+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Taptalk is installed for shaggy!

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar

Taptalk is installed for shaggy!

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
    Showing New and Unread Posts:

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

See Who's Online:

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

Same feature set as iPhone:

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

asshat Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper's Avatar
    So we have to buy a $3 app to get mobile shaggy? Can't we buy a community license or something?

asshat The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude's Avatar
    Yah I was prompted to install it while I wa browsing. Any way to turn that off?

the version that allows reading is free.
    another poster asked me to install this so I did.
    If there are mobile styles out there I can install I will do that as well, all you need to do is find it and point it out to me.

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Wow. Probably the best $3 I've spent for this iphone. Well done, Bob.

asshat The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude's Avatar
    Although I will probly buy it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Yah I was prompted to install it while I wa browsing. Any way to turn that off?
    removed that.

asshat Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    the version that allows reading is free.
    another poster asked me to install this so I did.
    If there are mobile styles out there I can install I will do that as well, all you need to do is find it and point it out to me.
    my knowledge is pretty limited but I know mobile styles exist for VB and there are apps you can add that will automatically switch to the mobile style when viewing on a mobile. I view another board (still on version 3) that is set up this way. Id imagine the vbulletin.org site has something, but I wouldnt even know what to look for

asshat WoLF2001 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WoLF2001 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WoLF2001 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WoLF2001's Avatar

asshat Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Sii's Avatar

Re: Taptalk is installed for shaggy!

This app is pretty cool though. Posting on my iPhone now. Easy to view the forums

Shah of Shaggy Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan's Avatar

Bob once again has gone above and beyond and we are very lucky to have him as our benevolent dictator.

I sent him a link about adding Tapatalk compatibility just a couple of days ago and now we have it. Superb responsiveness and service for a bunch of $#@!s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asshat WoLF2001 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WoLF2001 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WoLF2001 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WoLF2001's Avatar
    doesn't work on my BB Bold....

gay....

:(

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.
    It won't be me, but who wants to tell blacklab that it's spelled "Tapatalk"?

Quote Originally Posted by WoLF2001 View Post
    It's installed. You should be able to choose it by going to settings -> general settings -> forum skin

It should automatically detect you are on a mobile device and switch to the mobile skin.

Shah of Shaggy Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan's Avatar

RE:Taptalk is installed for shaggy!

Wolf I have installed Tapatalk on my wife's Bold and I am replying to you on her phone. It didn't work when I installed the 4.7 version but did for 4.6

asshat Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke's Avatar

Definitely worth $3. Bob, hopefully you are getting a kickback.

Ok,I installed it. How do u get it to work?

their website claims it is avail for blackberry and Android phones as well..in addition to iphone

this is pretty sweet

I paid the 2.99 for the full iphone version which allows you to post and reply. works very smoothly

Quote Originally Posted by WoLF2001 View Post
    Ok,I installed it. How do u get it to work?
    The Blackberry version is Beta but it is free unlike the full iPhone version. It is not as elegant or pretty as the iPhone app but that is more a function of the Blackberry itself. Once it's installed (it is probably in the downloads folder) click on the icon. There is a search bar and enter Shaggy Bevo. Then it will ask for login and password. After that you should be set.
    Posted via Mobile Device

$#@!ing sweet...ty. :)

I love you BL ( full homo)

Umm, I kind of feel stupid but I checked out the mobile skin on my Macbook and can't get normal desktop Shaggy back because I can't get to Settings on the mobile version.

"RE:Taptalk is installed for shaggy!

LoL.......:)

asshat Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Blain's Avatar
    Ugh. Can you set it up to not auto detect if you are accessing from a mobile phone? I can't stand that mobile version and there is no way to change it.

asshat G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4's Avatar

Tapatalk is pretty cool on an iPhone. It's worth the $3.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast Texan
    Umm, I kind of feel stupid but I checked out the mobile skin on my Macbook and can't get normal desktop Shaggy back because I can't get to Settings on the mobile version.
    I even went so far as to uninstall Safari on my Mac thinking that would do the trick until finding out that I am stuck with the mobile version on Firefox as well. Luckily, I have Xmarks bookmarks sync so it was not a big deal at all.

Blacklab added setting to change back to normal Shaggy.

Hmm NSAA looks good on this app too. Tap the photo and it shows full screen. lol

asshat Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson's Avatar
    For the iPhone, what is the actual app name? Tapatalk v.1.6.3 - $2.99? I got that auto message, but it isn't coming up now. So I don't know what to buy from the app store.

asshat orangesky is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? orangesky's Avatar

Sending from my storm. It works which is cool. The. Beta makes for $#@!ty navigation though. Better than nothing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooderson
    For the iPhone, what is the actual app name? Tapatalk v.1.6.3 - $2.99? I got that auto message, but it isn't coming up now. So I don't know what to buy from the app store.
    That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sii View Post
    Hmm NSAA looks good on this app too. Tap the photo and it shows full screen. lol
    NSAA is very nice with Tapatalk. Once you click on a picture and it goes full screen it lets from full screen scroll through the pictures. VERY NICE!!!!

asshat Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson's Avatar
    Thanks. I'm about to install it. I can't believe how excited I am for this. I have no life!

Test post from iPhone

Badass ... holla!

Tapatalk seems like it sucks. Crashes my iPhone about 1/3 of the time. Cuts off quotes. Only shows the top 8 or so threads.

The mobile skin for vb works much better for me, was what I was talking about in the other thread. Thanks for trying all these different things bob.

maybe try re-installing tapatalk? not having any issues with crashing on my iphone. I dont know about the free version but the paid version lets you see all the threads. You just click on "more" to load more beyond what comes up initially. I think it shows 10 and then you can keep loading.

Yeah, I got the paid app sii. I'll try re-installing it. I saw the "load more threads" button, I guess I just like being able to see all the threads. Maybe this will just take some getting used to.

Have you tried the mobile skin of vb? It's blue.

yeah...not really liking the regular mobile version. I know there are other options out there...another VB site I go to sometimes has one that looks more like the wireless site for Orangebloods. White background and easy to read. I just dont know where they got it to even suggest to blacklab

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar
    Any word as to when Hornfans will have tapatalk too?

maybe as soon as their software advances past 1997

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP Shaggy Gold Club LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar

Testes testes

Quote Originally Posted by Sii View Post
    yeah...not really liking the regular mobile version. I know there are other options out there...another VB site I go to sometimes has one that looks more like the wireless site for Orangebloods. White background and easy to read. I just dont know where they got it to even suggest to blacklab
    what's the site? omgponies.com ?

it was spurstalk.com, but looking today their mobile site is coming up black and pretty much sucks. Oh well..not sure why they changed it

asshat 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT's Avatar
    Works great. Thanks for the heads up.

asshat Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand is a rep whore. Pimphand's Avatar
    hornfans redundant 386 servers cannot handle the stress

asshat Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light's Avatar
    my iphone is not automatically recognizing the mobile version. what do I need to do?

I turned off the auto detect as there was no way to change back.

go to settings, general settings, change Forum Skin: to shaggymobile

asshat Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light's Avatar
    thanks bob, i did try that but is there a way to view normal shaggy on my desktop and then shaggymobile on my iphone without having to switch the setting back and forth?

there is, but it doesn't always work, so I had to turn it off.

I'm stuck with a dilema.

Turn the auto detect on, but then people on macs and other browsers get switched too, with no way of getting back, an me getting pm's all the time to switch them back.

or

make people switch back and forth manually

+ Reply to Thread