+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Clash of the Titans: in MS Paint

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone's Avatar

Clash of the Titans: in MS Paint

Part 1 of 2

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone's Avatar

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    The walking mustache is killing me. Excellent as usual.

Hilarious

asshat The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude's Avatar
    the fisher interpretation is great.

asshat jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus's Avatar
    collins and chow

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    I love the Lendale White

Destined for Classics!

(oh...and page 1, bitches)

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific's Avatar
    "Yeeo."

Outstanding!

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785's Avatar

asshat Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves's Avatar
    Well, if coked out children soldiers in the Congo can do it....
    In.

Bravo again. This made my day better.

asshat Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rimbo's Avatar
    greatness. just greatness

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    early on page one

mother$#@! $#@!, that is awesome, as usual.

asshat Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22 Shaggy Gold Club Eastwood22's Avatar
    Greatness. Nice Bud Adams.

asshat Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian's Avatar
    this makes me laugh, but also very angry...

asshat TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TEXAS SOB's Avatar
    walking moustache is fantastic.

bunghole BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit's Avatar
    Lendale and Fisher are ridiculous. Props, lots of em.

asshat ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses
    Page 1 FTW

$#@!ing awesome.

dude....that is $#@!ing awesome.

bunghole 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 7870Horn's Avatar
    AHAHAHA. Holy $#@!. The Fisch-stache $#@!ing slayed me.

asshat the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit Shaggy Gold Club the idoit's Avatar
    Perfect. In.

Damn. The stache is awe inspiring, the Len Dale Bean is epic, the bearded 83 (Moulds I assume) with a walker was great, but Vodka Collins right at the top of the second post was when I lost it. You need to do other sports more often.
    Last edited by Earl's Second Coming; 01-28-2011 at 12:40 AM.

asshat Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh grows his own roses Randy Marsh's Avatar
    "math."

I like turtles... GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8's Avatar
    IBC...Bad Ass as usual

Luv sinister Fisher w/ the clasped hands...

asshat LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LonghornSean's Avatar
    You have a gift.

classic and In on page 1

Oh yea, $#@! YOU BUD ADAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right I unleashed the caps lock on his ass.

in-$#@!ing-credible.

asshat beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer's Avatar
    Greater than 300 yards from an elementary school
    Just enough detail to make it difficult not to piss myself reading it.

asshat CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt's Avatar
    Thujone. I love you. You need to be on staff for ESPN or something.

Also, thank you for the new avatar! ^.^

Fav is the Titan's fan

asshat Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood grows his own roses Hogssmellgood's Avatar
    The Titans fan and the Bud Adams giving the double bird absolutely slay me.

asshat Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Gurrry's Avatar
    my god.... this is amazing. these things just keep getting better and better...

+rep

the kerry collins is spot on
    Last edited by Gurrry; 01-28-2011 at 01:14 AM.

asshat juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz's Avatar
    wow wow hole E $#@! wow wow

asshat austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore.
    Outstanding!

The first frame with Fisher as mustache knocked me backward with laughter. This was inspired work. I am thoroughly impressed and thankful for this edition of stories in MS Paint.

asshat Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn's Avatar
    Vodka Collins almost made me spit my drink out.

Bravo!

great work as usual

blah blah blah, spread rep around blah

wow first time i made page one on one of these classics
    Last edited by Leander Horn; 01-28-2011 at 01:38 AM. Reason: page one!!

asshat Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson is a rep whore. Mike_Tyson's Avatar
    You. You're good, you.

asshat Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian grows his own roses Houstonian's Avatar
    I have never laughed harder at an ms paint. No reason, prolly the unexpectedness of it, but holy $#@! I can't wait until this goes viral. It's inevitable that the coaches, commissioner, fans and broadcasters see this $#@!. You know the agents will and that's all it takes.

"elite talent" Holy $#@!ety $#@!.

asshat fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers's Avatar
    Love the drunk kerry collins

Yuppie Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20's Avatar
    Awesome

asshat Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon's Avatar
    Don't know where I've been, but this is the first of these that I've read. Character after character, the story fleshed out while becoming more and more spot on. Absolutely great work.

Nashville turned into Vince's own private Waterloo.
    Last edited by Napoleon; 01-28-2011 at 02:35 AM.

asshat e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. e can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    very nice. redneck birther fans ftw

asshat GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. GhostOfTomJoad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by e View Post
    very nice. redneck birther fans ftw
    Hell yes. The tender way the naked dude holds his pig so close just $#@!ing kills. 'Awesome' ain't a big enough word, man.

asshat BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF grows his own roses BMF's Avatar
    Yeeo

IBC

asshat El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11's Avatar
    I'm new, but i've lurked for a while so i've seen most of your work and I just have to tip my hat, that was a masterpiece

asshat SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut is a rep whore. SpiralOut's Avatar
    All we need is the moustache with a bag of $#@!s and we'll be set.

This is your best one yet, T.

asshat theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods Shaggy Gold Club theropods's Avatar
    Making sure the Velociraptors haven't escaped their enclosure

Like E.T. mated with Cletus the slack-jawed yokel. Bravo.

+ Reply to Thread