+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3246

Thread: Official "Other NCAA 2012 [Xbox 360] Online Dynasty" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrucker View Post
    so I just noticed that UCF and USF don't play each other but they should tie at 8-0 in the BigEast... wonder how that is gonna be tie-broken.
    Higher BCS ranking I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by TexHorn06 View Post
    Higher BCS ranking I hope.
    I'm leaning toward best overall record.

Quote Originally Posted by UniformSierraMikeCharlie View Post
    Yeah, you're 2nd behind Arky, should make for a good MNC assuming one of you doesn't lay an egg somewhere.

And don't worry about me winning the Heisman by running up the score, I throw way too many picks. Actually, it's pretty funny, the one guy I have in the Heisman race is on the defensive side of the ball. My DT is a beast, he's damn near unblockable. I credit my blowout wins to my defense more than anything else. It's hard not to score when I'm getting the ball on their side of the 50 almost the entire game, just need to take the air out of the ball in the second half.
    That's how it was those couple years with Gray. He was destroying people and the other teams couldn't even get close to scoring.

Looks like I'll be able to get my game in today before leaving so we don't have to wait until Sunday to advance.

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UniformSierraMikeCharlie View Post
    Gotcha. I don't have any good reasons/excuses for running it up the way I do other than just wanting to kick the $#@! out of the other team for continuing to throw on me and run the hurry up when they're down 40-60 points. It won't happen again. Sorry guys.

By the way, that last touchdown came on a running play where I was attempting to run out the game clock and I just didn't have it in me to run out of bounds. I've got nothing for the other 20+ plus unsportsmanlike touchdowns in my other blowout wins.

I can haz forgiveness?
    All is good. Just wanted to bring it up. Thanks for not being a $#@! about it. LOL.

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JNip View Post
    Did Baylor do it in that one bowl game?? Can't think of other two.
    Nope, that was 67-56. Three 70 point teams were: USF (forgot opponent now), Okie Lite over Kansas & WVU over Clemson in the Orange bowl

so I just noticed that UCF and USF don't play each other but they should tie at 8-0 in the BigEast... wonder how that is gonna be tie-broken.
    Is there no Big East title game? I totally thought there was, but now I can't recall. There definitely should be!

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durant Durant View Post
    Is there no Big East title game? I totally thought there was, but now I can't recall. There definitely should be!
    nope they are 1 team short, sub-12 conferences have winner take all...

I know before it used to be alphabetical but not sure now within the game now days.

USF has the tougher SoS but also has 2 losses to UCF's 1 loss. USF has 1 more win over a top 25 team. probably be based off final ranking or alphabetical.

asshat UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie's Avatar
    Starting a small fire in your momma's panties
    All is good. Just wanted to bring it up. Thanks for not being a $#@! about it. LOL.
    Nah, why would I be $#@! about it? I agree with trying to keep it as realistic as possible, just don't know how I lost my way. Hell, when I ran the Madden Franchise I was getting pissed at guys for not playing the right way too, $#@!ers would never punt the damn ball, I hated it. Anyway, won't happen again.

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    so that sucked, don't schedule me against service academies anymore. felt bad beating the $#@! outta Army... basically spent the entire 2nd-4th Quarter running dives and going for it on 4th and long. killed my redzone % and had a bad looking 5 turnovers, 0/4 on 4th down and my stats were $#@!ty because I basically scored 35 pts in 4 minutes.

at the end of the game I was calling random defenses with my 2nd string and they scored 3 strange TDs that included a pass that for somereason my CB decided to run in slow motion and in place while the pass fluttered over his head... then at the end of the game they decided to start calling TOs down by 21 with less than 25 seconds, threw a simple pass on 3rd and long and it went for a 54 yard TD... then Herbstreit is saying that it was bad form by me, if they are going for onsides and calling TOs then they need to stop me because I called the dogs off at 4 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

asshat JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip's Avatar
    Ill play my game tonight. Freaking Football Manager is taking over my life, that $#@! is addicting.

asshat Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10's Avatar
    Wow $#@!ing LSU, they score 14 straight points in 4th quarter and tied up the game. They scored on long 40 yard option play (wtf right?); none of my defenders were in sight. Then on the following drive I got intercepted by a herp derp safety. Immediately after that they scored on a long 80 yard or so pass. Guy flew past my whole secondary and scored. I was like WTF!!!!!

But on their "game-winning" drive I picked off their ball (user pick holla) and ran it back all the way for the TD. Also got a cheap FG with 3 seconds left. Holy hell though that was complete bull$#@!, I swear I would've lost if I hadn't gotten that pick.

If everything pans out then I guess I'll play Clemson for MNC, hopefully he loses though cuz I can imagine the game will be annoying and laggy as $#@!.

asshat JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip slams and goes hard. JNip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Man10 View Post
    If everything pans out then I guess I'll play Clemson for MNC, hopefully he loses though cuz I can imagine the game will be annoying and laggy as $#@!.
    eh??

Man, I just played the dumbest game of my life.

asshat Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10 grows his own roses Jersey Man10's Avatar
    eh??

Come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by da_clean_up_man View Post
    Man, I just played the dumbest game of my life.
    Louisville?!? wth dude

Louisville?!? wth dude
    I started and then had to go do somethings so I paused. I was up 14-7 with the ball. When I got back I really didn't feel like playing but didn't want to restart. My head wasn't in it and I just played stupid and uninterested. Damn shame.

Victory!!!

Stanford is the only game left. Arky, Purdue and Stanford still have full recruiting hours left

Advanced. $#@! this $#@!ing game.

That's all I have to say right now.

UCF/USF only teams with games this week.

Many games this week?? I know I have a bye

I'll play tonight

I'll have my game done by tonight too

Don't worry bout me, I got all my recruiting done.

Starting now.

Done

I'll do my recruiting before noon. $#@! it, I only semi care so if you wanna advance I don't mind.

I'll do my recruiting before noon. $#@! it, I only semi care so if you wanna advance I don't mind.
    Too late. I went to the site before coming to the thread and saw that both games were played so I just advanced. Recruiting is for pussies.

CCG Week! Only 3 games:

SEC! SEC! SEC! Championship: #1 Arkansas vs #9 Tennessee
    ACC Championship: #2 Clemson vs Miami
    Pac-12 Championship: #5 Oregon St vs #11 UCLA

Let's knock them out and get onto bowl season!

I have a feeling I'm am either going to get a crappy team for an opponent in a BCS Bowl(not talent crappy but unsexy crappy)or I might get screwed out of a BCS bowl game thanks to there being an additional 2 undefeated teams.

looks like:
    MNC - Arky v Clem
    Rose - Ore St v Wisky
    Sugar - Pitt v Nev/N.Ill/?
    Fiesta - OU v Nev/N.Ill/?
    Orange - USF v Nev/N.Ill/?

asshat UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. UniformSierraMikeCharlie's Avatar
    Starting a small fire in your momma's panties
    I'll get my game done this afternoon.

I'm guessing Oklahoma gets the last at large spot.

Quote Originally Posted by TexHorn06 View Post
    I'm guessing Oklahoma gets the last at large spot.
    OU should get the Big12 invite to Fiesta Bowl.

Obviously they will, apparently I've gone full retard.

I'll play my game tonight.

Alright everyone is done.

I can haz advance?

Advancing momentarily...

Bowl Season:

I can't see what the bowl games are. And since I didn't advance on my Xbox I don't know about award winners. Somebody want to post those?

Woooo! #1 RB and #1 WR! 104 fewer carries than Bobo and still 50 more yards! Not bad Remound, not bad!

For second year in a row I am able to have two RBs with over 1000 yds. Proud of myself.

Alright our first UvU MNC game.

$#@!ing OU rematch in the Fiesta(maybe?) Bowl... damn BCS selection.

Quote Originally Posted by da_clean_up_man View Post
    Alright our first UvU MNC game.
    Didn't Maryland/Baylor play each other in a UvU game in the first MNC?

Did they? I guess since both are gone now, I barely remember anything they did.

yeah actually I think they did play for MNC in year 1.

*edit* think we ended up with 2 UvU bowl games that year, the other was Ore St. and OleMiss.*edit* this was season 2...
    Last edited by Speedtrucker; 05-08-2012 at 10:43 AM.

btw, Jersey and I come from the other xbox league. We merged about three seasons ago. Represent.

Jersey, Im down to play tonight after 8pm.

this is also the first time we have the possibility of a back to back champion, pending the outcome of the MNC.

+ Reply to Thread