+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

asshat TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oobe View Post

2. I can't find a shopkeeper to buy some of my $#@!. I have enchanted dwarven swords and non-enchanted ebony weaponry that no shopkeeper will buy. When I go to sell these items, they don't come up on the list of sellable items.
    yeah, they might be stolen, and that's why you cant sell them to a regular shop. as far as the crappy loot goes, i have no idea, i'm around level 45 and usually pull extreme potions and ebony/glass armor and weapons

Hipster Rights Advocate texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax's Avatar
    a couple months behind, but just got this game. just about to start playing.

asshat Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texassax View Post
    make sure your affairs are in order

asshat oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texassax View Post
    Yeah. Life as you know it is over.

asshat Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub's Avatar
    making unappreciated vitriolic personal attacks
    Is it bad that the only time I don't play this game is when I work?

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdub View Post
    Is it bad that the only time I don't play this game is when I work?
    Nope.

asshat BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by oobe View Post
    Two issues.

1. I'm getting F'd in the A with loot. Chests that the wiki says I should be pulling enchanted glass boots from, and I'm only getting a tiny bit of gold (20-50) and some weak-ass potion. WTF is the deal with this? How does loot change with your level? I'm level 41.

2. I can't find a shopkeeper to buy some of my $#@!. I have enchanted dwarven swords and non-enchanted ebony weaponry that no shopkeeper will buy. When I go to sell these items, they don't come up on the list of sellable items.
    If you get your speechcraft higher you get an option to get a perk that allows you to invest in a merchant's store. Once your an investor, the merchant will buy stolen goods from you as they would any regular items.

asshat Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club
    There is a different perk that lets people you've invested in buy stolen goods. It's a much higher level perk. The investment perk alone just makes vendors carry more cash.

asshat Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Celery Man's Avatar
    Is there anything in the thieves guild quests that makes it worthwhile to return the Skeleton Key to wherever it's supposed to go? I'm kinda liking being able to pick any lock, and don't think I'm going to finish that quest....

I thought about that when I ran through that Nightingale's mission. Thing is, I had so many damn lock-picks (over 500 at one point) that it didn't matter if I broke 20 of them trying to unlock a Master-level lock. Eventually once I leveled up lock-picking I only carry around ~50 picks and even that is too many. You could always hold onto that Skeleton Key and finish the mission once you have the lock-picking perk that makes lock-picks indestructible...

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Plus you get XP every time you break a pick.

asshat GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT's Avatar
    Not playing too much, but I did slay the first dragon last night. I came a little.

asshat Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin's Avatar
    Don't know if it's been posted already but if you're playing on PC I highly recommend getting SkyUI which can be found here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/top/alltime.php . There are some other good ones on that list as well.

Just click on the SkyUI text and it will take you to a page with the instructions.

Last edited by Rissin; 03-02-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: video

Can you push or otherwise make people fall off cliffs in this game? Weird question, I know, but I have this strange obsession with making people fall to their deaths in video games.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyDumps View Post
    Can you push or otherwise make people fall off cliffs in this game? Weird question, I know, but I have this strange obsession with making people fall to their deaths in video games.
    You can blow people off mountainsides with Unrelenting Force.

asshat Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club
    You may be able to shield bash someone over a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by crackamacgowski View Post
    You can blow people off mountainsides with Unrelenting Force.
    Heading to Best Buy after my erection goes down

asshat MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX's Avatar
    As for killing people from high places...

Spoiler!

Taking a break from SWTOR and playing Skyrim for the first time this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    As for killing people from high places...

Spoiler!
    Did the same thing with my second character. Pretty funny.

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    Anytime I'm in the mountains I always have fus-ro-dag armed. No animal or enemy is safe from a 100ft fall when I'm around

asshat GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT's Avatar
    I really like the way the armor looks in this game.

asshat juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz's Avatar
    Nightingale is my favorite

Are the dragons supposed to be gaping vaginal pussies once you hit around level 15? I'm focusing in two handed melee and they do absolutely no damage to me. I'm assuming they scale to your level if you go further along the main quest, which I haven't.

Elder and Ancient dragons can get hard sometimes, particularly if they attack in an environment with little cover.

There are a couple dragons that have names in specific quests that can be tough.

There is one really cool dragon in a really cool environment that I won't bother spoiling, but it is more cool than it is hard to kill. At least for me, I guess if you make it to that particular quest as a lower level character it may be tough.

Blood, Fire, and Frost dragons are easy.

found a chart online:
    Brown skin, Fire/Frost dragons. Level 10 characters, 905 hit points, do 37 in melee damage
    Green skin, Fire/Forst dragons. Level 20, 1421 hit points, 75 melee
    White skin, Forst dragons. Level 30, 1860 hit points, 150 melee
    Bronze skin, Elder Fire/Frost, Level 40, 2255 hit points, 225 melee
    Red or Black skin, Ancient Fire/Frost, Level 50, 3071 hit points, 300

They should sort of level with you, so you are likely still only getting Brown and Green dragons, which are easy. Unless maybe you go to some specific dragons that appear on the map.

As you level up, you will start seeing more Elder and Ancient dragons.

asshat oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe's Avatar
    $#@! Ancient dragons in the ass. Especially when they run away and recharge.

Yeah I just fought Aduin (sp?) for the first time last night. He was a bit harder.

I play on standard difficulty (adept), and I have to use some damn health potions to kill an ancient dragon, because I'm typically in a mountain and pinned down.
    Last edited by oobe; 03-12-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    There is one really cool dragon in a really cool environment that I won't bother spoiling, but it is more cool than it is hard to kill. At least for me, I guess if you make it to that particular quest as a lower level character it may be tough.
    Are you referring to the
    Spoiler!

Yes.

Just got the Thu'um Master achievement last night to round out all 50 Skyrim achievements! It's a testament to the depth of this game that after playing 170+ hours over two characters I still have a lot left to do. I think I'll take a break though as I'm a little burned out.

asshat BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck's Avatar
    i miss this game. Time to get back into it?

Yes

dipshit Rangers_23 is Art Acevedo's bottom bitch. Rangers_23 is Art Acevedo's bottom bitch. Rangers_23 is Art Acevedo's bottom bitch. Rangers_23 is Art Acevedo's bottom bitch.
    I've put in 120 hours, more than any other game I've ever played outside of maybe the original Baldur's Gate. Still have yet to beat the game because I'm addicted to questing.

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    quick question...

is there anything that "needs" to be done before finishing the Civil War or even the main story? I'm still probably only half way through the Main story and only 2 Civil War conquests. I feel I need to "beat" the game before I forget about the game but I don't want to cut something out by finishing the story or finishing the civil war. I was moving along and then started getting way to involved in questing and doing the guild/college/brotherhood stuff rather than doing any "real" missions.

asshat Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub is a rep whore. Kdub's Avatar
    making unappreciated vitriolic personal attacks
    all i do is quest, only 1/4 way through the main story

asshat SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH's Avatar
    Glad to see this bumped. I just started up a new guy last night. Gonna go the sneaky route this time.

asshat zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. zepol87's Avatar
    Just started playing, way behind but damn this game is freaking sweet!!!!!!!!!

asshat dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus's Avatar
    $#@!ing hell. Lost my nightingale boots. Have no idea whether I left them in a chest, or sold them or what the $#@!. Dammit.

asshat HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca's Avatar
    So I bought the game on Xbox when it was released, but now I have a PC that's more than capable. Is the PC version worth buying? Is it that much better?

Quote Originally Posted by HornsOverIthaca View Post
    So I bought the game on Xbox when it was released, but now I have a PC that's more than capable. Is the PC version worth buying? Is it that much better?
    You'd be buying it so you can mod it. I haven't looked at mods lately, but early on there were some pretty good ones already.
    Last edited by boknowstecmo; 06-18-2012 at 12:07 AM.

asshat vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz's Avatar
    Just booted this back up the other day and finally modded it. I use Skyrim Nexus, I used the same site for FO3 and Fallout New Vegas.

Apparently the new patch added mounted combat to the game, because you know, that was necessary. Seriously though, I may actually have a reason to use a horse now.

asshat shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz's Avatar
    Kickin' in the front seat, Sittin' in the back seat
    Quote Originally Posted by boknowstecmo View Post
    Apparently the new patch added mounted combat to the game, because you know, that was necessary. Seriously though, I may actually have a reason to use a horse now.
    Every time I buy a horse I come out of a cave to find it being murdered by a pack of marauding giants. Bunch of bull$#@!. 1000 gold down the drain.

asshat vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shigginz View Post
    Every time I buy a horse I come out of a cave to find it being murdered by a pack of marauding giants. Bunch of bull$#@!. 1000 gold down the drain.
    Gold is insanely easy to make though. Or steal. Either way.

asshat shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz's Avatar
    Kickin' in the front seat, Sittin' in the back seat
    Quote Originally Posted by vtaenz View Post
    Gold is insanely easy to make though. Or steal. Either way.
    I know that. But I'm roleplaying a curmudgeonly Jew, so it pisses me off every time I have to open up my moneybag.

Don't they have a bag of gold around their necks?

asshat HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca is a rep whore. HornsOverIthaca's Avatar
    Expansion in three days, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HornsOverIthaca View Post
    Expansion in three days, right?
    For xbox 360. No set release date for PC and PS3.

asshat TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09's Avatar
    Alright someone needs to get the expansion and talk about it, In depth, so I can decide whether to buy it or not. I am roleplaying in real life a "curmudgeonly Jew"

+ Reply to Thread