+ Reply to Thread

Thread: vShare plugin? Is it safe?

vShare plugin? Is it safe?

ADTHE.net wanted me to download this plugin for firefox to watch the Vincent game feed for the day. Thats new. What say you shag? (MAC)

It got the green checkmark as "safe" from Norton.

I was concerned, too, but downloaded it anyway and it's been fine.

If you're not willing to risk a virus to see VY, you're not a real fan anyway.

asshat dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? dendox's Avatar

Re: vShare plugin? Is it safe?

Anyone know how to make atdhe work on an android phone?

asshat mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2's Avatar
    showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas
    anyone know how to get rid of this $#@!ing thing. it's now my default search engine. i have firefox and typically just type in the key word into the address bar but now when i do that, it goes to some vshare toolbar $#@!. its $#@!ing annoying

Go to "toolbars" under "view", deselect vshare toolbar. Yeah, it asked me to change my home page too. Had to tell it to $#@! itself.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5 Shaggy Gold Club MP5's Avatar
    vd share is fine, my Tech GF told me about it

Yeah, it worked just fine. I didn't like that it installed the toolbar without asking, and tried to make itself the default search engine and homepage though.

fucktard wowuguysaredumb hates puppies and Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by mez2 View Post
    anyone know how to get rid of this $#@!ing thing. it's now my default search engine. i have firefox and typically just type in the key word into the address bar but now when i do that, it goes to some vshare toolbar $#@!. its $#@!ing annoying
    You guys are seriously dumb... I made this just to let you know 2/3 who I guess can't read. When you install the vshare at the VERY FIRST STEP IT ASKS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT YOUR DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINE AND TO CHANGE YOUR PAGE. instead of thinking it tricked you try reading first i know its hard for some but its amazing if you actually look at what your installing instead of hitting the next button over and over again... jesus... If the computer can out smart you which clearly it has.. get off the damn computer. have a nice day .. and for you computers safety please dont ever download anything without your mommy permission.

asshat TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wowuguysaredumb View Post
    You guys are seriously dumb... I made this just to let you know 2/3 who I guess can't read. When you install the vshare at the VERY FIRST STEP IT ASKS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT YOUR DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINE AND TO CHANGE YOUR PAGE. instead of thinking it tricked you try reading first i know its hard for some but its amazing if you actually look at what your installing instead of hitting the next button over and over again... jesus... If the computer can out smart you which clearly it has.. get off the damn computer. have a nice day .. and for you computers safety please dont ever download anything without your mommy permission.
    You kind of seem like you suck.

This guy has potential.

asshat zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz is a rep whore. zzzz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wowuguysaredumb View Post
    I made this just to let you know 2/3 who I guess can't read.
    How does your post let us know 2/3 and why do you think 2/3 can't read?

It's "you're," not "your," and "outsmart," not "out smart," smart guy.

You dug through two months of old posts just to make a smartass reply? '
    Seems likely you were singling out a particular user for a reason.
    Last edited by zzzz; 12-12-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Prat JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround's Avatar
    I use Firefox and had the same problem with the default search. I did the following steps and it fixed it:

To fix the search redirect issue, follow these steps:
    1. Open Firefox.
    2. In the address field, type about:config.
    3. You will be prompted to be careful. Just confirm it by clicking the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button.
    4. In the filter field, type keyword.URL and press Enter.
    5. Double click the value and change the default web address (which causes all those annoying redirects) to:
    http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...lient&gfns=1&q=

fucktard glasgowjohn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimbAround View Post
    I use Firefox and had the same problem with the default search. I did the following steps and it fixed it:

To fix the search redirect issue, follow these steps:
    1. Open Firefox.
    2. In the address field, type about:config.
    3. You will be prompted to be careful. Just confirm it by clicking the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button.
    4. In the filter field, type keyword.URL and press Enter.
    5. Double click the value and change the default web address (which causes all those annoying redirects) to:
    http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...lient&gfns=1&q=

thats a big help as vshare is so annoying (how did i get it on an update from firefox?)
    anyway now that ive done what you said all that happens is if i type in bbc into my browser it goes to the google homepage is there a way that if i type in bbc or any other web page into my browser it goes to the page without going to google first

again thanx

asshat mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat's Avatar
    Bump. Doesn't seem to work anymore on a mac, nor can I find any real update/support. Anyone have infos?

Head White Devil rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrat View Post
    Bump. Doesn't seem to work anymore on a mac, nor can I find any real update/support. Anyone have infos?
    what do you need it for?

asshat mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-a-holic View Post
    what do you need it for?
    I hear it plays many atdhe streams.

Head White Devil rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrat View Post
    I hear it plays many atdhe streams.
    I really wouldn't bother with it. If it ain't here, it's probably not available anywhere.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/a...-football.html

Quote Originally Posted by rage-a-holic View Post
    I really wouldn't bother with it. If it ain't here, it's probably not available anywhere.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/a...-football.html
    Incredibly awesome link, rage.
    I'ts been my go-to for a number of weeks now.
    Top 10 of the intertrons.

Quote Originally Posted by MP5 View Post
    vd share is fine, my Tech GF told me about it
    One year delayed lulz. Totally missed it.

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar
    this thread is #1 on google for "is vShare plugin safe"
    we get a ton of traffic from it.
    keep up the good work guys.

^^^ This

Last edited by GarveysNoPadreOf Mine; 09-26-2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Makin it rain, yo!

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    this thread is #1 on google for "is vShare plugin safe"
    we get a ton of traffic from it.
    keep up the good work guys.
    geez... 84,000 views? thats crazy.

fucktard tyler0896 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Number 84,001 here :)

Hi everyone. I tried those 5 steps, and I still can't get rid of the thing. I made the default the url value specified, but it doesn't seem to matter. The vshare search engine comes up every time I open a browser or a new tab. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks.

And for the guy saying you'd have to be stupid to claim you were tricked, this is clearly an inherently deceitful program. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be so hard to get rid of.

asshat Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson is a rep whore. Swanson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler0896 View Post
    Number 84,001 here :)

Hi everyone. I tried those 5 steps, and I still can't get rid of the thing. I made the default the url value specified, but it doesn't seem to matter. The vshare search engine comes up every time I open a browser or a new tab. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks.

And for the guy saying you'd have to be stupid to claim you were tricked, this is clearly an inherently deceitful program. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be so hard to get rid of.
    Pics of daughter/gf/wife/sister/mom or gtfo

+ Reply to Thread