+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's your damn birth certificate

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silky Johnston View Post
    SIAP, but I refuse to read 7 pages of denial posts by idiots...

Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate Should Say 'Negro' Not 'African'

Birther-queen Orly Taitz thinks that the birth certificate should peg Obama's race as "Negro" and not "African." --

"In those years ... when they wrote race, they were writing 'Negro' not 'African'," Taitz says. "In those days nobody wrote African as a race, it just wasn't one of the options. It sounds like it would be written today, in the age of political correctness, and not in 1961 when they wrote white or Asian or 'Negro'."
    wouldn't it have been "chinaman" instead of "asian"?

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    Did the posters who believed and promulgated the idea from the get go that the shooter of gabby giffords was a rabid right winger apologize too? Should they be made to?
    Just saying...

why should THEY apologize when they still haven't apologized for painting Oswald as a right winger?

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naked_bongo View Post
    I did, no less than 4 times. I was dumb and irrational, and those reactions were right after it happened and based on what I was reading on twitter. I offered multiple mea culpas.

methingks that they want you to go all seppuku for your heinous crime

Personally- I think the issue is dumb, goofy, and a waste of time...

Politically- I think it is dumber, goofier, and a bigger waste of time...

Banned VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard.
    Isn't there a difference between negro and African though? I seem to recall an Arrested Development song, "And that's the story ya'll, about a black man, actin' like a negro, gettin' stomped by an African. I said I....am every day people (with a forged birth certificate)."

I don't know. I listen to Blue Grass.

asshat ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho's Avatar
    It was about so much more . . . the birther issue just gave them something to latch onto.
    Please enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete's Mustache View Post
    To all you idiot birther $#@!sticks who are now pretending that the problem is that he should have produced this in 2008:

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever, not a single valid purpose, for him to have needed Hawaii to dig through their archives for this form because he requested a certificate in 2008, received a valid birth certificate, AND RELEASED IT FOR YOU. That was it. End of story. He was born in Hawaii. There is not a single legal entity in the United States that would question the document he released in 2008. No state department, no court of competent jurisdiction, no one. it was only in idiot birther $#@!stick world that it wasn't good enough.

Case in point. Pretend you needed a passport but didn't have your original birth certificate in the family bible (something that actually happened to me). Yu call the county of your birth and request a certificate. They give you a document that looks exactly like what Obama produced in 2008 (the one i received was called a "Certificate of Vital Record"). Now imagine you go to the courthouse for a passport and Orly Taint is working there, says she won't give you the passport because the certificate isn't good enough. Her supervisor says the same thing. Says you need the "long form." Well that bitch is $#@!ing wrong, and you should be pissed. What you produced is proof positive of your birth and citizenship.

In idiot $#@!stick birther world, the passport office isn't wrong, you're wrong because you don't have the long form EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT $#@!ING REQUIRED.

I'd like to see one good reason why any birther thinks the 2008 form wasn't good enough for you even though it's good enough for a $#@!ing passport, and as evidence in any $#@!ing court of law. You can't give one single valid reason. All you have is that he's black, and has a funny name, and that you just don't trust him because he's black and has a funny name. These are the reasons the idiot $#@!stick birthers who went to court were laughed at and told to GTFO.

hey peckerhead THE LONG FORM IS $#@!ING REQUIRED FOR A PASSPORT YOU $#@!ING IGNORANT MORON. My wife and I recently applied for a passport, I had a certified long form Texas birth cert, my wife had a certified short form Texas birth cert. The passport office accepted both and sent them to the State Dept. About a month later my passport and passport card came in the mail, and my wife got a letter from the State Department stating that the short form birth cert WAS NOT SUFFICIENT to issue a passport, please submit a long form certificate if she wanted a passport.

you also must submit a drivers license or government or military photo id.

Banned VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard. VAPA slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihateowho View Post
    Please enlighten us.
    It can probably be summed up by a word that rhymes with racism.

Shaggy OOTP Commissioner Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry's Avatar
    I am seriously amazed that Dolemite has managed to sound even dumber on this topic now that the long form has been released. I mean, I imagined it might happen, but I never believed it actually would.

Then he argues that Obama is responsible for the idiot military officer that got his ass in a ringer because he acted out on a retarded belief in this joke of a conspiracy theory. I would love to see Dolemite demand his supervisor produce the supervisor's employment contract that validates his claim to authority over Dolemite. Then quit and demand severance when the supervisor says "$#@! off, Dolemite." HOW DARE THAT SUPERVISOR ALLOW DOLEMITE TO GO WITHOUT WAGES WHEN HE COULD HAVE JUST SHOWN HIM THE CONTRACT?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by VAPA View Post
    Orange doesn't rhyme with racism...howitzer, however, does...

bunghole Super is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Super is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Super's Avatar
    where the sun ever shines and love never dies
    Quote Originally Posted by Swam4Texas View Post
    So because 1 percent of the population consists of idiots the intellectual curiosioty of the rest of us shouldn't be addressed? That, too, sounds like a country I would want no part of.
    Sounds like you should move to another country, then, bub.

this one that barry o released has less info on it than the short form one my wife submitted and would be rejected by the state dept for a passport.

so $#@! off and die mr pete peckerhead ignorant $#@!waffle mother$#@! communist ignorant basters goat rapist.

So, what's next? After-Birthers?

and what about this one?

AH HA!

got you you $#@!ing Obama supporters!

try to deny that $#@!.

Well there is a silver lining to this thread.

At least we can now take some tupperware, package up all this uneaten crow, and send it to the starving children in Obama's birth place, Kenya...

Quote Originally Posted by MrPhlegm View Post
    and what about this one?

AH HA!

got you you $#@!ing Obama supporters!
    try to deny that $#@!.
    Do they need to apologize now?

Lol wutthe$#@!?

asshat Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake slams and goes hard. Cardin Drake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post
    wouldn't it have been "chinaman" instead of "asian"?
    I believe "Oriental" was the preferred term in 1961. Gotta say, African did strike me as odd for 1961 when I read it. At least they were smart enough to get an old typewriter instead of using MS Word.

So, what's next? After-Birthers?
    Funny, but I would guess "Forgery-ers"

WELL, how do you delusional Obama supporters that think Obama is human refute THIS?!

he's OBVIOUSLY HALF human and half VEGETATION!

and since we KNOW that vegetation comes from seeds, half of him WAS NOT BORN, despite this jacked up forgery of a long term "birth" certificate, he is still not eligible to be potus. vegetation CAN NOT HOLD OFFICE in the US.

WELL, how do you delusional Obama supporters that think Obama is human refute THIS?!

he's OBVIOUSLY HALF human and half VEGETATION!

and since we KNOW that vegetation comes from seeds, half of him WAS NOT BORN, despite this jacked up forgery of a long term "birth" certificate, he is still not eligible to be potus. vegetation CAN NOT HOLD OFFICE in the US.
    There was a peanut farmer...or peanut I can't remember which...

Isn't there a difference between negro and African though? I seem to recall an Arrested Development song, "And that's the story ya'll, about a black man, actin' like a negro, gettin' stomped by an African. I said I....am every day people (with a forged birth certificate)."

I don't know. I listen to Blue Grass.
    yes there is a difference, one of my daughter's friends is african with huge breasteses and she would be highly offended of you called her a negro. HIGHLY OFFENDED.

Like A Wolf On The Fold naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    I am seriously amazed that Dolemite has managed to sound even dumber on this topic now that the long form has been released.
    really?

asshat ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho Shaggy Gold Club ihateowho's Avatar
    Wow...how did it take that long for this to come to the surface? Amazing.

Crashatalk

dead from aggy misery od Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL's Avatar
    They Tried to Make Me Go to Aggy Misery Rehab . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    That's not even funny. Can you prove you don't suck $#@!s??
    You know, you suck one $#@! and suddenly you're a $#@!-sucker.

Like A Wolf On The Fold naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. naija's Avatar
    MrPhlegm, that isn't entirely true. Some short form certificates are acceptable and some aren't.

asshat emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume's Avatar
    Stop right there... and I'll bring back the sun.
    Could one of you guys who's got a lot of weaponry take out Donald Trump for me?

asshat fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers's Avatar

this one that barry o released has less info on it than the short form one my wife submitted and would be rejected by the state dept for a passport.

so $#@! off and die mr pete peckerhead ignorant $#@!waffle mother$#@! communist ignorant basters goat rapist.
    Not to encourage you trolling the absolute $#@! out of this thread, but what exactly is it about that birth certificate that doesn't satisfy the State Department's requirements?

The Requirements

asshat fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers slams and goes hard. fortyakers's Avatar
    And not that this really matters, because you're crazy, and you're Phlegm, but you don't even need a birth certificate to apply for a passport:

(b) Secondary evidence of birth in the United States. If the applicant cannot submit a birth certificate that meets the requirement of paragraph (a) of this section, he or she must submit secondary evidence sufficient to establish to the satisfaction of the Department that he or she was born in the United States. Secondary evidence includes but is not limited to hospital birth certificates, baptismal certificates, medical and school records, certificates of circumcision, other documentary evidence created shortly after birth but generally not more than 5 years after birth, and/or affidavits of persons having personal knowledge of the facts of the birth.
    Secondary evidence of birth in the US

Still, there has been only one bonifide native born American POTUS.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang Shaggy Gold Club Gil Bang's Avatar
    world nut daily is still giving spank material to the Dolemite's of the world

Joseph Farah, the founder and chief executive
    officer of World Net Daily, a conspiracy-
    mongering website with its own publishing
    arm, also said he has no intention of standing
    down despite the White House’s release of the
    so-called long form birth certificate showing
    that Obama was born in the state of Hawaii on
    Aug. 4, 1961, as he always has said.

“I’m not apologizing for nothing,” a defiant
    Farah said in a telephone interview with NBC
    News, insisting there are still questions about
    Obama’s citizenship aside from where he was
    born.

The comments by Farah underscore Obama’s
    observation Wednesday that hard-core
    birthers are unlikely to be persuaded by any
    evidence, no matter how compelling. “I know that there’s going to be a segment of people
    for which, no matter what we put out, this
    issue will not be put to rest,” Obama said at a
    White House press event to release the birth
    certificate.

Farah, who still believes there was foul play
    associated with the death of Clinton White
    House lawyer Vince Foster, would seem to be
    a perfect example. His comments during a
    lengthy telephone interview with NBC also
    provide new insights into how the “birther”
    issue got traction in the first place – and how
    some of the president’s most strident critics
    plan to continue to hammer away at the issue,
    in part by switching the discussion to
    questioning Obama’s “citizenship” rather than
    his birth in the United States.

In fact, Farah said, Obama’s citizenship, not
    his birth, is actually the principal theme of
    World Net Daily’s upcoming book by Jerome
    Corsi titled, “Where’s the Birth Certificate? The
    Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be
    President.” Corsi first garnered headlines in
    2004 as one of the architects of the so-called
    “Swift Boat” attacks on John Kerry’s war
    record.

Slated to be published May 17, Corsi ‘s book
    on Obama shot to the top of Amazon’s book
    rankings last week after being featured on the
    Drudge Report. Farah said there have already
    been 150,000 advance orders for the book a
    nd he ultimately expects to print between
    500,000 and 1 million copies, figures that
    would land it near the top of the New York
    Times best seller list. (As of Wednesday
    afternoon, the book was ranked 29th on Amazon’s list of top 100 books, and No. 1
    among books about government.)

Farah said he and Corsi also have plotted a
    major publicity campaign for the book that will
    start on May 15, with exclusive interviews on
    Fox News host Sean Hannity’s radio and TV
    show. (Corsi himself is refusing any interviews
    until then, according to a spokesman. He did
    not respond to an email request for comment
    from NBC News.)

Farah acknowledged that the book’s title may
    be “unfortunate” in light of Wednesday’s
    release of Obama’s birth certificate, even while
    he insisted the document must still be more
    fully analyzed before he accepts it as
    authentic. “I think it will take us a little while to
    examine this and determine if it’s legitimate,”
    he said about the birth certificate, which was
    released by the White House along with a letter
    from the director of Hawaii’s Health
    Department certifying its legitimacy.

Even if it is authentic, Farah said the real issue
    is that Obama is still not eligible to be
    president because his father was Kenyan and
    his adopted father was Indonesian, making
    him a potential “dual citizen” of two separate
    foreign countries. (Farah supplied no evidence
    to support his contention that Obama ever
    held “dual citizenship.” Nor did he explain why
    it would make any difference, given Obama’s
    birth to an American mother on U.S. soil,
    which would meet the U.S. Constitution’s
    requirement that he be a “natural-born
    citizen.”)

know for some people this settles the
    issue,” Farah said of the birth certificate. “It’s
    up to us to persuade people that there’s a lot
    more to this issue than the Hawaiian birth.”

'A totally wacky argument'
    Asked about Farah's contention, Harvard Law
    School Professor Laurence Tribe said by email
    that this is "a totally wacky argument, without
    any conceivable merit. ... The 14th amendment
    unambiguously and expressly confers U.S.
    citizenship on everyone ‘born . . . in the United
    States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.’
    This means that Barack Obama was a U.S.
    citizen at birth. independent of the citizenship
    or age of either or both of his biological or
    adoptive parents. ... This birther thing is a
    moving target, rather like the creatures in the
    “Night of the Living Dead.” Driving a stake
    through its heart seems incapable of killing it.")

Farah’s commitment to fueling the birther
    issue dates back to the 2008 presidentialbirther issue. Farah said Trump was one of the
    “very few” people who were provided a pre-
    publication copy of the book under a non-
    disclosure agreement.

Read more reporting by Michael Isikoff in
    'The Isikoff Files'

Michael Cohen, a top aide to Trump, told NBC
    Wednesday that he signed the non-disclosure
    agreement for the book, but that he doesn’t
    recall actually receiving it. Still, Cohen
    acknowledged that “Jerome Corsi had reached
    out to Mr. Trump to explain certain facts that
    are in his book” and that the two had talked
    “on a handful of occasions.” Cohen also said
    he had consulted with Corsi on numerous
    other occasions.

Asked if he believes that he and Trump were
    supplied with misinformation about Obama’s
    birth by Corsi, Cohen dismissed the question
    and echoed the public comments made earlier

Wednesday by his boss: “Mr. Trump was
    successful in getting (Obama) to put out his
    birth certificate,” something nobody else had
    succeeded in doing.

Farah also took credit for Wednesday’s
    disclosure, saying there is “no question” that
    Corsi’s forthcoming book led the White House
    to release the document. “"They knew (the
    book) was coming," he said.

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    i'm disappointed in the physical length of the 'long form' as I was expecting at least a 8" x 14" or 11"x17".

Banned groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard.
    Corsi is just going to change the title to, $#@! $#@! $#@!! or, in FOXNews style, $#@! $#@! $#@!?

It will sell tens of thousands of copies. Free copy of The Turner Diaries bundled with it.

asshat naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post
    world nut daily is still giving spank material to the Dolemite's of the world
    From a capitalist stand point, I respect what World Nut Daily is doing - they need to grab headlines and move their $#@!ty publishing product. From a slouching towards Idiocracy stand point, world nut makes me weep for my country.

Banned groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard.
    For those saying this issue is unimportant, you are dead wrong. This issue is vital. Not because of the birth certificate, but because of what it tells us about the values of our nation. On no other single issue can you more accurately read the, for lack of a better word, soul of a voter.

Quote Originally Posted by fortyakers View Post
    Not to encourage you trolling the absolute $#@! out of this thread, but what exactly is it about that birth certificate that doesn't satisfy the State Department's requirements?

The Requirements
    And Boom Goes the Dynamite. Requirements:

1) Name of Parents -- Check
    2) Name of Applicant -- Check
    3) Date of Birth -- Check
    4) Place of Birth -- Check (before you say it, does not require hospital name)
    5) Raised, embossed seal -- Check (it's on the back per photos that were circulated in 2008)
    6) Registrars Signature -- Check (also on the back)
    7) The date the certificate was filed with the registrar’s office (must be within one year) -- Check

Checkmate. It's valid and can get a passport, as well as serve as proof in any walk of life outside birther $#@!wad land. And thanks for the neg rep you ignorant beligerent $#@!.

bunghole Prairie Style is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Prairie Style is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Prairie Style is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Prairie Style is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Prairie Style is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Prairie Style's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera View Post
    you cannot convince crazy.
    You can poke crazy with a sharp stick though.

Quote Originally Posted by groverat View Post
    For those saying this issue is unimportant, you are dead wrong. This issue is vital. Not because of the birth certificate, but because of what it tells us about the values of our nation. On no other single issue can you more accurately read the, for lack of a better word, soul of a voter.
    In politics, everything is fair game and both sides engage in this dumbassery....and don't go saying one side does it more...they both equally act like asses...

asshat TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower slams and goes hard. TxTower's Avatar
    I don't care what his birth certificate says - he's still a Keynesian and always will be!

asshat emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? emmett fitzhume's Avatar
    Stop right there... and I'll bring back the sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    In politics, everything is fair game and both sides engage in this dumbassery....and don't go saying one side does it more...they both equally act like asses...
    Absolutely true. Richard Hofstadter's classic book 'The Paranoid Style in American Politics' traces ridiculous conspiracy-mongering (on both sides of the spectrum) back to the late eighteenth century. It's a part of this country's political culture that is unique among democracies, and traces its way back to the various persecution stories of the various early settlers.

yeah, but 99.9% of the $#@!stains that still insist Obama wasn't born in HI despite mountains of evidence, have no problem believing in the existence of an invisible skydaddy, despite absolutely no evidence.

Sharp bunch, the birthers.

I'd like to hear Dan Rather's take on all this. :)

asshat Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    I am seriously amazed that Dolemite has managed to sound even dumber on this topic now that the long form has been released. I mean, I imagined it might happen, but I never believed it actually would.

Then he argues that Obama is responsible for the idiot military officer that got his ass in a ringer because he acted out on a retarded belief in this joke of a conspiracy theory. I would love to see Dolemite demand his supervisor produce the supervisor's employment contract that validates his claim to authority over Dolemite. Then quit and demand severance when the supervisor says "$#@! off, Dolemite." HOW DARE THAT SUPERVISOR ALLOW DOLEMITE TO GO WITHOUT WAGES WHEN HE COULD HAVE JUST SHOWN HIM THE CONTRACT?!?!?!?
    So you would let someone go to jail knowing that you could have cleared it up? Why am I not surprised?

asshat Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dolemite is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornLawyer View Post
    You know, you suck one $#@! and suddenly you're a $#@!-sucker.
    LOL good one.

asshat slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    I'd like to hear Dan Rather's take on all this. :)
    before or after the evidence came to light?

asshat Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas Shaggy Gold Club Swam4Texas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    before or after the evidence came to light?
    As if Rather's opinion would change.

Banned Tequila Mockingbird is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tequila Mockingbird is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tequila Mockingbird is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tequila Mockingbird is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tequila Mockingbird is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tequila Mockingbird is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Tequila Mockingbird is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan View Post
    I'm not saying that Swam4Texas is a pedophile. I'm just really curious about why he hasn't released sworn statements from every child that he every taught that he didn't molest him.

Again, I'm NOT saying that he's a pedophile. But the fact that he won't obtain and release such statements . . . . hmmm, makes you think . . .

TRUTHS:

If you believed that Obama was born somewhere other than Hawaii, you are an idiot.

If you didn't have the balls to say that you believed that Obama was born somewhere other than Hawaii, you just called for him to release his birth certificate . . . which is ONLY relevant to the SINGLE question of "where was he born" -- then you have no balls, and you are an idiot.

I almost respect the straight-up honest idiots. At least they have balls, and aren't stupid enough to think they're so clever with the little game of "I'm not sayin' . . . I'm just sayin'."

So, again, using that same clever tactic, I'm not sayin' that Swam is a pedophile. I'm just sayin' that his refusal to produce the only definitive proof -- sworn statements by EVERY child he EVER taught -- well, I'm just sayin' . . . .
    I hope this isn't an example of one of your legal arguments. Terrible logic, this is.

One side definitely does this $#@! more than the other. There's no rational way to deny that Republican politicians and kingmakers are way more into character assassination than Democratic politicians and kingmakers. This is undeniable.

asshat slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? slorch's Avatar
    One side definitely does this $#@! more than the other. There's no rational way to deny that Republican politicians and kingmakers are way more into character assassination than Democratic politicians and kingmakers. This is undeniable.
    you're out of your $#@!ing mind.

You're basically saying burning to death would hurt more than getting electrocuted.

Either way, it's an agonizing death.
    Last edited by slorch; 04-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Generally your post are well thought out. But this one is not of them. Whomever is not in power is into character assassination. Thats the way it always works.

Crashatalk

It makes no sense to say that both sides do X-bad-thing equally. Logically, it is impossible. It's a safe little logical fallacy meant to portray a sense of impartiality.

The Republican Party and its constituents are far more interested in the personal lives of their opponents than vice versa. It is in the nature of their belief systems.

+ Reply to Thread