American sterotype
    Going in now.

Packed house. I'm sitting next to

Really. This better rock

Kids were at school and wife is out of town so I decided to see the 10:50 showing this morning. Even that early in the morning there were about 50 people in the theater. I really enjoyed it and thought it had a good combo of action, comedy, and drama. Loved the fight scenes and plan on seeing it again!

asshat Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves's Avatar
    Somewhere exotic, adding to the negative American sterotype
    Solid. High b+, low A-

asshat bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine Shaggy Gold Club bamachine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Reeves View Post
    Solid. High b+, low A-
    Ya gotta admit, on the superhero flick scale, that would be an A+.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    Seeing sunday night at the village. Cant wait

$#@! yeah!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    How did Diana Rigg look?
    who?

asshat EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy's Avatar
    Thought it was great. Will see again

bunghole SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SmokeBomb's Avatar
    Very well done. The Hulk stole the movie.

Spoiler!

This movie was everything I thought it would be. It's a really, really, really good comic book movie. It wasn't perfect. It didn't live up to the hype. It was a lot of fun, but not quite on the level on X-Men:First Class or BB/TDK. I'll give it another watch, but not in theaters. 7/10.

X-men First Class sucked.

I enjoyed X-Men:First Class and most of the other super hero movies but I have to say that this one was entertaining and funny and everything I would think a summer blockbuster movie should be. Hell, I laughed when I saw the final scene after the final credits... that's just the type of movie it was and it was a perfect ending.

asshat Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody slams and goes hard. Mr. Peabody's Avatar
    Saw it tonight. Loved it.

Be sure to sit though the credits. There are two extra scenes. One at the middle and one at the very end.

asshat Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Intercourse with Gray's Avatar
    This movie was sick!!!!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Intercourse with Gray; 05-04-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: added spoiler quote

Banned Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    From the city where our stadiums drop their tops
    pretty well done movie. they kept the corniness to a min. and the characters were developed really well.

prolly the best team super hero movie ieve ever seen

Anybody here ever try a shawarma? they are really $#@!ing great, I leave out the tabbouleh though.

asshat BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall's Avatar
    Anybody here ever try a shawarma? they are really $#@!ing great, I leave out the tabbouleh though.
    Spoiler!

80 million first day, second best after Harry potter and the need to let go.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime...ge=open&p=.htm

It will probably break the domestic weekend record, worldwide it certainly broke the first week record, and that is excluding Japan.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club drew8117 Shaggy Gold Club
    Really good flick, better than I thought it'd be, and I went in with high expectations.

Probably the best "Team Up" super hero movie, I've ever seen, and one that all other Team up movies should follow.

Not quite TDK, but right on that level just below, along with First Class, X-2, and Iron Man IMO.

+ Reply to Thread