+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaggy Worst Posters Hall of Shame

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar

Thumbs down Shaggy Worst Posters Hall of Shame

It's time to do this (again?) because there are just some worthless wastes of bandwidth on this site. I figured a little public ostracization would be good.

I'd also like to thank Kid Quick's stupid ass "Petrino to Texas" thread on the Football board for inspiring me. I have high hopes for him in this contest.

As a sidenote, my quest to find this site's worst posters is rife with a positive attitude. Let Shaggy's tone reflect that my tone is indeed positive (not the HIV way) and supportive. hugs.

Here are the rules:
    1) You may nominate as many posters as you want.
    2) You may not nominate yourself. (Sorry, WhooTex.)
    3) Posters must receive at least five nominations to get on the ballot.
    4) Nominations are open for one week. I'll close them next Friday at noon and open some sort of bad ass poll. Hopefully we can get some the CR $#@!ets to start talking about how the polling data is skewed, under/over-reported.
    5) The poll will allow everyone three weighted votes, which can cast for who you think's the worst, second worst, and third worst poster.
    6) Poll will close at some point (date TBD), I'll aggregate the data, and we'll have identified Shaggy's worst posters, in order from most to least worthless.
    7) Said posters will jump off a bridge.
    8) ???
    9) Shaggy profits

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    Also, if anyone knows of any company that 'manufactures' fecal wreathes, I'd be down for throwing in a five or ten spot to send those to whichever poster(s) dutifully seppuku.

asshat mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost's Avatar
    NO CALLOUT THREADS! #lhg

asshat BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BRC's Avatar
    I'm sure your use of multiple fonts in the OP will earn a few nominations. I feel like I just got an email from some bitch in payroll.

Banned VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero VY_myHero
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    I'm sure your use of multiple fonts in the OP will earn a few nominations. I feel like I just got an email from some bitch in payroll.
    /thread

asshat crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski's Avatar
    I nominate WhoooTex.

asshat crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    NO CALLOUT THREADS! #lhg
    Ah, the good old days. That was the reason for my first warning over there.

asshat irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan's Avatar
    Hayden Horn

j/k....

n/k?

asshat WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crackamacgowski View Post
    I nominate WhoooTex.
    yeah I was going to say that rule about not being able to nominate yourself is $#@!ing bull$#@!, I'm legitimately terrible and I shouldn't have to wait around for someone else to point it out

especially not someone with as many social diseases as cracka

It's Business Time Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka's Avatar

Dark and Stormy washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn's Avatar
    Can Derka win again, or is there a rule against repeat "winners" of the worst poster contest?

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    I nominate Hollywood Colt.

Dark and Stormy washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn's Avatar
    Any nomination should be accompanied by a link to a thread that epitomizes the worstness of the poster.

For example:

"I nominate washparkhorn for his work in this thread: http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...ckhead-stoops? "

asshat Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo's Avatar
    I'll play

Kid Quick - stupid
    Mizzou415 - smug
    Swam4 - ...well Swam4
    FriendO -racist

I missed the FriendO drama, I guess. What happened?

asshat irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan's Avatar
    I nominate everyone that regularly posts in the cloak room. All of you. Every single one.

Banned mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses
    Anyone who registered after May of 08.

Back in the day TJ would get HAMMERED, log in, and spam the boards with giant black $#@! pics. I'd be at work looking at threads and BAM! a giant $#@! would appear on my screen. Back then thread trapping unsuspecting noobs with giant $#@! pics was considered perfectly acceptable behavior.

That kind of stuff wouldn't go over well these days.

asshat slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irishtexan View Post
    I nominate everyone that regularly posts in the cloak room. All of you. Every single one.

I nominate everybody that bitches about a forum that pisses them off, even though it requires a voluntary, yet deliberate, decision to view.

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-baller View Post
    Anyone who registered after May of 08.

Back in the day TJ would get HAMMERED, log in, and spam the boards with giant black $#@! pics. I'd be at work looking at threads and BAM! a giant $#@! would appear on my screen. Back then thread trapping unsuspecting noobs with giant $#@! pics was considered perfectly acceptable behavior.

That kind of stuff wouldn't go over well these days.
    Fine , I'll get off your lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosters Galore View Post
    Fine , I'll get off your lawn.
    That's actually funny considering mini's gender...bravo...

Banned mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses
    Keep in mind that this site was founded by the nearly fanatical rebel element of hornfans. We used to conduct organized raids into HF, just to keep the mods up all night deleting pictures of $#@!s, nazis, nazi flags, and photoshops of the HF owner. It was the wild west until the noobs showed up demanding law and order.

Duke of New York Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97's Avatar
    Definitely friendo
    Kc-97horn just because his memory blows ass
    Vapa (we can still nominate him right?)
    Groverat

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar
    1. Kid Quick (cannot fall into a black hole fast enough.)
    2. Connor Macleod & his recent sock/troll (that was just wrong)
    3. MrPhlegm (love ya bro but reading your $#@! makes me feel like I took crazy pills. Put that PhD to use, man.)

Honorable mention: Macanudo (for not posting MOAR! & for spending 5 minutes at a midtown HH & then splitting before anyone else got there) Does that count?

asshat Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze's Avatar
    groverat

asshat Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck's Avatar
    Seconded.

Duke of New York Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Gold Club Hellraiser97's Avatar
    Another vote for the abortion that is kid quick.

and who was it behind the crucifixion of gdgd thread? That guy

asshat Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irishtexan View Post
    I nominate everyone that regularly posts in the cloak room.
    Regularly in, and only in Cloak Room.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser97 View Post
    Another vote for the abortion that is kid quick.

and who was it behind the crucifixion of gdgd thread? That guy
    Sydney Carlton

asshat shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz's Avatar
    Kickin' in the front seat, Sittin' in the back seat
    FriendO is easily the worst poster on shaggy, by a country mile.

And can we go ahead and ban whoever "wins" the contest?

asshat Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21's Avatar
    281, MY WAY OF SHOWING LOVE TO THE FOLKS BACK HOME
    Groverat and Jose Cuervo for being insufferable liberal douches. Swam for being their republican counterpart. Hornian for scaring some dude not to bang an elementary teacher and post pics. mdmost because he earned all that neg rep. Ank's friend who is a mouth breathing retard a-hole at football games challenging current students' commitment to the team while citing his own experience only back to about 2003.
    Last edited by Murfdogg21; 09-29-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange's Avatar
    longhornsgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    longhornsgirl.
    Is this still a thing? I don't see her post much and her shtick seems toned way down.

Any female poster that has not posted pics of her tits. Thats just not our standard

LightTheTower. $#@!

This thread stinks. I nominate the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    This thread stinks. I nominate the OP.
    I'm surprised it took 34 posts for this. Maybe it's our new tone.

asshat oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe's Avatar
    crash-davis
    MP5

Both of them from trolling a 6-month running iPhone 5 thread since its inception despite no one giving their posts a second thought.

Everyone already on 'The List' in the Nuke the CR thread, plus Dolemite and Clear lake horn, who were accidental and regrettable omissions.

asshat oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe's Avatar
    Also, slorch. For obvious reasons.

asshat Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze GORN Patrick Swayze's Avatar
    Yeah, I will throw in crash davis too.

asshat formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club formermav43 Shaggy Gold Club
    Kid Quick
    FriendO
    Urinal Cake for his ongoing $#@!gotry on the recruiting board, which he allows to seep onto the football board at times too.

asshat KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN Shaggy Gold Club KC-97HORN's Avatar
    hellraiser97 - because he went back to Pennsylvania and re-established his Yankee roots in NYC.

It takes a lot to get on my ignore list, once you are on it, you deserve to be.

greenspointtexas- Ive got the guy on ignore, but his stupidity keeps causing everyone to quote his ass and make me read his inane babbling. He took the cake with the entire Packers/Seahawks gamethread.

Kidquick- same $#@! as greenspoint.

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain's Avatar
    I hope all of you choke.

asshat spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spankytoes's Avatar
    Texas Turncoat in Manhattan; Humblebragging Travel Douche; Dirty Liberal
    Spicy. She wins Ms. Shaggy, collects her prizes and then big times us by not posting anymore

asshat runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    This mdmost seems like he has a lot of red bars...

Those auburn idiots that graced us with their presence during the cam newton mess.

asshat mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost has a gigantic e-peen. mdmost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by runthebone View Post
    This mdmost seems like he has a lot of red bars...
    Gagree. That guy sucks. And he posts way too much.

Maybe if mdmost wins, he'll be made the most repped poster on this board.

asshat misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. misslaw's Avatar
    Swam, Dolemite and Emoryroid. How can three people start so many $#@!ty threads?

What other usernames did Emoryroid previously go by?

...and did he really used to be an attorney?

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    What other usernames did Emoryroid previously go by?

...and did he really used to be an attorney?
    If we were to cross reference the Shaggy member list with the Texas Bar's disciplinary records, we'd find a $#@!load of matches.

go on....

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast