+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dude...there's this connectamillionminds.com commercial re: math and science

I'm scrong den Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka GORN Derka Derka's Avatar

Dude...there's this connectamillionminds.com commercial re: math and science

and it comes on Fox Soccer Channel all the freaking time. Couldnt find it on youtube so I just uploaded it, but it's obviously $#@!ty quality since I recorded it on my cell phone. Anyways, it's about all the countries in the world that PWN America at being good at math and science....or something like that. The reason I'm talking aout it, is because I swear on everything, this little chubby kid from Finland is digitally enhanced. like, he almost looks completely CGI. I don't know why they did this, but has anyone else seen this commercial? if not, look out for it, and tell me that kid isn't computer generated.

asshat Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog's Avatar
    Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert
    From the looks of those neck rolls, he looks like he eats a lot of lutefisk.

asshat Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry's Avatar
    this is awesome

his hair is what gives it away the most.. not to mention the jelly rolls on his neck.

http://www.connectamillionminds.com/campaigns/cammww/

Less $#@!ty video. It's just weird lighting

Yes, but where does Mexico rank on their lists?

+ Reply to Thread