+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Darrell's Cajun Chow Chow

Banned pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1

Darrell's Cajun Chow Chow

So my Coon Ass neighbor goes back to the mother land for the Holidays and makes the obligatory visit to Best Stop in Lafayette and brings me back Boudin, Cracklins, and some Andoullie. Next, he presents a bottle of some stuff called Darrell's Cajun Chow Chow.

In 3 days, I have eaten it on Shrimp Fettucinni, Black Eyed Peas, Pizza, and a Whataburger Steakhouse Double. There is only about 1/4 jar left.

It is absolutely the best condiment I have ever tasted. Jalapenos, onion, red bell pepper, cayenne, black pepper, vinegar, and salt are the listed ingredients.

Ya'll need to check this $#@! out... Spicy as hell, great flavor, and not a hint of that nasty "relish" sweetness. It is legit stuff.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    one bottle isnt nearly enough

Banned pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1 pigboy1
    Seriously.

asshat DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    I had my mom and sister stop there yesterday on their way back from Baton Rouge to pick some of this stuff up...I didn't see a way to order it off their website. BTW, did you have the red or green chowchow? They got me the red stuff b/c it said it was the hotter of the two.

I guess it's red....there is so much jalapeno in it, it could be considered green too!

The Dude imbibes drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses drew corleone grows his own roses
    You really deserve neg rep for taunting us with something that none of us can buy. That stuff sounds like greatness.

Making a Catfish Courtbullion tonight and will add said chow chow to the party...then it will be a Sauce Piquant!

+ Reply to Thread