+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Look on the bright side: at least you're not in Oklahoma like I am

Look on the bright side: at least you're not in Oklahoma like I am

Or maybe you are. In which case, I am probably going to kill myself soon, and you are welcome to join me.

But most of you are not, so consider yourself blessed.

I watched our $#@!show of a game yesterday at a sports bar full of drooling obese OU $#@!suckers. Luckily our game was too early for them to be drunk enough to start $#@!, but it was still uncomfortable. I felt like a kid at a child molester convention. Interestingly enough, I'm pretty sure that most of the people in this bar were child molesters.

So just remember, when you think you've got it bad, there is always someone out there who has it worse: me

And this rule does not apply to me, because nobody has it worse than me.

UT football will eventually get back on track, but I'm living in Oklahoma for the month.

asshat Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass Shaggy Gold Club Texasbadass's Avatar
    yeah, I am in tulsa. sucks man.

asshat judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Digby Sellers View Post
    Or maybe you are. In which case, I am probably going to kill myself soon, and you are welcome to join me.

But most of you are not, so consider yourself blessed.

I watched our $#@!show of a game yesterday at a sports bar full of drooling obese OU $#@!suckers. Luckily our game was too early for them to be drunk enough to start $#@!, but it was still uncomfortable. I felt like a kid at a child molester convention. Interestingly enough, I'm pretty sure that most of the people in this bar were child molesters.

So just remember, when you think you've got it bad, there is always someone out there who has it worse: me

And this rule does not apply to me, because nobody has it worse than me.

UT football will eventually get back on track, but I'm living in Oklahoma for the month.
    Be sure to let the air out of their house tires before you leave.

I'm at a bar again today to watch the Titans, and they're blasting the Vikings game. I want to see Anal Dildo get his ass kicked.

asshat GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado grows his own roses GringoSalado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texasbadass View Post
    yeah, I am in tulsa. sucks man.
    I'm in Durant, which could be worse, but I did not watch the game in public. I'd rather remain Alum-incognito up here. But I was thinking that if you found yourself wearing a Texas shirt, you could go shirtless, and fit in better.

Bunch of $#@!in okies up here. I've already met a guy named Boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoSalado View Post
    I'm in Durant, which could be worse, but I did not watch the game in public. I'd rather remain Alum-incognito up here. But I was thinking that if you found yourself wearing a Texas shirt, you could go shirtless, and fit in better.

Bunch of $#@!in okies up here. I've already met a guy named Boomer.
    They've already got a city named after KD?

Those chumps lost 5 games last year and have looked like $#@!ing $#@! in 3 of their 4 games this year. Sure, we look like we suck this year, but they might not want to start sucking each others $#@!s just yet. How sad is it in the Big XII when all these fans are trying to talk $#@! to each other by pointing out they don't suck as much as the other one?

asshat longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl's Avatar
    At least you don't have to hear it from cornaggy.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornsgirl View Post
    We're what? 1000-0 against them?

Quote Originally Posted by longhornsgirl View Post
    Recently moved to DC, and the first guy I made friends with is an NU fan.

I think we're done.

There are $#@!ing flies everywhere in this state.

Starbucks? Check.
    Sports bar? Check (at 2 different sports bars)
    Cracker Barrel? Check.
    My apartment? Check.

• + Reply to Thread