+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone have AT&T DSL Internet Service?

asshat Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10's Avatar

Does anyone have AT&T DSL Internet Service?

I was thinking of getting it because my ISP here in town sucks ass (1mps speeds fml for 45 bucks fml) and I was thinking of switching to AT&T because its the only other one available; and they have speeds up to 10mps for the same price.

So, what say you shag? Does anyone have this service? And if so, is it good? any problems?

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    got it currently. have their highest speed and have had zero issues. no speed problems but i don't torrent so i cant speak on that

Mine's been pretty flaky the past few months, but I have no idea if that's the service, the modem, or my computer. Sorry, no torrents, just standard web browsing, so I don't think I'd know if speed is an issue.

bunghole Murph'sHRSwing is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Murph'sHRSwing is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Murph'sHRSwing is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Murph'sHRSwing is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Also have it. I stream stuff every night, mlb tv and netflix and often the wife is doing the same thing at the same time and have had no issues. Works fine. I used to torrent and it worked pretty well but I haven't recently.

asshat dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555 slams and goes hard. dark54555's Avatar
    Pretty reliable, but the bandwith caps have me nervous.

asshat slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch GORN slorch's Avatar
    I like it.

Customer service sucks giant $#@!ing donkey $#@!s though. I try like a motherfuker to be patient, but I inevitably get the consultant that has English as their 53rd language...

asshat Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses Francisco Scaramonga grows his own roses
    Had it, till a few weeks ago.

Switched to Cox. While the ATT service was reliable, they couldn't match the speeds that Cox offers. And although Cox has caps as well, at least I have 100 GB more per month (250 vs. 150) than what ATT is starting to implement.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    If you ever have problems, dealing with AT&T DSL support will make you consider seppuku. We have one office at work that has it and it's always a nightmare when there's a problem.

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar
    Fired them. Rooted my EVO and get better speed tethering than I ever did on the Deathstar's crappy DSL (allegedly 6mb 'pro', liars). Eff ATT with a rusty railspike.

This is in Houston, btw.

Confusionist SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12's Avatar
    We had it here at work for years in Houston due to the lack of other options.(Still can't believe nothing else was available until last year.) It sucked worse than my satellite internet at home. Glad we finally got Comcast available.

asshat B grows his own roses B grows his own roses B grows his own roses B grows his own roses B grows his own roses B grows his own roses B grows his own roses B grows his own roses B grows his own roses B grows his own roses B grows his own roses
    We have ATT DSL at home and haven't had any issues for standard web browing + streaming Netflix. I have never had to call their customer service so I can't comment on that.

bunghole Murph'sHRSwing is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Murph'sHRSwing is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Murph'sHRSwing is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Murph'sHRSwing is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I did forget to mention that. If you ever have to call their customer service. Good luck. That's all I will say.

had it , service itself is great , upload quite slow , but i adhere that att customer service is the worst in the industry and refuse to use them for anything in principle

asshat Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10 is a rep whore. Jersey Man10's Avatar
    Well, I'm not sure. Let's just say I live in central Texas, somewhat in the middle of nowhere. You think the service might suck?

+ Reply to Thread