+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the first player to announce a transfer?

asshat El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco's Avatar

Who will be the first player to announce a transfer?

I know the money is on DJ Monroe but, I say Hales.

bunghole WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE's Avatar
    Hopefully a good number of them. Lets open up some scholarship spots.

asshat ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot's Avatar
    I was thinking Wood. And Hales. I think DJM stays. And hopefully White stays.

asshat El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco slams and goes hard. El Moco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WCPE View Post
    Hopefully a good number of them. Lets open up some scholarship spots.
    I hear where your coming from but, you can still only sign 25 per year.

asshat ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot slams and goes hard. ArmyPilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Moco View Post
    Might help with the 85 total though. Idk.

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Quote Originally Posted by El Moco View Post
    Saban disgrees.

asshat ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyPilot View Post
    I was thinking Wood .
    Why?

asshat Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat's Avatar
    No reason at all to believe this, just a baseless guess: Timmons

Quote Originally Posted by ERhine View Post
    Why?
    Mainly because he's never gonna play. Unless he really is here for the education

asshat Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck's Avatar
    Wow. One losing season and people want to transfer? I thought that was only when there was some kind of serious issues or disagreement with the coaches or a geographic thing, like Ann Arbor turning out to be colder than expected.

In the case of the players some posters have mentioned, what particular beef would they have?

bunghole WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE's Avatar
    Wood isn't going anywhere. He's got a chance to start next year with how this year went.

Quote Originally Posted by runthebone View Post
    Saban disgrees.
    And Gundy.

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Jordan Hicks

asshat victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88 grows his own roses victory88's Avatar
    Traylon Shead

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Major Applewhite

asshat bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bigbend1812's Avatar
    Will muschamp

Quote Originally Posted by WCPE View Post
    Wood isn't going anywhere. He's got a chance to start next year with how this year went.
    He was third string. McCoy played like 8 snaps. And we have another QB coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyPilot View Post
    He was third string. McCoy played like 8 snaps. And we have another QB coming in.
    He was redshirted. That was part of the deal to get his signature. He wanted 2 years of seperation with Gilbert.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendO View Post
    Lache Seastrunk
    Did he redshirt at Oregon this year?

Keeston Randall will transfer to the NFL......leaving us with absolutely NOTHING at DT.

asshat BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MirrOlure View Post
    Keeston Randall will transfer to the NFL......leaving us with absolutely NOTHING at DT.
    We had nothing at DT this year....Kheeston plays NT

Jerkass next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore. next2naus is a rep whore.
    I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses
    no QB is leaving, it's a spot that is up for competition.

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crackamacgowski View Post
    Jordan Hicks
    this would suck VERY MUCH

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    where is Derek Johnson these days, did he sign with someone?

asshat Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrange&White View Post
    We had nothing at DT this year....Kheeston plays NT
    Seriously? That's like saying Christian Scott isn't a defensive back, he's a safety.

$#@! anyone who transfers. We dont need quitters, we need winners...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Five View Post
    Seriously? That's like saying Christian Scott isn't a defensive back, he's a safety.
    Destructive Back

asshat SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest's Avatar
    Are you saying there's something wrong with my gear?
    Antwan Cobb.

asshat honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn's Avatar
    Hope.

No, wait. That transferred at the ISU game.

asshat Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five's Avatar
    Davis to Cleve's job, and Madden to Carl Jr.'s.

asshat SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest Shaggy Gold Club SizzleChest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendO View Post
    yes he did.
    But he still got his game checks.

One would have to think if we get a new OC, please please please, it might be enough to dissuade these guys from considering a transfer. I'll be super pissed if we lose any of the guys mentioned.

asshat Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck's Avatar
    A.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyKGB View Post
    One would have to think if we get a new OC, please please please, it might be enough to dissuade these guys from considering a transfer. I'll be super pissed if we lose any of the guys mentioned.
    B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastbreak View Post
    The correct answer is "B"

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleChest View Post
    But he still got his game checks.
    As did his street agent.

asshat Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius slams and goes hard. Publius's Avatar
    Jevan Snead

Banned canadianbacon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Oh and Calvin Howell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullneck View Post
    A.

B.

The correct answer is "B"
    True true, I just hope that talent wasting $#@! GD takes a hike.

asshat ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow's Avatar
    Wood signed knowing the numbers at QB, and nothing has happened this season to change that. IT actually turned out better than he probably hoped. Qb should be wide open, and even if Gilbert gets by on "experience" he'll have no more experience than Case. If any QB transfers it'll be after next season depending on how Ash looks.

I agree with this too. I can't remember a UT transfer that was even remotely successful, and made us regret letting him go. Maybe I'm just drawing a blank, though. Snead almost broke that trend, but he ended up sucking too.

asshat ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow is a rep whore. ghow's Avatar
    If I were to take a guess though, I might say Okafor.

Quote Originally Posted by ghow View Post
    If I were to take a guess though, I might say Okafor.
    Yeah, a started (or close to it) is gonna transfer. Some of you are so $#@!ing stupid.

asshat skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter grows his own roses skeeter's Avatar
    they're all gonna xfer ... you young guys better be ready to suit up and play so we old guys can bitch about your piss-poor field performance on the shag.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
    Yeah, a started (or close to it) is gonna transfer. Some of you are so $#@!ing stupid.
    At least we're comprehensible.

Oh and Calvin Howell.
    Howell and Graham may very well go the medical route.

I think DJ Grant may as well, but I have no idea.

A kid who transfers isn't necessarily a quitter as proven by several transfers who have succeeded at other schools, prime examples Case Pittman to LSU and Kinne to Tulsa, transferred for family reasons, prime examples Case Pittman to LSU, Briles to UH and the OL who transferred to UH whose name I cannot remember, flunked out only to surface at another school, example Edorian McCullough or done something really dumb, prime example Marcus Davis who might have started for the Horns this year, but who instead will be playing for the number one ranked Oregon Ducks.

Players also transfer to gain a better opportunity for more playing time, hardly the sign of a quitter. If a player is in the doghouse, is not a coach favorite (and Mack Brown clearly plays favorites, particularly underperforming seniors) or has a better player ahead of him (Kinne and Snead), it only makes sense to transfer.

College football is a hard business and players are overlooked, ignored or shunned for a variety of reasons. The players are simply fodder for the money making machine and the advancement of the coaches' egos and careers. For a player who has professional aspirations (and far too many harbor such aspirations on entering college), whether warranted or not, he has only four years to make his mark and if he is riding the pines, for whatever reason, he career prospects diminish.

As often as not, a player transfers not because he is a quitter, but because he believes that he will play more at another school.

Some who I think will transfer this year, after the banquet, are:

Goodwin - drops football for track
    Hales - heads for greener pastures and a better QB
    One QB - if Mack Brown and Greg Davis can't find PT for the backup QB in a year like this, less than one year after swearing they would never have an unprepared backup QB, Wood and McCoy don't have a chance in hell of playing.
    White - see Hales
    Monroe - permament doghouse resident

Unless there are significant staff changes, count on a few decommits. On offense if GD stays. On defense if WM leaves. My gut tells me MB will follow the absolute worst course. Perhaps he will be persuaded to do otherwise if he receives really negative returns from the staff's recruiting trips the next few weeks. If MB knows one thing, it is that his teams are $#@! if they are not loaded with talent and if the talent is decommitting or not listening, he is finished.
    Last edited by Ron Baxter; 11-27-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Phillip Payne

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4 View Post
    At least we're comprehensible.
    If a one letter typo causes a post to be incomprehensible for you, then yes, you are a $#@!ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleChest View Post
    Howell and Graham may very well go the medical route.

I think DJ Grant may as well, but I have no idea.
    Howell=concussions? I thought he was just lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by whoopspat View Post
    Howell=concussions? I thought he was just lazy.
    It's a mix of both.

It's a mix of both.
    If true, I think our luck/recruiting evals of DT's over the past 4 years has been historically bad.

asshat Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread