+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: fifa 12

asshat Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Junon's Avatar
    PKs were messing me up badly too. You should go into practice mode, set it to penalties, and turn the targeting circle on.

My problem was that I was too used to Pro Evo Soccer/Winning 11 where the target 'sticks' to where you move the stick to aim. So aiming slightly down and to the left just meant holding the stick slightly down and left throughout the entire shot. If you let the stick go, the target 'snaps' back to dead center.

In FIFA, the longer the stick is held, the further that direction the target goes. So holding the stick down and to the left the entire time winds up sending the shot waaaaay outside. Letting go of the stick in FIFA does *not* snap the target back to center.

Use the targeting circle in practice mode to see what I'm talking about.

Essentially in a real PK situation, you have to aim 'blind' pre-shot with the left stick but do NOT hold the direction down through the shot, press shoot at the correct time to get good accuracy, and hold shoot long enough to get the appropriate power.

tl;dr go practice

edit: good ol youtube, I actually found someone explaining it in practice mode, with the circle enabled. Can't embed the vid at a certain time, fast forward to about 2:20

Last edited by Junon; 10-07-2011 at 08:43 PM.

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar
    ^ that's exactly what I did...

Just found a glitch/bug/whatever it may be...in Manager Mode I had made an offer for a guy, his club accepted and I offered a contract...then when I got the accepted offer email it says he elected to join Newcastle instead...but I also got an email saying he joined my team...it took the 10M pounds from my bank, but I don't have the player...WTF?!

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar
    Even more weird, if I go look at my Sell Players screen this guy shows up, but when I manage my squad he doesn't. Maybe I can sell him in January.

Shaggy Game Riff Raff Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durant Durant View Post
    How do you move the ball on PKs?! Literally the slightest bit that I move the stick and it sends the ball wayyyyyy off target.
    I dont know man. I usually hit it somewhere around 50% power, maybe a little harder with a great PK taker, and then I just move the stick either way, just the same as I always have. I dony know what to tell ya, thats weird.

Practice PK's using the Dot so you can see how to use the stick. (There is a tutorial somewhere in the game) There is effectively a dot that your stick controls, but it always returns to the middle. I move it to the direction I want to kick it, let it go for a second and then move it back. I convert 90% plus.

I've scored on a few free kicks, though I still have some fine tuning to do. Crosses are definitely harder, as the CPU is generally very good at marking people in the box.
    Last edited by RichUT; 10-08-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Yeah I got the PKs now, I was holding the joystick for too long. it makes sense now.

Shaggy Game Riff Raff Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar

If this wasnt my quickest goal ever, it was pretty damn close:

And this one shortly after was just pretty awesome.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    diggin the dwight yoakam

This isnt the best warm up goal Ive made or anything, but it was good enough to compel me to post it, and encourage others to do so as well.

Also, while I remember- how do you back up and take a running start on throw ins?

I'm not good at this game. Defense is really tough. Having more fun during the transfer window.

bunghole Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durant Durant View Post
    The transfer deadline day stuff is AWESOME. I remember playing 11 around the deadline day this year thinking "why isn't there something like this in the game?" And now it's there.

Have any of you had any luck with the youth academy? I sign the kids with high ceilings but when I promote them they come in at a 50. I haven't made it through a whole season to see if loaning players out actually does anything this year but it's gonna take a while to get a 17 year old from a 50 up to a mid-70s when I would even consider starting him.

you can sign the youth players and loan them out for a season. You dont have to pay their salary and they get experience. WIN WIN

Dani Alves from deep, late in the final match of the season, to win the EPL for Arsenal:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/98813478

I think Dani Alves is my favorite guy to play with so far in FIFA 12. He drops this dime to Jordan Ayew:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/96623536

This was not easy on the icy field:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/99266220

Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    this is the quickest Ive ever gone from save to score:

Nope, THIS is the fastest Ive ever gone from save to score:

Eden Hazard FTW.

asshat APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard. APMP slams and goes hard.
    Eden Hazard FTW.
    Chelsea needs to get that deal done.

Quote Originally Posted by APMP View Post
    Liverpool needs to get that deal done.
    i agree

In FIFA 11 I had a pretty damned impressive highlight reel of free kick goals. In FIFA 12 I almost never get to attempt free kicks, as there's maybe 1-3 fouls called per game on average. And thats on both teams combined. Also, Ive found that making an accurate cross is something I can accomplish about 2 or 3 times out of 20. Ive always been badass at crossing, and now its damn near impossible. Oh, and I suck at one on one breaks, no matter who I have with the ball. I basically have zero shot of scoring unless I have an angle, and can power the ball into the back of the net, from somewhere close to the edge of the 18 yard box. I used to be able to finesse shot those in like 90% of the time, but now 90% of the time that finesse shot stays on the ground, and is buried by the keeper.

Anyone else experiencing the same/similar thing?

asshat hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. hobbes2702's Avatar
    Shut that cunt's mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head
    I hear you on the free kicks derka. There are not as many. I had some damn impressive fks last year that most of yall have seen but as you can see I have yet to post a video cuz there are just so many fewer. I have no problem scoring on breaks though so I can't help you there. As for the crossing check and make sure you have the cross assist turned on otherwise it is impossible.

FK's are definitely more rare. They need to fix the fouling issue, or at least put a slider in place so we can tweak it ourselves.

No issues scoring 1 vs. 1. I think maybe it's a timing issue. Powering it by the keeper works great when he's staying on his line. Finesse shots are more effective when he's abandoned his line and is coming out to meet the attacker.

Chip shots are harder than a $#@!. I've scored on maybe 2 or 3 in 3 seasons of career manager. The keeper has to be diving to the ground to get it over him, and even then they almost always manage to get a hand up.

Crossing is trickier too, due to the CPU doing a great job of marking. You can adjust their marking with sliders, but too much and the game becomes stupid easy. I've found that low crosses and ground crosses are often more successful, especially closer to the bi-line. Regular crosses seem to work best from the front of the box.

asshat DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander's Avatar
    Finally picked this up last week, and I frankly love the new defensive system. I think you have to be patient (make your matches a little longer), but it plays like real football. Make sure auto switching is turned off, and play as a Defensive CM or a center half. Patiently wait (strategically have your teammates press), and eventually you'll be in position to intercept a pass.

I hate that they don't print the manual anymore - how do you do give and go again? Can't remember and I can't find it on the in game controls listing. Thought it was something like rb+a followed by a direction on left stick

Quote Originally Posted by DeadSalamander View Post
    I hate that they don't print the manual anymore - how do you do give and go again? Can't remember and I can't find it on the in game controls listing. Thought it was something like rb+a followed by a direction on left stick
    Hold down LB when you pass, and the passer will make a run as soon as the pass leaves his foot. LB will also start or end a run for your Ai controlled teammates.

i had everything but through passes turned on manual in fifa11, but now i have to have everything on auto except for crosses on fifa12

asshat DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander slams and goes hard. DeadSalamander's Avatar
    Forcing myself to go full manual this year. I've always been told that after a lot of practice you'll be the better for it. The passing I'm coming along pretty well on. I suck a $#@!, however, at shooting.

I've never understood the all manual hype. Yeah, it's a metric $#@! ton harder, but that difficulty really hampers my enjoyment of the game itself. I'd like to play at a level that feels like a reasonable facsimile of the game as it is played at the highest level. All manual is like watching the game being played by 11 year old girls. No thanks.

The benefit I see is that you can put the pass where ever you want it, not just to where the recipient is now. As soon as you pass, you're controlling the recipient so you can run to where the pass is going. It also eliminates the need to ever touch the through ball button (or the lofted through ball combo). Just use the regular passing buttons (A or X).

asshat TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09's Avatar
    Has anyone created a Shaggy Club team yet? I would be interested to start one if anyone has not, pending we have people who would want to join

Dani Alves from deep, late in the final match of the season, to win the EPL for Arsenal:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/98813478

I think Dani Alves is my favorite guy to play with so far in FIFA 12. He drops this dime to Jordan Ayew:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/96623536

OK so this got me thinking about who my favorite players are to play with. I am currently far enough along on my franchise to be playing games in 2015. So these players may not be as fun to play with in season 1 of your franchise, but I thought we could all list players who we have enjoyed playing wit (no homo) so that others can buy them (no racist) and play with them (again, no homo). So, here are the players who have been most fun to play with:

Dani Alves, RB: can play right back, midfield, or even attack. Super smart player. Even if youre playing solely as someone else, he'll be in the right plae at the right time. He just makes plays.

Angelo Ogbonna, CB: 6'2", 180 lbs.Has specialties listed as Speedster, Tackling, tactician, Strength, Complete Defender. He's huge, he incredibly fast, and he's strong as $#@!. Easily the most fun CB Ive played with on my team.

P.Aubameyang, ST- I honestly cant even remember this guy's full name. It's something Pierre abumawhatever. Ive been using him at ST, CAM, and LW and RW. Bottom line: he scores goals. He's fast as $#@!, and is excellent in every offensive skill category.

Miah Ricchards, RB- again, a speedy, strong right back. You'll often find him on the attack. I play with Arsenal, and I try and have the fastest team possible, with offensive minded fullbacks. Micah Richards fits this perfectly, and isnt too expensive. Has 99 acceleration, 99 speed, 99 jumping, 99 stamina, and 99 strength.

Also, just FYI, in Seasons 1 and 2, Landon Donovan and Clint Dempsey wrecked fuggin shop for me and came at a cheap price. Ive saved up a bunch of goals on my hard drive and am gonna eventually make a long ass highlight video, and Mr.Donovan should be featured prominently.

bunghole Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........'s Avatar
    Here is a great website for other Career Mode Nerds. It shows players potential so you know who to sign.

http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-12-best-young-players/

Welp, I finally did it. hands down, dopest goal Ive ever scored:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/100522688

You really play on amateur?

Quote Originally Posted by RichUT View Post
    You really play on amateur?
    no34

possible cretin

hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain's Avatar
    I a so $#@!ing bad

possible cretin

hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain is a rep whore. hitbyatrain's Avatar
    What the $#@! an I doing wrong

possible cretin

Derka come play me in this $#@! and tell me why I suck.

Or somebody. Christ., xbox hitbyatrain

lol, if youre using the new defense that may have a lot to do with it. You want my advice on getting better? Speed up, then slow down. Start a franchise mode with Barcelona or Real Madrid, or even Arsenal. Any fast team will do. Spend your money on fast players. Even my backs (Dani Alves, Ogbonna, Dede, Santon, Micah Richards, etc) are all up in or near the 90's in speed. Play your franchise on whatever level you can have success on. Having speed all over the field will help get you a lot of break aways, a lot of open space, and it will forcce you to learn what youre doing. Youll probably dribble right into the keeper a lot at first, but one you learn how to control all of the fastest players on the game, how to use them in space, when to use/not use the turbo, then you can slow down and fcous on actual soccer strategy, tactics, etc. Thats my advice, and its what I did to get better when FIFA 11 was kicking my ass last year. Everything was going so fast that I was constantly turning the ball over. Once I was able to use all of those speedy players, but keep them under control, everything else was gravy.

I think the "no assist" workouts have finally clicked. Within the last few days I've gone from struggling on Amateur, to a 4-0 win on Semi-Pro. Finally figured out how to shoot.

possible cretin

yeah so i play a lot on the head to head seasons, against real people. i am currently 2-3-35. the two wins came from people quitting in the middle of the game, but i actually was ahead at the time. one of my three draws came yesterday. should have been a win, but the $#@!et scored a 90' goal on a corner. bitch.

here's what i figured out. for the longest time i couldn't figure out how every other person's dudes would attack my ball carrier so quickly and tenaciously. last night i figured out that these $#@!ets are just holding down RB the whole $#@!ing time, calling a teammate to the ball, constantly. once i started doing that (even though it seems kind of like a bitch move) i got a lot better pretty much instantly. didn't have any wins, but had the draw, and my losses were close 1-0 affairs because i can't shoot for $#@!.

what's the trick for knowing when to shoot? and why the $#@! do my crosses and corners always suck ass?

as far as shooting goes, it takes finesse and practicce. If youre playing a with a really good player, tap b twice when you shoot from in front of the goal. The farther out you are, te harder you hold b when you tap it the second time. It keeps the kick low, and with most good strikers make it much easier to score since you can shoot from distance. Id also recommend tapping x twice on crosses, and on ccorners, id just make sure you have a good FK guy taking them. just hold x for like 3 bars and let go.

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher's Avatar
    Still loving this game.

What level do y'all use for Career Mode? I've gotten decent enough that semi-pro is way too easy, like 8-0 against scrubs and 5-1 against good sides, but Pro is too difficult - I can hold my own for a 0-0 draw most of the time and eek out some 1-0 and 2-1 wins, but with a loaded Chelsea side (I've added a ton of guys and now every man in my starting 11 is between 84 and 87) that isn't very realistic. It's also frustrating to play a game where the CPU and I combine for like 3 or 4 shots. Yawn.

What I've done so far is adjust the sliders on semi-pro to give the CPU a stronger shot, stronger passing, better keeping, and much better man-marking. That's gotten me some more reasonable results in the last half-dozen matches.

But I'm thinking I might be better off playing pro and dropping some of the sliders until my game catches up?

How do y'all play it?

possible cretin

Quote Originally Posted by TexArcher View Post
    Still loving this game.

What level do y'all use for Career Mode? I've gotten decent enough that semi-pro is way too easy, like 8-0 against scrubs and 5-1 against good sides, but Pro is too difficult - I can hold my own for a 0-0 draw most of the time and eek out some 1-0 and 2-1 wins, but with a loaded Chelsea side (I've added a ton of guys and now every man in my starting 11 is between 84 and 87) that isn't very realistic. It's also frustrating to play a game where the CPU and I combine for like 3 or 4 shots. Yawn.

What I've done so far is adjust the sliders on semi-pro to give the CPU a stronger shot, stronger passing, better keeping, and much better man-marking. That's gotten me some more reasonable results in the last half-dozen matches.

But I'm thinking I might be better off playing pro and dropping some of the sliders until my game catches up?

How do y'all play it?
    I was doing the same, starting with semi-pro and moving up when it got easy. On pro now. But most of my problems are with playing real people in the head to head seasons.

last night though I had great success. With Argentina I beat Arsenal 2-1 (their one was an own goal on a corner... whoops) and a draw against Brazil. I've already eclipsed my best h2h season.

I play on World Class, but only with Chelsea. Not really interested in any of the other clubs.

dont know if this pertains to yall, but there's a huge difference in how much you can sprint between Semi-Pro and Pro. In Pro you should use sprint waaaay less. If you dont have just tons of open green in front of a great dribbler, you probably shouldnt sprint too often. I really had to learn to slow everything down when I jumped levels. Im at the level where I should be playing on World Class, but Ive just been having fun right now being dominant. I win either the EPL, FA Cup, or the Champions League every year, and have some blowout games, but I still do lose and have my share of difficult matches. Im sure Ill make the jump soon and see how I fare.

I'm doing it again. I've taken on lowly Swindon Town Robins from the nPower league 2. on my quest to make them into eventual EPL champions.

i play on pro.

asshat ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronisnotcool View Post
    I'm doing it again. I've taken on lowly Swindon Town Robins from the nPower league 2. on my quest to make them into eventual EPL champions.

i play on pro.
    im doing the same with Crawley Town...have them up to nPower Championship in 3 seasons...

how are your funds?

asshat ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronisnotcool View Post
    how are your funds?
    well i dont have much available...spent a lot on scouting and signing younger players (also look for free transfers)...but they've gone up, especially since I won the Euro League in year 2...Crawley Town had the highest starting funds of any team in league 2 when i started...

possible cretin

Quote Originally Posted by ludosc View Post
    im doing the same with Crawley Town...have them up to nPower Championship in 3 seasons...
    Also have one going with Crawley Town. the fixture with Chelsea was brutal.

+ Reply to Thread