+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: College Football Offseason in Review - IN MS PAINT

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone's Avatar

College Football Offseason in Review - IN MS PAINT

About $#@!ing time.

Part 1 of 4

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone's Avatar
    Part 2 of 4

Part 3 of 4

Last edited by THujone; 08-11-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Epic.

asshat USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. USAOROTC's Avatar
    damnit second

Holy $#@!!!!

#TeamTopButton SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII's Avatar
    Famazing

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. switzer hahaha

haha, that was awesome!!!!

asshat r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982's Avatar
    Holy $#@! I literally cannot stop laughing. +rep!

asshat BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses
    America!

asshat Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Xminus6's Avatar
    Daaaaaang.

asshat vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz grows his own roses vtaenz's Avatar
    It's, it's, BEAUTIFUL!!!

#TeamTopButton SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII's Avatar
    the $#@!ing titanic daydream is just amazing

asshat TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    $#@!ing gold! IB4C

Wow, well done sir!!

asshat Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein slams and goes hard. Dr Drunkenstein's Avatar
    Chiz is the best ever. EVER!

asshat CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CaptainAnt's Avatar
    $#@!ing giggling like a retard reading yet another masterpiece. $#@!ing Pyror with the American Pickers guys is GOLD
    Last edited by CaptainAnt; 08-11-2011 at 01:29 AM.

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Drunk and loving it.

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Chizik is classic

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785's Avatar

and

Holy $#@!.

Last edited by hornfan785; 08-11-2011 at 01:34 AM.

a Rocker and a Roller AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan's Avatar
    Fantastic.

asshat honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn's Avatar
    Fantastic. Chizik and Stoops' goiter contents got me.

asshat r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982's Avatar

ftmfw!

bravo!

asshat Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn's Avatar
    BRILLIANT!

wow, your greatness has been confirmed again.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    aggy in bed, chizik and all of the dana holgerson stuff is $#@!ing greatness.

asshat jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo slams and goes hard. jzimo's Avatar
    Bravo.

asshat WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn grows his own roses WebHorn's Avatar
    Epic as usual! IBC.

Laughed out loud at Gene. Hahahaha.

bunghole IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. IllinoisCyclone's Avatar
    God I hope gumby and pokey finally put chizik out of his misery.

The switzer vest brought the lulz.

asshat Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greg Davis Apologist's Avatar
    In before second page.

asshat Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy's Avatar
    holy $#@!

the will muschamp one ftw

chizik had me rolling on the floor. you never seize to amaze me

asshat Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin slams and goes hard. Rissin's Avatar
    Excellent. Loved the Chizik part

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar

good $#@!

Last edited by walte464; 08-11-2011 at 02:01 AM.

asshat beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer's Avatar
    Greater than 300 yards from an elementary school
    in, block-head and poker face had me spitting remnants of my fudge-pop on my new monitor.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    Wow, unfortunately I only understand about half of them.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    are they cut off on the right? I might not have experienced full glory on myz ipadz

bravo

asshat evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. evil horn's Avatar
    sweet jesus

The reason I lurk here. Thanks

asshat Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo's Avatar
    truly brilliant

asshat Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine Shaggy Gold Club Hagbard Celine's Avatar
    boom's gator is interstellar. along with the murderer's row your ability to capture mascots in paint is just simply unbelievable.

bunghole Texa$ Made Chef is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texa$ Made Chef is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texa$ Made Chef is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texa$ Made Chef is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texa$ Made Chef is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texa$ Made Chef is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texa$ Made Chef's Avatar
    Damn that was full of win.

asshat Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves Shaggy Gold Club Doc Reeves's Avatar
    Well, if coked out children soldiers in the Congo can do it....
    loved the MIB Switzer/Tressel

pg 1. bitches

asshat Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn's Avatar
    Don't know, but why am I in a handbasket?
    What's it like Thujone? Being absolutely legendary at what you do I mean. I honestly don't even have the words for this one, I'm just glad I'm in on page 1.

Got dayum! Truly funny $#@!.

IBC - page 1, bitches.

+ Reply to Thread