+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 208 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about Texas A&M

asshat neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44's Avatar
    Aubrey is the Gigem247 guy

"AubreyBloom Aubrey Bloom
    Houston Texans fans are the Baylor fans of the NFL. Finish over .500 once and they think they're destined for championships."

This is Aggy delusion at its finest. A&M had a winning season and now they think they are going to dominate the SEC

Quote Originally Posted by neonmoon44 View Post
    Aubrey is the Gigem247 guy

"AubreyBloom Aubrey Bloom
    Houston Texans fans are the Baylor fans of the NFL. Finish over .500 once and they think they're destined for championships."

This is Aggy delusion at its finest. A&M had a winning season and now they think they are going to dominate the SEC

Shag's Crazy Uncle Cookie MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whoootex View Post
    every aggie that i've ever discussed it with, and that number must be in the hundreds. After a decade plus of hearing how much nicer a&m's campus was than texas', i was surprised (which speaks to my gullibility) to find out the aggies had been $#@!ing lying. It's an ugly-ass campus in a $#@!hole of a town. It's not like these people were merely exaggerating or biased. I don't see how you can look at that campus and think it's beautiful.

meth is a hellofa drug

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar
    Notoriously Vicious and Intemperate Disposition
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich and Smooth View Post
    That would be clever if it weren't so $#@!ing stupid....
    Told ya. This $#@! is $#@!ing unbelievable, and every bit of it is true. It's a $#@!ing cult. Good riddance.

dead from aggy misery od Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL's Avatar
    They Tried to Make Me Go to Aggy Misery Rehab . . .
    This entire episode with the Longhorn Network reveals something else about the aggy character that holds them back as an institution and is particularly infuriating to me as a Texas taxpayer. Aggy has a unique persecution complex.

We joke about the "Burnt Orange Media Conspiracy" that is commonly referenced by aggy, but the sad truth is that they actually believe it. They actually believe that the entire world is persecuting them. The reference the favorable media coverage we get, neglecting to note that we're a power in every major sport and they're only marginally relevant. But it's not limited to sports. They cite the fact that they get only one-third of the Permanent University Fund ("PUF") to our two-thirds as evidence of institutional persecution of the poor aggy. The truth is, however, that they shouldn't even get that one-third. The PUF was established more than a century ago to fund The University of Texas through land in West Texas. That we happened to strike oil on that land is to our great benefit, but didn't disadvantage aggy, which had its own revenue sources. But they whined and bitched about how they were persecuted by being cut out of the PUF until the Lege gave them a third. Now they whine and bitch about not getting a full half.

The effect of this persecution complex is that there is no accountability at aggy. Which is really kind of ironic, since accountability is supposedly one of the things that AggyDip$#@! above claims to have learned in the corps. But the fact is that when something goes badly for them, they attribute it to external persecution rather than internal incompetence.

That's what's happened here. Aggy was offered an opportunity to participate in the Network. They declined without any negotiation or discussion because there athletic director is fundamentally incompetent and has no vision whatsoever. So now that the Network has gone forward, it threatens to put us at a significant advantage on a permanent basis.

Most institutions would react with fury toward their administration, and athletic director in particular. There would be a full investigation of the Board of Regents if that happened at a real institution. But at aggy, they chalk it up to those damned sips and their conspiracy doin' us wrong. So nothing ever chances. Byrne remains athletic director. They remain second rate.

asshat DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    Solid and very true, LL.

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar
    They remain second rate.
    LL, I love you man but uh... you give them far too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by HousHorn09 View Post
    LL, I love you man but uh... you give them far too much credit.
    In all fairness, he's using a modified scale that only has two rates.

asshat Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan's Avatar
    I've never understood the arrogance of Aggy. Aggy is second, third, fourth rate at everything. Sports, Academic programs, Campus Location, Hot Girls, etc. Everything except animal husbandry.

So why is it when you encounter these creatures in the world, they act like they own the earth? Like by uttering the word "sip" they have lessened my value as a human. And I'm not just talking about the ones who have been successful, all of them up and down the socio-economic spectrum believe they are the enlightened ones, the chosen few.

Is it an act they put on to keep themselves from eating a bullet, or do they actually believe their own bull$#@!?

And by animal husbandry, I mean sheep $#@!ing.

asshat BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornLawyer View Post
    But they whined and bitched about how they were persecuted by being cut out of the PUF until the Lege gave them a third. Now they whine and bitch about not getting a full half.
    "I'm like excuse me Ms. Fufu, but when I met your ass
    you was dead broke and naked, and now you want half"

Shag's Crazy Uncle Cookie MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_11YearPlan View Post
    I've never understood the arrogance of Aggy. Aggy is second, third, fourth rate at everything. Sports, Academic programs, Campus Location, Hot Girls, etc. Everything except animal husbandry.

So why is it when you encounter these creatures in the world, they act like they own the earth? Like by uttering the word "sip" they have lessened my value as a human. And I'm not just talking about the ones who have been successful, all of them up and down the socio-economic spectrum believe they are the enlightened ones, the chosen few.

Is it an act they put on to keep themselves from eating a bullet, or do they actually believe their own bull$#@!?

And by animal husbandry, I mean sheep $#@!ing.

well, I don't know about that animal husbandry. when aggy came down here a few years ago to get $#@!ed in the ass by tha u, they evidently $#@!ed some sheep here, and word was that the sheep's consensus, was that the teboites were better sheep $#@!ers than aggy, CHOMP! CHOMP!

asshat Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhlegm View Post
    well, I don't know about that animal husbandry. when aggy came down here a few years ago to get $#@!ed in the ass by tha u, they evidently $#@!ed some sheep here, and word was that the sheep's consensus, was that the teboites were better sheep $#@!ers than aggy, CHOMP! CHOMP!
    They should change their name to Bah Ram U.

asshat The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man's Avatar
    submitted without comment:

have plenty more, if ya can $#@!in stand it.

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    Has anybody ever been to an Aggie wedding where they didn't whoop during the "kiss the bride" segment? I didn't think so.

asshat The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lat22 View Post
    Has anybody ever been to an Aggie wedding where they didn't whoop during the "kiss the bride" segment? I didn't think so.
    I've been to a funeral where they pulled that $#@!. & no, I'm not jizzin your jar. full on serious. deceased was an old vet, lots of older folk in attendance, military honors...etc. & these $#@!in neocons all start in with the hollerin' & whoopin & $#@!. like it was about them, instead of the guy in the box or something.

asshat longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl's Avatar
    I don't remember if they whooped, but the pastor was talking about how a wedding was so special, especially when it is between two Aggies. They did the War Hymn at the reception, I don't remember the rest.

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornsgirl View Post
    I don't remember if they whooped, but the pastor was talking about how a wedding was so special, especially when it is between two Aggies. They did the War Hymn at the reception, I don't remember the rest.
    I've heard the War Hymn several times DURING the ceremony. The bridesmaids dresses were always maroon as well.

It's a cult, plain and simple.
    Last edited by Lat22; 08-27-2011 at 12:04 AM.

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    I've heard the War Hymn several times DURING the ceremony. The bridesmaids dresses were always maroon as well.

It's a cult, plain and simple.
    Yup... seen that before, too. It's nauseating... they whoop in church, at funerals, weddings... buncha retards.

Now SEC since they are about to become yours and there is no going back, all you really need to know is how to communicate!

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific's Avatar
    Smoking Man!

There you are...

Do you still have the one with the Baylor kid blowing his plastic horn at the two aggy drummers standing at "attention" after Baylor won in Waco.

That is my $#@!ing favorite.

Hey Tom...good to see ya, you ol salty bastard! yeah, saw your comment on earlier page ref baylor bugle horn boy; bustin my ass to find it; gimme a bit & i'll deliver.

Last edited by The Smoking_Man; 08-27-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TTomTerrific View Post
    Smoking Man!

There you are...

Do you still have the one with the Baylor kid blowing his plastic horn at the two aggy drummers standing at "attention" after Baylor won in Waco.

That is my $#@!ing favorite.
    paydirt.

asshat JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick16 View Post
    Here's another aggy lie that I haven't seen mentioned. They (falsely) attribute this quote to General George S. Patton, Jr.:

"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"

Even the $#@!in' Battalion acknowledges it's bull$#@!...

http://www.thebatt.com/2.8488/tradit...king-1.1193353

...but then quotes Zach Hamilton of aggy's "Traditions Council" as saying it's ok to use it: ""We don't know that he said it, but we don't know that he didn't say it," Hamilton said. "I think it's absolutely fine to use it because you can't prove that it wasn't said."
    Patton is my favorite general and their use of this quote irritates me because as you said, it was never actually uttered in any way, shape, form or fashion by General Patton. For whatever reason, though, it is repeated as a factual quote attributed to one of the best generals in history. Everytime I hear an A&M fan repeat this quote in person or a message board I try to let them know it has no basis in reality. Telling the truth with this one seems to fall on deaf ears most of the time though with the folks from College Station.

asshat oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Gold Club oSuJeff97's Avatar
    Even the $#@!in' Battalion acknowledges it's bull$#@!...

http://www.thebatt.com/2.8488/tradit...king-1.1193353

...but then quotes Zach Hamilton of aggy's "Traditions Council" as saying it's ok to use it: ""We don't know that he said it, but we don't know that he didn't say it," Hamilton said. "I think it's absolutely fine to use it because you can't prove that it wasn't said."
    What. The. $#@!.

How about this. I propose that Patton once said: "Texas A&M Aggies are a bunch of cultish pretend solders who toss each others' salad on a regular basis."

Prove Patton didn't say that, Aggy.

Mine.

Quote Originally Posted by HoyaAg View Post
    Mine.
    were you part of that 'midnight, first group to get married' in NYC last month? congrats.

Hoya must be a 2%er. I bet he leaves during the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Smoking_Man View Post
    were you part of that 'midnight, first group to get married' in NYC last month? congrats.
    I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by HoyaAg View Post
    I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. What are you talking about?
    not that there's anything wrong with that..... relax, I kid, I kid!

not that there's anything wrong with that..... relax, I kid, I kid!
    Ohhh....slow Aggie is slow. Naw. If my wife were a man and we were both homos, I would have taken care of that $#@! pre-Prop 8.

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific's Avatar
    paydirt.

"when the Core rolls into Waco, the Baylor women swoon at the approaching "real men" ".

That photo explains SO much with out any dialogue at all.

asshat Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Poor Joker and Private Pyle on the front row.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    Poor Joker and Private Pyle on the front row.
    yeah, what the $#@! are they doing? standing there at the 'position of attention' & appear to be singing, possibly 'mein kampf' verses? while guarding that rail & the unused horns/drums?
    & it's just an observation, but I see a lotta pop-tart bellies there in the "defenders of democracy" side, while the baylor kid has some cut up calves & seems to be daring a gomer to $#@! with him....& there's way to big of a dude-flute section IMO. Overall, the baylor dudes appear to be havin a helluva time, taunting aggy fake army & waitin to bang some cute chubby chics. carry on.
    Last edited by The Smoking_Man; 08-28-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Not Good with math!

Topic: Big 12 Exit Fee-Who do I write the check to?
    Haricougar
    posted 1:55p, 08/29/11

I am willing to write a check for $100 for the Big 12 Exit fee. Just tell me do I need to write it to the 12th man foundation or TAMU Athletic Department?

If the total fee is $20 million, we just need 20,000 more Ags to step up. If you are willing to pay for the Ags to go to the SEC, answer "here".

thomas2029
    posted 1:58p, 08/29/11

stimulus package

ISUAgronomist
    posted 1:59p, 08/29/11

Nobody writes a check. The money is withheld from conference revenue distributions.

Koala Infestation
    posted 2:00p, 08/29/11

Here. If we start at kickoff we could raise $20,000,000 before the first quarter of the SMU game is over.

[This message has been edited by Koala infestation (edited 8/29/2011 2:00p).]

vaaggie86
    posted 2:01p, 08/29/11

I am in.......

drush93
    posted 2:02p, 08/29/11

Might want to check your math first.

Goofy
    posted 2:03p, 08/29/11

quote:
    Nobody writes a check

While technically accurate, this statement ignores the fact that we have an athletic department budget to cover, yet we will have no Big XII revenue for this year.

RedA
    posted 2:03p, 08/29/11

You guys will fit in great in the SEC. It will be an awesome feeling to be the smartest school in the room.

jobu93
    posted 2:04p, 08/29/11

decimals are the debil.

you would need 200,000 Ags.

ethio_aggie
    posted 2:05p, 08/29/11

Math Fail.

Haricougar
    posted 2:06p, 08/29/11

Figures I was off on math-I should have stayed out of Liberal Arts and gone to the College of Business.

jkm1982
    posted 2:42p, 08/29/11

Liberal Arts fail too. Dangling preposition.

Ragnar Danneskjold
    posted 2:43p, 08/29/11

I will be there to collect soon enough. Looter.

ChiAggie
    posted 2:46p, 08/29/11

To join the 12th Man Foundation ($150):
    www.12thmanfoundation.com/join/Default.aspx

If you're already a member of the foundation:
    www.12thmanfoundation.com/Join/Gift.aspx

I encourage anyone and everyone to send what they can. The school is doing as we asked...now show them some support.

Gig em!

[This message has been edited by ChiAggie (edited 8/29/2011 3:30p).]

txag70
    posted 2:53p, 08/29/11

Word being passed around last week here was big Ag donors had already pledged the exit money to make up for the revenue loss.

TauChi21
    posted 3:24p, 08/29/11

Here.

Si vis pacem parabellum

fireinthehole
    posted 3:25p, 08/29/11

Make the check for a grand then your math works.

Kasey Kelso
    posted 3:29p, 08/29/11

Do they accept COD? If so im in this!

Aggiethruthicknthin
    posted 3:36p, 08/29/11

here

OleRock02
    posted 3:41p, 08/29/11

Math Fail!

sharkenleo
    posted 3:44p, 08/29/11

Almost 300k people follow A&M on fb. Just have everyone wire $10 to the school. Done.

sharkenleo
    posted 3:45p, 08/29/11

...and we'd be off to a good start.

aggiesed8r
    posted 3:46p, 08/29/11

must have gone to blinn

JJxvi
    posted 3:46p, 08/29/11

Just when you thought it was only one guy who didn't know how to multiply...others show up.

trey02
    posted 4:07p, 08/29/11

Already donated a grand this year. Just sign up with the 12th man foundation. All the money goes into the same pocket.

TEXTROLL
    posted 4:48p, 08/29/11

Almost 300k people follow A&M on fb. Just have everyone wire $10 to the school. Done.

Lol.
    http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...196&forum_id=5

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffords View Post
    sweet $#@!in jesus. don't know what to say; I'm at a loss.

pos rep sent.
    Last edited by The Smoking_Man; 08-29-2011 at 09:03 PM.

asshat randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffords View Post

That thread made my mind bleed. So much constant analysis but so little logic or objectivity.

It's been said a lot lately around here, but damn, it will be nice when they are gone.

asshat LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses
    On my own personal level, we have an agroid in our FF league and his team name is Goodbye TU! SEC! He's proceeded to tell us about the superiority of their athletic program to ours and he makes sure to mention that we're all $#@!s and sips because most of us went to or cheer for "TU." He actually made about 10 pretty lengthy posts about it including pics he undoubtedly got off TexAgs. Keep in mind, nobody is responding to him during this span of 10 posts--he's basically in an argument with himself about aggy's "superiority." It's pretty unbearable but funny at the same time knowing 11 other people are laughing their ass off at his inferiority complex every time he posts something.

Head White Devil rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic's Avatar
    from Texas Monthly

Last edited by rage-a-holic; 08-30-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-a-holic View Post
    from Texas Monthly
    under 'TwelFh Man' above: "...if the team has lost more than two previous games consecutively, freshman corpse of cadets members are required to stand throughout the third quarter on upturned tacks"
    jesus jumpin palomino. damn sure explains this:

Head White Devil rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? rage-a-holic's Avatar

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar
    Hate to say it but I actually have a very dear friend who is aggy (split parents with Dad falling on the Good Side) and at his reception, his former corp buddies & other agroid went out on the dance floor to pull off all their aggy festivus $#@!. Just before their War Hymn was finished, the Eyes of Texas blared out loud & proud and here came my buddy's Dad, who strangely enough strongly resembles Charlie Daniels - hat, beard and all, comes walking right up to the wedding party & corp turds with his Horns up and faced them all by his lonesome, starting at'em right in the eyes whereby myself, the ex wife and the other minority Longhorns in the crowd all soon joined in singing The Eyes.

I'm telling you, this guy is a very dear friend and I wasn't too thrilled about how that played out for him and his new bride but to see the look on all the other agroids, astonished that t.u. would piss all over their aggy parade and all their aggy pomp & circumstance... priceless.

Oh and for the record, my buddy was totally aware that his Dad was planning that stunt the entire time but said there was no way he could've stopped his Dad from proceeding. I've enjoyed quite a few beers with his Dad at tailgates over the years since those days. He'll always hold one of the greatest Longhorn moments in my memories.

asshat Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoooTex View Post
    Every Aggie that I've ever discussed it with, and that number must be in the hundreds. After a decade plus of hearing how much nicer A&M's campus was than Texas', I was surprised (which speaks to my gullibility) to find out the Aggies had been $#@!ing lying. It's an ugly-ass campus in a $#@!hole of a town. It's not like these people were merely exaggerating or biased. I don't see how you can look at that campus and think it's beautiful.
    campus is not great and the kyle field looks like someone just poured cement over a tackle box while it was open. it's a freakin eye sore when I have to drive by it. but than again it's an outside looking in thing I'm sure

asshat Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette's Avatar
    "Here. If we start at kickoff we could raise $20,000,000 before the first quarter of the SMU game is over"

lmao!

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-a-holic View Post
    pos rep

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...702&forum_id=5

i only read the first 10. Aggy just wants someone to tell them they are the $#@!. Texas wont.

Quote Originally Posted by M C Orange View Post
    http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...702&forum_id=5
    i only read the first 10. Aggy just wants someone to tell them they are the $#@!. Texas wont.
    Here's a $#@!ing summary. Please apply copious amts of spf100 Stupid-Block.

Please reserve the SEC chant for the tu game.
    I know we want to yell it to Baylor but they are just puppets. You don't yell at the puppet, you yell at the puppet master.
    I'm sure we'll be receiving a mocking "SEC" chant from every team we play until we are actually given a bid and defect.
    If we wait until the End of the season when we know for sure that we're in it'll have THAT much power. Otherwise yelling it before we are in to other teams that DIDN'T screw us over, no power.
    we don't need Yell leaders to try to synchronize, S-E-C, S-E-C. I can see them writing it out and practicing it at Yells. S-E-C, S-E-C, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, S-E-C, A, Whooooop
    Last edited by The Smoking_Man; 08-31-2011 at 12:14 AM.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    You want to know about aggy? They come up with $#@!ty songs like this one by Mo Wattz and Shawn Noize, which "dropped" last week. Predictably, the title is about us.

Saw 'em Off
    Last edited by Jive Turkey; 08-31-2011 at 12:44 AM.

Here's a new hazing photo I came across while perusing the SEC fans reaction to aggy.

asshat TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser's Avatar
    They have on direct tie to the U.S. Military or U.S. Armed Forces. Their "Corps" is actually beneath ROTC.

Texas A&M University is a second rate university for second rate Texans. Period. End of $#@!ing story.

Tell you about A&M?

From the inside looking out, they can't explain it. From the outside looking in.............

..........it looks like a $#@!ing looney bin.

+ Reply to Thread