+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1372

Thread: NCAA 2012 Online Dynasty (PS3)

asshat John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan's Avatar
    Good game, sg. I thought my early red zone ineptness was going to come back to haunt me, but turnovers and some very fortunate catches by my receivers tipped the balance my way. Rematch in the conference championship game, I'm sure.

Ya gg, my defense this year is $#@!in horrible, you killed me with what seemed like the same 3 plays and I could not stop any of them. My OL was supposed to be the strongest part of my team and got killed in the run game. It was over for me after that.

asshat EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy's Avatar
    We advance yet?

ADVANCED TO WEEK SEVEN

User v. user game:
    Mizzou415 v. $#@!Football05

I'll try to remember to advance on Tuesday morning but I'll be out of town on business Monday-Wednesday so can't make any promises. If someone wants to take over commish duties for the next advance, let me know.

90-7 Evil? That's a little excessive isn't it? Lol.

asshat EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy's Avatar
    Just trying to gain voters after my home loss to you

asshat John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan grows his own roses John Coctostan's Avatar
    How many sportsmanship points did they dock you for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzou415 View Post
    ADVANCED TO WEEK SEVEN

User v. user game:
    Mizzou415 v. $#@!Football05

I'll try to remember to advance on Tuesday morning but I'll be out of town on business Monday-Wednesday so can't make any promises. If someone wants to take over commish duties for the next advance, let me know.
    Oh, and if you transfer to me, I can do the advance Tuesday morning -- but I'm traveling from Wednesday afternoon to Saturday morning, so everyone would definitely have to be ready to advance by Wednesday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by John Coctostan View Post
    How many sportsmanship points did they dock you for that?
    None, I didn't throw the ball in the second half. I think they only dock you for throwing while you have a big lead and going for it on fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilCaseMcCoy View Post
    None, I didn't throw the ball in the second half. I think they only dock you for throwing while you have a big lead and going for it on fourth.
    They do. If you run it up on the ground, you don't lose sportsmanship points. Hell, if you run it up on the ground while having 'run clock' on, you gain sportsmanship points.

So, Notre Dame is 1-3 and ranked #24. Their media love knows no bounds.

ADVANCED TO WEEK EIGHT

No user v. user games

Will advance Friday morning

Well, that's what I get for trashing Notre Dame. I throw four picks and the $#@!ers come from behind to beat me. Grrrrr.

asshat Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla's Avatar
    Here is some footage of enhancements for NCAA 13. Nothing really excites me too much.

Did blackmon leach his way onto the cover too?

Is James Franklin still seriously going to have $#@!ing dreads in NCAA 2013?

ADVANCED TO WEEK NINE

User v. user games:
    EvilCaseMcCoy v. sglnghrn80
    txhorns v. longhrnfan (on auto and hasn't played a game yet this season so you can pm him if you want or you can just play)
    TheRoot v. Angry Gorilla

Will advance Tuesday morning (if that's not enough time with all the user games, let me know)

ADVANCED TO WEEK NINE

User v. user games:
    EvilCaseMcCoy v. sglnghrn80
    txhorns v. longhrnfan (on auto and hasn't played a game yet this season so you can pm him if you want or you can just play)
    TheRoot v. Angry Gorilla

Will advance Tuesday morning (if that's not enough time with all the user games, let me know)
    I probably won't be able to get my game in until later in the day on Tuesday. Hope that's OK...

well it was a good game while we were connected ECM, looked like whoever would have had the ball last was gonna win. your team is definitely better when you're controlling them, sucks you got disconnected

Quote Originally Posted by John Coctostan View Post
    I probably won't be able to get my game in until later in the day on Tuesday. Hope that's OK...
    Turns out I'm not going to be able to advance until late tonight anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sglnghrn80 View Post
    well it was a good game while we were connected ECM, looked like whoever would have had the ball last was gonna win. your team is definitely better when you're controlling them, sucks you got disconnected
    Yeah, I've been having issues with my internet lately. I've had disconnections in both of my user games this year. Fortunately Root and I both got disconnected last time, and we got to replay.

All done with my game, so advance at your leisure.

ADVANCED TO WEEK TEN

User v. user games:
    John Coctostan vs. qwater25 (has been on auto-pilot all season)

Michigan tried there best to knock off the Wild in the Big House. My defense played most of the game from their backs, but my offense came through when I needed them on big third downs.

Could have swore I had a user game this week

asshat Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla grows his own roses Angry Gorilla's Avatar
    The fact that EA can't get their online recruiting to work on the new site is getting annoying

ADVANCED TO WEEK 11

User v. user games:
    $#@! Football 05 v. txhorns

Will advance Tuesday morning

Can anyone confirm that I am on a bye?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoot View Post
    Can anyone confirm that I am on a bye?
    Yup. You're off this week.

bunghole txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns's Avatar
    $#@! Football, can you play sometime Saturday or Sunday?

bunghole Cock Football 05 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Cock Football 05 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Sunday is probably better for me, anytime sunday really.

Unless you can play right at Noon today, 12 eastern time that is.

bunghole txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. txhorns's Avatar
    How about Sunday at noon eastern time?

bunghole Cock Football 05 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Cock Football 05 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by txhorns View Post
    How about Sunday at noon eastern time?
    Good game man. Turnovers is the name of the game obviously. I had 2 INTs but you had 4 INTs and 2 fumbles. 1 was a pick 6, another was returned to the 2, then the fumble right before the half that turned into a FG. Thats the 17 point difference right there.

Yea turnovers killed me, I don't even know how to strip the ball. Plus I'm relegated to running the ball a lot now that my started qb and top wr got hurt a couple of games ago. Gg looks like you will have a great season.

I'll get my game in first thing tomorrow morning...

ADVANCED TO WEEK 12

User v. user games:
    sglnghrn80 v. qwater25 (on auto-pilot)

Big sim game between Oklahoma and Auburn this week. If the Sooners pull it out, they'll probably run the table and keep Eastern State out of the championship game.

Tough game against the rival Clemson last night. 3-0 Taters with 2 minutes left in the game. I couldnt get anything going on offense. The lady friend shows up for some alone time, I tell her "let me just finish this game" 2 plays later a 77 yard bomb to go ahead 7-3. 2 plays later on Defense and I get a pick, just missed taking it to the house by 2 yards. I look at her and with a grin "just another minute I need to pound this in to embarrass them!! Sure enough 14-3 final, I hate Clemson!!!

Damn Clemson! Have no idea about the real life important of Clemson hatred, but have a feeling it's a big deal in South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilCaseMcCoy View Post
    Damn Clemson! Have no idea about the real life important of Clemson hatred, but have a feeling it's a big deal in South Carolina.
    yeah Id say a big deal.

ADVANCED TO WEEK 13

User v. user games:
    EvilCaseMcCoy v. Angry Gorila

Will advance Tuesday morning

FYI - I randomly lost power for like 5 seconds last night while trailing Duke 7-0 in the first quarter.

New Mexico is a turrible, turrible team.

Gg, gorilla. My game lost connection after we finished. Dunno, if it saved the result. Would suck if it didnt

Gg. You really took me behind the woodshed.

ADVANCED TO WEEK 13

User v. user games:
    $#@!Football05 v. longhrnfan (has been on auto all season)
    Mizzou415 v. txhorns

Sweet

txhorns,

I went ahead and put myself on auto-pilot. I'm out of town on business until probably 9pm Wednesday night and then I'm in Missouri Thursday-Sunday for my sister's graduation, so late Wednesday is the only time I can play any time soon. If that works for you, great. Otherwise, just go ahead and play the computer.

ADVANCED TO WEEK 13

User v. user games:
    $#@!Football05 v. longhrnfan (has been on auto all season)
    Mizzou415 v. txhorns

I dropped him a PM, noticed he hasnt posted in here in over 2 months though. Also I will be out of town Thursday morning through Monday evening, but if the advance takes play Friday then I shouldnt miss too much.

+ Reply to Thread