+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Peter Jinkins

asshat Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    That is NOT the wrecking crew sign. lol. He thinks he's a crip, or just likes posing for pictures throwing up gang signs cuz he thinks it's cool and will score him points.
    torbush.

dipshit DC Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DC Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    His mom is laughing and looks like she thinks it's ridiculous. Vince Young had gang pictures in high school too. I don't see anything wrong with this youngster other than that he may need a little direction and some growing up to do.
    I couldn't agree with you more...A little direction, some good mentoring and a football "family" environment will do this kid wonders. I'm pulling for him, personally.

fucktard HouTexHorn hates puppies and Jesus.
    He was called yesterday and told he no longer has a committable offer from aggy. Jesus-H, how are we picking up Sleepy Sherman's scraps?

asshat 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn's Avatar
    We need more gangsters and potential killers on our team. I don't see the problem with this.

We need more gangsters and potential killers on our team. I don't see the problem with this.
    gagagagreed.

Ain't no chicken little jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester's Avatar

Not sure if the kid is in a gang or not, but he sure doesn't care if people think he is. Either way, gotta be smarter when you're trying to get your $#@! together for a big time college scholarship and get this $#@! off line.

Banned bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen bob_ag is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post

Not sure if the kid is in a gang or not, but he sure doesn't care if people think he is. Either way, gotta be smarter when you're trying to get your $#@! together for a big time college scholarship and get this $#@! off line.
    Guy sure has a sweet teddy bear collection.

asshat Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club
    how many black people do y'all know?

asshat AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondren & Main View Post
    I was just thinking "Damn, these people are white."

NTTAWWT. :)
    Last edited by AggieGirl2005; 02-25-2011 at 03:51 PM.

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    (torbush)

I refuse to believe that you seriously think the C does not stand for Crip.
    Last edited by Fillmore Slim; 02-25-2011 at 03:52 PM.

I guess all black people are having the same reaction to this thread, but I really hope he is in his sister's room in the above picture or we have other issues to discuss about this kid.

asshat r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982's Avatar
    (torbush)

The Wrecking Crips

asshat AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. AggieGirl2005's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwenttoUT View Post
    I guess all black people are having the same reaction to this thread, but I really hope he is in his sister's room in the above picture or we have other issues to discuss about this kid.
    The Pretty Ricky poster says it is.

(torbush)

that was before i saw the second picture (first one does look like the wc hand sign), but what neverwentto said before still stands. kid is fronting. my buddy used to laugh at the kids in his neighborhood that did that kind of $#@!. the real gangsters make fun of the posers for doing what jinkens is doing too. but, if you think he's a gangbanger then you're ignorant.

Banned Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post

Nice sized lube bottle there.

Ain't no chicken little jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester's Avatar

Comment deleted. I could care less. Just don't be $#@!ing stupid and put pic's like that online while being recruited by major universities.

that said, I'd be happy if the kid ends up at Texas as long as Mack thinks he's a fit.
    Last edited by jester; 02-25-2011 at 04:59 PM.

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    that was before i saw the second picture (first one does look like the wc hand sign), but what neverwentto said before still stands. kid is fronting. my buddy used to laugh at the kids in his neighborhood that did that kind of $#@!. the real gangsters make fun of the posers for doing what jinkens is doing too. but, if you think he's a gangbanger then you're ignorant.
    No, as I already said earlier in this thread, he is a fraud.

asshat runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    How can someone with a wizard Winnie the Pooh be in a gang?

Quote Originally Posted by runthebone View Post
    How can someone with a wizard Winnie the Pooh be in a gang?
    Don't hate.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    Now that someone has actually looked up the pics and posted them, I'm not worried about it anymore. The stuff I read made them seem much worse then they actually are which is typical.

asshat runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Quote Originally Posted by AggieGirl2005 View Post
    Don't hate.
    Neither of those is a wizard Winnie the Pooh. Obviously, someone with AK-47 Winnie the Pooh or Cincinnati Reds fan Winnie the Pooh can be in a gang.

dipshit DC Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DC Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I agree with you on the fronting angle...Regardless, he needs to get his mind right and put that $#@! behind him, if he's going to be serious about playing college ball and potentially getting to the NFL.

As an aside, my older brother (RIP) was a real Crip in San Diego (Ghost Town Gangster) and would call somebody like Jinkens (flashing hand signs in a room with teddy bears and a Pretty Ricky poster on the wall...Blue blinds, but a red doo rag on) a Poot Butt!

Too many country club turds in here trying to define what a gang member is...

That's not a crip sign anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Silky Johnson View Post

Too many country club turds in here trying to define what a gang member is...

That's not a crip sign anyway.
    Agreed! Next subject!

Per 247, Bryson Echols has committed to Texas

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2