+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 246 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about Texas A&M

That's exactly what happened in my story/csb! The old guys came and surrounded the $#@! to keep anyone from going near them and pretended to yell at him. It's all a show. I'm sure those old $#@!wads are hard and end up giving them a nice slap on the ass later that evening congratulating him for doing what is expected of a fake army tool, er, corpsman. It's pathetic how much legitimate hate they have for you guys. I've even seen it affect aggies in the real world office environment. OU and OSU fans for the most part get along in professional environments. You won't see the kind of pettyness coming from OSU fans as you see from ATM towards you guys. It does not even compare.
    As someone who was actually in the Corps at the time and knows what the $#@! I'm talking about, this is false. The guy was kicked out of the Corps immediately, and I believe kicked out of school and let back in later. Nobody in the Corps thought that it was particularly funny or "red ass." We all thought the guy was a loser and an embarrassment. Now, I know it makes a better story on Shaggy for it to be a Corps conspiracy fulled with idiots hootin' and hollarin' at flinging $#@! at people, but the reality is that even folks in the Corps have limits to what they think is acceptable behavior.

asshat SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton grows his own roses SydneyCarton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    Maybe I'll just smash the windows out of every car I see affiliated with aggy in any way, then piss all in it.
    Beats having your tires slashed when you visited friends in college station because you had a Horn sticker on your car.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    Like pulling swords on cheerleaders? Like shelling a campus?

Quote Originally Posted by HoyaAg View Post
    As someone who was actually in the Corps at the time and knows what the $#@! I'm talking about, this is false. The guy was kicked out of the Corps immediately, and I believe kicked out of school and let back in later. Nobody in the Corps thought that it was particularly funny or "red ass." We all thought the guy was a loser and an embarrassment. Now, I know it makes a better story on Shaggy for it to be a Corps conspiracy fulled with idiots hootin' and hollarin' at flinging $#@! at people, but the reality is that even folks in the Corps have limits to what they think is acceptable behavior.

great thread

I didn't say A&M students, and the Corps in particular, haven't done retarded things that we will never live down. I am saying that the kid who flung poo at the UT band wasn't a campus hero.

Banned Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen
    I am saying that the kid who flung poo at the UT band wasn't a campus hero.
    Do you think he would be a campus hero today though?
    Last edited by Marti-mar; 08-17-2011 at 10:23 PM.

No. If anything stuff like that is getting less and less cool as the school grows, becomes more competitive to get into, and academically focused. I mean, come on, the guy flung horse $#@! on people. You probably know enough Aggies to know that we're fairly reasonable people that don't think things like that are a good idea. Or that think it's awesome to pull a saber out on someone. Or squeeze your nuts surrounding a dog. Most of the stuff you make fun of us for embarrasses us too.

Banned Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen Marti-mar is a Model Citizen
    No. If anything stuff like that is getting less and less cool as the school grows, becomes more competitive to get into, and academically focused. I mean, come on, the guy flung horse $#@! on people. You probably know enough Aggies to know that we're fairly reasonable people that don't think things like that are a good idea. Or that think it's awesome to pull a saber out on someone. Or squeeze your nuts surrounding a dog. Most of the stuff you make fun of us for embarrasses us too.
    You've spent more time there than me so I'll just have to take your word for it. I can guarantee that dude would be an internet message board GOD though. No doubt... none.

asshat Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete GORN Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marti-mar View Post
    You've spent more time there than me so I'll just have to take your word for it. I can guarantee that dude would be an internet message board GOD though. No doubt... none.
    ...and he was.

To this day, no Aggies believe me when I tell them that a ~50 year old Ag sitting two rows down from me turned around and choked a male UT student sitting right in front of me at the end of that game. Dude just wigged out and tried to strangle the guy completely unprovoked. Two Aggies had to run up and help me get the guy's hands off the Horn's neck. As soon as we did, the Aggie literally ran down the steps in The Zone and left his family (wife and two kids) sitting there. The rest of us were dumbfounded. The UT student was well-behaved and never did anything but clap and sing our songs all day. Was not loud or rude in any way. That was probably the weirdest thing I have ever seen...and it was the last game I will ever go to at Kyle.
    Last edited by Tex Pete; 08-17-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Hipster Rights Advocate texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax's Avatar
    I hate to do this, but in the defense of aggy the first texags threads I ever read was after the poop throwing incident, and everyone was in agreement that it was a $#@!ty (get it?) thing to do and that the guy should be kicked out. please continue the posting of pics and vids now. they make me laugh every time. stupid aggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    ...and he was.

To this day, no Aggies believe me when I tell them that a ~50 year old Ag sitting two rows down from me turned around and choked a male UT student sitting right in front of me at the end of that game. Dude just wigged out and tried to strangle the guy completely unprovoked. Two Aggies had to run up and help me get the guy's hands off the Horn's neck. As soon as we did, the Aggie literally ran down the steps in The Zone and left his family (wife and two kids) sitting there. The rest of us were dumbfounded. The UT student was well-behaved and never did anything but clap and sing our songs all day. Was not loud or rude in any way. That was probably the weirdest thing I have ever seen...and it was the last game I will ever go to at Kyle.
    I don't doubt that this happened. There are crazy people. What I'm not sure of is if incidents like this take place in a higher proportion at Kyle than other stadiums.

I don't doubt that this happened. There are crazy people. What I'm not sure of is if incidents like this take place in a higher proportion at Kyle than other stadiums.
    Flinging poo, drawing swords, blocking the state flag from coming on the sacred field, loading a cannon on a train and heading towards another campus? You're probably right. These things happen everywhere.

asshat thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimohorn View Post

I wish Ken Burns could get his hands on these.

Ain't no chicken little jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester's Avatar
    Ya, we get it. There are reasonable Aggies.

Unfortunately for you.... Aggy > Aggie at TAMU. You're in the minority. That's why you're here instead of on Texags.

You are the guy that would have fit in more at Texas. You are the guy that struggles with defending Aggy. You are the guy that secretly wishes he went to Texas instead of TAMU.

bunghole BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit's Avatar
    Cannot stand hearing their military propaganda. aTm was started as an all-male military school. Therefore yes, the corps at one time was a serious military academy. Civil rights era opened it's doors to everyone else. Now the corps has no affiliation to the army, and yes, less than half its members actually go to the military after school. Or according to some aggies, "many." Of course, this also means that "many" do not go, and "more than half" play dress-up for 4 years or more. Framing $#@! is an easy way to try and gain legitimacy though.

This almost pisses me off as much as people using 'sips' nowadays. If I have my history right, entire classes of aTm were shipped off to war during WWII because it was an all-male MILITARY school at the time. Something UT has never been. Yet, the $#@! envy started around that time, because like pretty much every other University in Texas, UT did not require its students to be shipped off, and aggy found that offensive, especially coming from UT, and began calling them 'sips' because they were obviously sipping tea while aggies won WWII. This not only is a disrespect to the many Longhorns who served during the war, but is complete bull$#@! considering every other University in the nation who was not an academy could also be called 'sips' by that logic. So how is this relevant today? I'm not sure. Especially not leaving the mouth of a woman or a minority, because they weren't even allowed to attend the school at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BurdineBandit View Post
    Cannot stand hearing their military propaganda. aTm was started as an all-male military school. Therefore yes, the corps at one time was a serious military academy. Civil rights era opened it's doors to everyone else. Now the corps has no affiliation to the army, and yes, less than half its members actually go to the military after school. Or according to some aggies, "many." Of course, this also means that "many" do not go, and "more than half" play dress-up for 4 years or more. Framing $#@! is an easy way to try and gain legitimacy though.

This almost pisses me off as much as people using 'sips' nowadays. If I have my history right, entire classes of aTm were shipped off to war during WWII because it was an all-male MILITARY school at the time. Something UT has never been. Yet, the $#@! envy started around that time, because like pretty much every other University in Texas, UT did not require its students to be shipped off, and aggy found that offensive, especially coming from UT, and began calling them 'sips' because they were obviously sipping tea while aggies won WWII. This not only is a disrespect to the many Longhorns who served during the war, but is complete bull$#@! considering every other University in the nation who was not an academy could also be called 'sips' by that logic. So how is this relevant today? I'm not sure. Especially not leaving the mouth of a woman or a minority, because they weren't even allowed to attend the school at the time.

Unfortunately for you.... Aggy > Aggie at TAMU. You're in the minority. That's why you're here instead of on Texags.

You are the guy that would have fit in more at Texas. You are the guy that struggles with defending Aggy. You are the guy that secretly wishes he went to Texas instead of TAMU.
    I'm not sure what your imaginary day in the life at A&M is like vs. Texas. My guess is that sans football weekends, it's mostly spent going to class, chasing poon, and getting drunk.

I don't struggle defending A&M. When we look like retards, I'll say we look like retards. When y'all blast midnight yell, I can shrug my shoulders and say 'meh, I had fun going.' A&M is unique, and I had a blast being there. Chances are if most folks on Shaggy had gone to A&M they would have had fun there to. If I had gone to Texas it would have been great too.
    Last edited by HoyaAg; 08-18-2011 at 01:20 AM.

bunghole BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurdineBandit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornsgirl View Post
    That will help them as much as OU fans buying Longhorn logos to stick upside down on their pickups.
    Never thought I'd see this until I stpped foot on OU's campus for a conference. There in a University Parking lot, a chrome plate with a shiny burnt-orange longhorn on the front in of a sedan, upside down. As I thought.... WTMF?
    Last edited by BurdineBandit; 08-18-2011 at 01:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Now the corps has no affiliation to the army
    False. All freshman and sophomore cadets are enrolled in ROTC courses taught by military personnel, as well as ROTC leadership laboratory. Additionally, military personnel are pretty ubiquitous around the quad (where the Corps is). Saying that there is no military affiliation is just not true.

and "more than half" play dress-up for 4 years or more. Framing $#@! is an easy way to try and gain legitimacy though.
    Calling the corps "dress up" is pretty dismissive, especially given that your statements lead me to believe you don't really know much about what the Corps does day to day. My guess is you've seen vignettes about nut grabbing, especially dorky looking band members, and stories of idiots flinging poo on people and presto, that's the Corps. Fair enough, our public reputation through the years hasn't always been flattering. But still, it's pretty dismissive. My guess is that you don't really know what life is like as Corps "fish," or really what goes on in the Corps day in and day out. No, it's easier to say dress up and laugh. Funny message board stuff, but doesn't really pass the real life sniff test.

$#@!ing A. We call you sips based on events in the 1930s. I didn't even really think about why we called you that until you posted that. I don't get why you really give a $#@!. It's about as insulting as "tu" or "aggy." Which is to say, not very insulting.

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    HoyaAg, your school thinks it's still the 30's. It wishes it was still the 30's. Any guess as to why?

Some of our traditions (gig em, sip, probably 'tu', and ww2 corps uniform) are from the 30s. Other than that, I think most of our school is pretty happy, minus the SEC debacle.

You know, I wish I could agree that the whole Aggy attitude is an isolated thing, but I know too many people professionally that are complete jackasses in work situations when it comes to A&M. Grown men using "tu" and "sips" during legitimate meetings. Of course they know I went to Texas. That has no significance in a weekly status meeting. If Texas loses the previous weekend? "Tough loss for you sips last weekend." is the first thong said.
    Last edited by skipperj; 08-18-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Eh, guys that act like that wouldn't be working for me very long. There's nothing wrong with a little office banter, but during meetings and stuff is just unprofessional. That said, my second hand experience (I've never worked in Texas) from my friends still there say the same $#@! happens to them with horns. I think it has less to do with alma mater and more to do with being lame.

Eh, guys that act like that wouldn't be working for me very long. There's nothing wrong with a little office banter, but during meetings and stuff is just unprofessional. That said, my second hand experience (I've never worked in Texas) from my friends still there say the same $#@! happens to them with horns. I think it has less to do with alma mater and more to do with being lame.
    This is how office talk goes:

aggy: *some derogatory comment towards UT*
    UT: *disagrees with comment and says something positive about UT*
    aggy: walks away mumbling about how arrogant sip is, then jumps on texags and tells all his friends how unbearable his whorn coworker is and how he just owned him in an argument

Sounds like the Aggies you work with are losers. If I were you I would quit and find a less lame place to work.

Sounds like Aggies are losers. I $#@! sheep.
    fify

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    Some of our traditions (gig em, sip, probably 'tu', and ww2 corps uniform) are from the 30s. Other than that, I think most of our school is pretty happy, minus the SEC debacle.
    Don't deny it. The school wishes it was 1939. They haven't been anything since then so they try to keep the place as close to that year as possible.

We've strung together a few decent seasons here and there. Hell, from Arbitrary Date X to Arbitrary Date Y, we have a winning record against Texas. Like it or not, the long term future will be kinder to A&M than the past. Our academic ranking, combined with growing alumni base, points to a positive future in the athletic department.

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific's Avatar
    More University of Texas alumni died defending this country than all of the alumni of all the other colleges in Texas combined.

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    Jizz jar. I always thought that was some sort of stupid joke or exaggeration.

Wow. Just... wow.

GTFO of our conference.

asshat Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dbecks View Post
    Jizz jar. I always thought that was some sort of stupid joke or exaggeration.

Wow. Just... wow.

My sentiments exactly....

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TTomTerrific's Avatar
    Not a larger group of 18-22 year old males that have no shot of getting laid in the State.

my experience tells me there are 2 different kinds of aggys...there are humanoid Aggies, and there are red-ass aggys.

at the time of my retirement (i was the executive director of a non-profit organization), my right hand man was a Aggie, the best employee i ever had. (r.i.p. i still get a lump in my throat & tear in my eye when i think of him). he was an honest, honorable, loyal, hard working, intelligent man that i would trust with my wife, my children & my bank account. he had a wonderful intellect & sense of humor. he served honorably for 20 years and retired as a Col. from the USAF. he was a "poster boy Texas A&M Aggie".

our priest hired an aggy to be our youth minister (y.m.). we had a small, struggling congregation with very few young people. (i had 2 of said youngsters). the 1st time i talked with the y.m., he was walking with his head down, his bottom lip hanging down to his supple belly. i greeted him & he was obviously distraught. i asked him what was wrong. he told me, "Texas won yesterday". then he explained to me that he was a texas a&m aggy, and hated EVERYTHING Texas...Bevo, the football team, the students, the alumni (i.e. me), the color orange...EVERYTHING Texas. it took him over 3 months to start a sunday school class for our kids. when he finally got that going, i made sure my oldest son was there. after 2 sundays, my son refused to return...he said that the y.d. & one other kid (the son of a humanoid Aggie), spent the entire time talking about how great a&m is. he had NO interest in returning. after 9 months, the y.d. finally called my son to invite him to go bowling. (it had become pretty obvious that he hated EVERYTHING UT, including children of Longhorns) my son was NOT impressed...nor was i. the guy spent his entire time proselityzing young people to a&m, and absolutely no time extending the love of God...even though the latter was his job for which he was paid.

i believe there are 2 different kinds of aggy... humanoid Aggies and red-ass aggys. i truely love (man-love, no homo) humanoid Aggies. i can't stand red-ass aggys.
    Last edited by LordoftheFly; 08-18-2011 at 03:31 AM.

Fee, fi, fo, $#@!gy. Boy I hate an aggie.

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Ya, we get it. There are reasonable Aggies.

You're like a friend of mine who went to aggy and was in the corp. After his first year, he looked at himself and look at the corp and he thought, "Good God... what am I doing here?". He got out of the corp and finished his degree at aggy but it pretty much a 2%

Quote Originally Posted by LordoftheFly View Post
    his bottom lip hanging down to his supple belly.
    Did he have an ivory tusk?

asshat Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan's Avatar
    If the group hug and coming to a harmonious understanding is done with, can we pull off our cardigans and get back to bashing Aggy for the $#@!ets they are?

Aggy suks, they "sip" from the jizz jar, they suck at football, they worship a lawn, they bow down to a burning pile of sticks and worst of all, win or lose, they are still Aggy.

Hook 'Em, Horns, Till Gabriel Blows His Horn, TEXAS... ...FIGHT! And it's goodbye to all the rest!

asshat Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendO View Post
    I bet that group of males gets more ass than most normal 18-22 year old males.
    Well, sure, if you're counting sheep ass.

asshat TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendO View Post
    I bet that group of males gets more ass than most normal 18-22 year old males.
    I think he meant man-ass...

and I just threw up little bit.

asshat LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses LurkingHorn grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    You know, I wish I could agree that the whole Aggy attitude is an isolated thing, but I know too many people professionally that are complete jackasses in work situations when it comes to A&M. Grown men using "tu" and "sips" during legitimate meetings. Of course they know I went to Texas. That has no significance in a weekly status meeting. If Texas loses the previous weekend? "Tough loss for you sips last weekend." is the first thong said.
    What the hell is going on in these status meetings?

I am ex-military (and a Texas grad) and will say it...the Corps play dress up. Until you have been in the real military as an enlisted serviceman and placed on the front lines, you have no idea what it is or what it takes.

Confusionist SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SHOOTER12's Avatar
    So "that guy" was you??

fucktard Bopdiddy is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bopdiddy's Avatar
    After perusing this thread, it appears that one of the all time aggie traditions has been omitted: bitching about their opponent’s fans.

What the SEC guys haven’t yet encountered will surely come to pass. See, the aggie prides himself on being a “classy” fan. They claim that visitors to their stadium are treated like honored guests and and they go on and on about all the “howdy” crap like they’re swell guys.

Here’s how it will work: Before their first games with the SEC team where they will be the visiting team, their fans will log on to their opponent's message boards and shower them with praise about the opponent's school and its football team. They will write about how they respect them and regard them as “equals” (yes, they will try to convince Alabama they are an equal, because both schools have national championships [them: 1 sometime before the Jurassic period, Alabama, 13 or however many hundred it is, plus there’s a Bear Bryant connection…the SEC has yet to experience that unique brand of aggie logic]).

Anyway, after the game, after the SEC's team has stomped the ever living $#@! out of them, they’ll return to the message boards, and flood them with stories of how they were abused by the “classless’ fans at the stadium. Their kids will have been spat upon, their grannies raped in the parking lot, their “awesome” band not shown enough respect during halftime, and of course, their all-time favorite story, that they were pelted with all sorts of unmentionables: boogers, dead livestock, nuclear waste, Libertarians, and their old reliable, the “C” battery. The aggie loves to try to claim the moral high ground. They will also begin their inevitable (and unfounded) academic smack.

The SEC folks are in for a treat. We greatly appreciate them for taking the aggie off our hands.

Hipster Rights Advocate texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingHorn View Post
    What the hell is going on in these status meetings?
    aggy = butt floss

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Street2Peschel View Post
    I am ex-military (and a Texas grad) and will say it...the Corps play dress up. Until you have been in the real military as an enlisted serviceman and placed on the front lines, you have no idea what it is or what it takes.
    +1. I served before I attended Texas. There is nothing that gets me more pissed off than aggy corp who flaunt their corp around as if they are on equal ground with those who do or have served. And believe me, I've been around plenty of those fake son of a bitches. For those Aggies who do serve, God Bless'em but if you think that I need to pay an ounce of respect to a bunch of Hitler Germany goose steppers simply because they're "in the corp" and for A&M's supposed traditions and faux military history/affiliation, you can lick my $#@! clean.

dead from aggy misery od Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL GORN Ghost of LL's Avatar
    They Tried to Make Me Go to Aggy Misery Rehab . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by TTomTerrific View Post
    More University of Texas alumni died defending this country than all of the alumni of all the other colleges in Texas combined.
    Perhaps that just indicates that we're not as good at keeping our heads down.

Calling the corps "dress up" is pretty dismissive, especially given that your statements lead me to believe you don't really know much about what the Corps does day to day.
    Well I'm going to be dismissive of the Corps. Nothing the Corps does prepares prepares an individual to be an officer in the American military. The ROTC does a good job as an officer training program; the Corps does not.

But you know what's "dismissive"? The constant aggy assertion that it's somehow co-equal with our real military academies. They think they should get to sing with Army, as though they're the equivalent to the USNA or USAFA. They honestly think that their military "tradition" will accord aggy Corps graduates some level of respect in the military.

Here's the truth--the military academies are three of the most selective institutions of higher education in the country. They are some of the best universities in the country in the areas of the applied sciences. They are as academically rigorous as any school anywhere.

Here's the truth about the Corps--it is a back door to get into Texas A&M if you otherwise wouldn't qualify for admission. If you agree at the outset to join the Corps, the admission standards are significantly relaxed. And once you get in, the academic standards remained relaxed. Whereas an ordinary student needs a 2.0 to graduate, a Corps member needs only a 1.5 (or maybe a 1.0--I can't remember), as evidenced by Rick Perry's ability to graduate with a 1.92.

Texas Monthly wrote a lengthy article about this phenomenon a few years ago, and in particular to aggy's erstwhile president Robert Gates's efforts to raise the academic reputation of the school in part by reigning in the Corps. He found it near impossible because of the entrenched groupthink of College Station. And it hasn't gotten any better since, as Rick Perry (who personifies aggy groupthink and was himself a beneficiary of those low academic standards) has further entrenched those interests.

Topic: What is this "Uncover" nonsense Im hearing about?

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...636&forum_id=5

"You'll have to take your hat off in the MSC, Memorial Student center.
    Otherwise, shouldn't effect you."

Banned Palooza11 is a Model Citizen Palooza11 is a Model Citizen Palooza11 is a Model Citizen Palooza11 is a Model Citizen Palooza11 is a Model Citizen Palooza11 is a Model Citizen Palooza11 is a Model Citizen Palooza11 is a Model Citizen Palooza11 is a Model Citizen
    1. If you want a description about Texas A&M, you should ask Aggies about it.
    2. Again, god damn it, the vast majority of ridicule is Corps related. All of it. Yell leaders, nut squeezing, corps block, doing weird $#@!.
    3. A&M has 49,000 students. The corps is like 1% of the student population.
    4. We have a lot of hot girls, and no, I'm not talking about female sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornLawyer View Post
    Perhaps that just indicates that we're not as good at keeping our heads down.

Well I'm going to be dismissive of the Corps. Nothing the Corps does prepares prepares an individual to be an officer in the American military. The ROTC does a good job as an officer training program; the Corps does not.

But you know what's "dismissive"? The constant aggy assertion that it's somehow co-equal with our real military academies. They think they should get to sing with Army, as though they're the equivalent to the USNA or USAFA. They honestly think that their military "tradition" will accord aggy Corps graduates some level of respect in the military.

Here's the truth--the military academies are three of the most selective institutions of higher education in the country. They are some of the best universities in the country in the areas of the applied sciences. They are as academically rigorous as any school anywhere.

Here's the truth about the Corps--it is a back door to get into Texas A&M if you otherwise wouldn't qualify for admission. If you agree at the outset to join the Corps, the admission standards are significantly relaxed. And once you get in, the academic standards remained relaxed. Whereas an ordinary student needs a 2.0 to graduate, a Corps member needs only a 1.5 (or maybe a 1.0--I can't remember), as evidenced by Rick Perry's ability to graduate with a 1.92.

Texas Monthly wrote a lengthy article about this phenomenon a few years ago, and in particular to aggy's erstwhile president Robert Gates's efforts to raise the academic reputation of the school in part by reigning in the Corps. He found it near impossible because of the entrenched groupthink of College Station. And it hasn't gotten any better since, as Rick Perry (who personifies aggy groupthink and was himself a beneficiary of those low academic standards) has further entrenched those interests.
    The Corps is the equivalent of the Boy Scouts or Webelos. An Eagle Scout is prepared and given survival skills that can help them in the military. It also teaches discipline and respect. Many Eagle Scouts go on to serve in the military, just like the Corps.

LL, It's hard to tell if you're an aficionado or addict of aggy misery or both. I bet it started out as something you did at parties. Now, I bet you're on an iPad with the doors locked in the guest bathroom.

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Palooza11 View Post
    1. If you want a description about Texas A&M, you should ask Aggies about it.
    2. Again, god damn it, the vast majority of ridicule is Corps related. All of it. Yell leaders, nut squeezing, corps block, doing weird $#@!.
    3. A&M has 49,000 students. The corps is like 1% of the student population.
    4. We have a lot of hot girls, and no, I'm not talking about female sheep.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 246 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast