+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just woke up, turned on the tv..wtf is happening

Unhappy I just woke up, turned on the tv..wtf is happening

asshat Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Panama Red's Avatar
    Go back to sleep. It's just a bad dream.

fucktard Cam4mavM is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Is this real life?

rrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

sigh

asshat F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang grows his own roses F18Mustang's Avatar
    Baylor leads the Big12 South and the Rangers are in World Series. Go back to sleep, you'll wake up in the right dimension.

asshat tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club tropheus Shaggy Gold Club
    derka?

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    It would be so right if the OP is a gooner

Quote Originally Posted by F18Mustang View Post
    Baylor leads the Big12 South and the Rangers are in World Series. Go back to sleep, you'll wake up in the right dimension.
    /life

+ Reply to Thread