+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by Palooza11 View Post
    1. If you want a description about Texas A&M, you should ask Aggies about it.
    2. Again, god damn it, the vast majority of ridicule is Corps related. All of it. Yell leaders, nut squeezing, corps block, doing weird $#@!.
    3. A&M has 49,000 students. The corps is like 1% of the student population.
    4. We have a lot of hot girls, and no, I'm not talking about female sheep.
    1. He asked here because he wanted our opinion.
    2. The corps "weird $#@!" is just the worst of it, not the vast majority.
    3. Less than 500 in the corps? Pretty sure it was over 2000.
    4. There are but its hard to find one that hasn't been brain washed.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffords View Post
    Topic: What is this "Uncover" nonsense Im hearing about?
    It is the biggest battle raging inside Kyle Stadium every football weekend. Whatever happens on the gridiron pales in comparison to all the Whooping about UNCOVER! and UNCOVER! Nazis.

asshat NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HousHorn09 View Post
    yeah, he's not serious. they tried to start an aggy "hotties" thread on texasags.com. i think it was taken down. the thread was full of self pwnge. the op gave three supposed examples of aggy hotness, but thread responders clowned his examples. they noticed how one chick looked like a man---kinda had a horse face. another example was an obvious stock photo of some kind. can't find the link. wish i could. it was texasags.com gold.

asshat Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Palooza11 View Post
    1. If you want a description about Texas A&M, you should ask Aggies about it.
    2. Again, god damn it, the vast majority of ridicule is Corps related. All of it. Yell leaders, nut squeezing, corps block, doing weird $#@!.
    3. A&M has 49,000 students. The corps is like 1% of the student population.
    4. We have a lot of hot girls, and no, I'm not talking about female sheep.
    I did ask some Aggies. It was on a national board and I could tell they were being dismissive about some things. I got the "everything A&M is awesome, everything UT is evil" speeches, which, by the way, is the popular opinion around the country. That's when posters, specifically those with military experience, started to chime in about A&M being "fake" military and that the campus mindset was a little off. Aggie posters deflected and denied, deflected and denied....etc.

I know it seems odd to ask a fan base their opinion of a rival school, but I was already a member here and I was pretty sure you guys (Shaggy) would go all out and give me some examples and facts (you have, good job) that I wasn't getting. Also, I know I've seen a few Aggies on here, and while a couple have posted ITT, none of them have really come out and denied any of these accusations...says a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    It is the biggest battle raging inside Kyle Stadium every football weekend. Whatever happens on the gridiron pales in comparison to all the Whooping about UNCOVER! and UNCOVER! Nazis.
    HAHA! you know that is right!
    Best quotes from TexAgs today:

kberma2009
    posted 1:22p, 08/18/11

I fully expect us to win the SEC West 3 or 4 times in the first ten years. After that even more.

EKUAg
    posted 1:26p, 08/18/11

To improve, you have to play the best.
    The best is in the SEC.
    Maroon and White always!
    EKU/TAMU

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...684&forum_id=5

asshat r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982's Avatar
    Aggy:

Longhorn:

asshat Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r2k3982 View Post
    Aggy:

Chicken $#@!ing.... Like a BOSS!!!

asshat TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR's Avatar
    Just trying to be the best teammate I can be
    You know what's sad, a rational person could easily believe all of this stuff, ALL of it, is fabricated by Longhorns just to smear aggy. This $#@! is so unbelievable that if it wasn't documented and verified people like R&S would scoff and say we were pulling their leg.
    Last edited by TOR; 08-18-2011 at 02:53 PM.

asshat NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum is a rep whore. NEZ_bum's Avatar
    more horns..

...and let me step out of my zone here to prove how BAYLOR--yes, i said BAYLOR--has hotter chicks than aggy:

asshat TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR's Avatar
    Just trying to be the best teammate I can be
    2, 1

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEZ_bum View Post
    ...and let me step out of my zone here to prove how BAYLOR--yes, i said BAYLOR--has hotter chicks than aggy:

I'll back this up. Baylor has loads of smoking hot & naughty Baptist girls. I slayed a few back in my day and missed out on three times as many. But I was still trying.

Oh and I have it on pretty good authority that Colt McCoy approves of this Baylor fact.
    Last edited by HousHorn09; 08-18-2011 at 03:02 PM.

How dare this thread be hijacked by Texas hotness. We need more

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich and Smooth View Post
    Also, I know I've seen a few Aggies on here, and while a couple have posted ITT, none of them have really come out and denied any of these accusations...says a lot.
    This is getting silly.

A&M is the 7th largest school in the country located in the middle of Texas - we've got hot women crawling all over the campus; go hang out on sorority row or at the business school, the hottest women of A&M are as good as anywhere in the country. (Now, we might have a bit more rural heft than others at the other end of the spectrum, but just stay away from the ag and life science building.)

It's a tier one research institution with good-to-great academics, faculty and a hell of a lot of beige buildings. We've got a pretty damn unique military history that is at the same time underrated (incredible leadership representation in WWI, WWII, and vietnam), and overrated (the current joke that the corps has become, as might have been shown in a picture or two across this thread).

There's a reason Kyle Field is consistently named one of the best places in the country to watch a game - go enjoy and decide for yourself.

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HousHorn09 View Post
    +1. I served before I attended Texas. There is nothing that gets me more pissed off than aggy corp who flaunt their corp around as if they are on equal ground with those who do or have served. And believe me, I've been around plenty of those fake son of a bitches. For those Aggies who do serve, God Bless'em but if you think that I need to pay an ounce of respect to a bunch of Hitler Germany goose steppers simply because they're "in the corp" and for A&M's supposed traditions and faux military history/affiliation, you can lick my $#@! clean.
    This, aggy corps is a joke. A couple of my son's fellow cadets from MMA went to aggy after having been Jr Marines for four years and they told him that compared to the cadets at MMA, aggy corps was a $#@!ing non disciplined bunch of screw offs. One of them transfered to another school in disgust(he had been the cadet commander at MMA), the other stuck it out in aggy corps and was killed in the bonfire collapse, RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzle View Post
    This is getting silly.

A&M is the 7th largest school in the country located in the middle of Texas - we've got hot women crawling all over the campus; go hang out on sorority row or at the business school, the hottest women of A&M are as good as anywhere in the country. (Now, we might have a bit more rural heft than others at the other end of the spectrum, but just stay away from the ag and life science building.)

It's a tier one research institution with good-to-great academics, faculty and a hell of a lot of beige buildings. We've got a pretty damn unique military history that is at the same time underrated (incredible leadership representation in WWI, WWII, and vietnam), and overrated (the current joke that the corps has become, as might have been shown in a picture or two across this thread).

There's a reason Kyle Field is consistently named one of the best places in the country to watch a game - go enjoy and decide for yourself.
    ...but you still haven't denied the accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    ...but you still haven't denied the accusations.
    nor has he shown proof of these hot women.

asshat Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEZ_bum View Post
    nor has he shown proof of these hot women.
    and he's still an aggy.

Ain't no chicken little jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester grows his own roses jester's Avatar
    This is getting silly.
    Getting silly? It's $#@!ing been silly man. Jizz jars, list eaters, corps pulling swords, glory holes, 'winning' the spring game, don't walk on the grass!, throwing $#@! on opposing team's bands, tupac's death, BOMC, goodbye to t.u., tucking pants in $#@!ing boots, fake army, uncover!, bat $#@!, $Bill weekly newsletters, milk men/male cheerleaders, score board for dead dogs, dog as the highest ranking military official in a fake army, etc. etc. etc.

asshat Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan's Avatar
    Look, Pescado Rojo and I have worked out the scientific analysis of the attractive women quotient at universities.

This theory applies to MOST large schools, particularly those in the south, the Pac 16, etc.

When grading their female talent, throw out the top 5 to 10% -- they will be smoking hot. The top 5% at UT is smoking. As is the top 5% at Baylor, LSU, Georgia, USC, Iowa State, and yes, aggy.

Throw out the bottom 5 to 10% -- they'll be a mix of hairy-legged hippies, corn-fed beasts, supernerds, etc.

Grade a school on its middle 80%. THAT'S where the difference is. At UT, the average hotness of the middle 80% is pretty impressive. Ditto at Arizona State, South Carolina, etc. If you walk on campus, you'll find your neck hurting from all the times you turn to watch some gal walk by.

At aggy, Iowa State, etc., the average hotness of the middle 80% is "meh." You'll still turn to watch a few of them, but your neck won't be getting that much of a workout.

It's kind of like a football team -- every team has a couple of stars, and every team has a couple of born benchwarmers. It's the talent of everyone else that makes the team a winner or a loser.

And in both regards, aggy is a loser.

I like turtles... GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. GeorgeXPD8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Getting silly? It's $#@!ing been silly man. Jizz jars, list eaters, corps pulling swords, glory holes, 'winning' the spring game, don't walk on the grass!, throwing $#@! on opposing team's bands, tupac's death, BOMC, goodbye to t.u., tucking pants in $#@!ing boots, fake army, uncover!, bat $#@!, $Bill weekly newsletters, milk men/male cheerleaders, score board for dead dogs, dog as the highest ranking military official in a fake army, etc. etc. etc.
    This list needs to be updated as more $#@! gets mentioned...

asshat Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    the 12th man gets over blown too IMO..he was actually a athlete not some random student chosen to play and catch the winning TD w/his teeth. E. King Gill who left football at the end of the regular season to play basketball was ready just in case and he never even played but you'd think otherwise the way they talk about him.

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimohorn View Post
    The Corps is the equivalent of the Boy Scouts or Webelos.

you take back that heinous slur on the Boy Scouts and Webelos you $#@!ing $#@!sucker.

asshat TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    With most schools you can cite one or two weird things but it is something that happened in the past. With A&M you can cite thirty. Twenty of them you can show to somebody today, and ten you can show on a single trip to College Station. Nut squeezing, milkmen cheerleaders, sacred grass, scoreboard for dead dogs and such are there for all to see. And it's not ten kooks that participate. It's hundreds. It's not one guy one time who jizzed in a jar. You can find an Aggie you work with at Ajax Manufacturing who will proudly claim he did it, and then tell you all about brown hats and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevoette View Post
    the 12th man gets over blown too IMO..he was actually a athlete not some random student chosen to play and catch the winning TD w/his teeth. E. King Gill who left football at the end of the regular season to play basketball was ready just in case and he never even played but you'd think otherwise the way they talk about him.

actually e king gill was standing on the sidelines bugging the $#@! out of future Nebraska and Texas coach Dana Xenophon Bible, who was trying his damnedest to win a game against a little sisters of the poor blind and deaf and cripple school, and the $#@!wad gill was making it difficult. So Bible told gill that he needed his help and to go get on a aggy football costume and go hide under the stands until Bible called him when he needed him. gill did this and miracle of miracles Bible was able to figure out a way to win the game and communicate it to aggy football "players" and lo aggy actually scored more points than their football challenged opponents before time ran out. gill was found three weeks later still hiding under the stands, Bible had forgotten about him, and aggy's second* oldest and second* most revered tradition was begun! whoop! whoop! aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

*cheating and paying players is aggy's oldest and most revered tradition.

bunghole BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit slams and goes hard. BurdineBandit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornLawyer View Post
    Well I'm going to be dismissive of the Corps. Nothing the Corps does prepares prepares an individual to be an officer in the American military. The ROTC does a good job as an officer training program; the Corps does not.

But you know what's "dismissive"? The constant aggy assertion that it's somehow co-equal with our real military academies. They think they should get to sing with Army, as though they're the equivalent to the USNA or USAFA. They honestly think that their military "tradition" will accord aggy Corps graduates some level of respect in the military.
    Perhaps i didn't make it clear who I thought was playing dress-up. I understand those who choose to join the military after the corps should be respected for their decision. However, the majority of corps members who don't join the military, and perform their "drills" on campus for no apparent reason are essentially playing dress-up. Whatever they are a part of for the first 2 years doesn't really matter if their participation holds no commitment towards the armed forces. If there is no threat of you having to actually serve your country overseas or on an actualy military base, then you are playing dress-up, imho. If you choose to join the military afterwards then yee-haw, Americuhh, hoo-rah... all that.

And I quoted this guy and not the original Aggy response because it summed up my argument better.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeHorn View Post
    With most schools you can cite one or two weird things but it is something that happened in the past. With A&M you can cite thirty. Twenty of them you can show to somebody today, and ten you can show on a single trip to College Station. Nut squeezing, milkmen cheerleaders, sacred grass, scoreboard for dead dogs and such are there for all to see. And it's not ten kooks that participate. It's hundreds. It's not one guy one time who jizzed in a jar. You can find an Aggie you work with at Ajax Manufacturing who will proudly claim he did it, and then tell you all about brown hats and such.
    thirty?

asshat HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. HornGrandioso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puracaine View Post
    God I forgot about this one.

These guys are what Closet Station, Texas is all about.

This is getting silly.

A&M is the 7th largest school in the country located in the middle of Texas - we've got hot women crawling all over the campus
    Since we know how aggy suffers from word association... Hot in the quote means heat! A&M sits in an extremely hot part of the state. The girls are littlerally hot from the heat!
    Here at the Longhorn camp, we use the word as an expression. It is used to describe the Lady Longhorn!

But he is right where he describes the corps there as overrated and a joke! The sad thing is that they rule the campus and their 'cult like' mentality is what is sending them packing to the SEC... At A&M the 'hotties' on campus are the corp... All male cheerleaders say it all... just sayin'

asshat Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan's Avatar
    These guys are what Closet Station, Texas is all about.
    So many, many things wrong there. But really, let's not forget an easy one -- they SUCK. Seriously, I skipped forward to a dozen of spots in that video to see if I could hear someone -- ANYONE -- carrying a tune. You could put together a better a capella singing group by picking them from a random Texas jury pool.

It's sad enough that they're doing something that reeks of the very gay that they hate so very, very, very much. It's even more pathetic that they can't even do it worth a $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    You know what's sad, a rational person could easily believe all of this stuff, ALL of it, is fabricated by Longhorns just to smear aggy. This $#@! is so unbelievable that if it wasn't documented and verified people like R&S would scoff and say we were pulling their leg.
    Yeah, my wife, who is from Michigan (went to Central Michigan), didn't really believe me when I first told her about the kind of stuff aggy does. She figured I was just exaggerating and it was a Michigan State kind of thing, as in just a little brother type inferiority complex. The first time I showed her youtube videos of various corps "activities," she was just shocked.

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific's Avatar

wow.

Thank God I have live my entire life with out seeing that.

I am scarred now for eternity, but it was an over all pretty good life until that.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBurgerMaker View Post
    Yeah, my wife, who is from Michigan (went to Central Michigan), didn't really believe me when I first told her about the kind of stuff aggy does. She figured I was just exaggerating and it was a Michigan State kind of thing, as in just a little brother type inferiority complex. The first time I showed her youtube videos of various corps "activities," she was just shocked.
    I live in Michigan now and the shock they would be in if they were subjected to aggy 'traditions' ... I could only imagine... Needless to say, there won't be many SEC teams dying to come to Austin to play after spending time with our 'little brother'. They will assume we are ALL retarded!
    It is bad enough having Nebraska come up here! and they think Iowa in backwards. Wait until they get a taste of Corn Aggy. As this poor Mich undergrad student did when asking about why Nebraska was kicked out of the AAU.
    http://www.cornnation.com/2011/4/29/...out-of-the-aau
    Read the comments... It becomes very obvious he is shocked by the lack of intelligence from Corn Aggies following an AAU story..
    But when the BEVO conspiracy theory comes out he plainly gives up and leaves...
    Fun times coming up in football... Aggy in SEC / Corn Aggy in the BIG 10... They are going to think everyone in the BIG 12 is retarded!

This is getting silly.

GETTING silly?

we've got hot women crawling all over the campus;

crawling? on all fours? them's sheep, boy. thay lie and BAAAAAAAAAAAASTILL MEANS NO!

At least they were nice enough to include the deaf students by letting them play bass and guitar.

I enjoy that the posters who said they were dismissive of the Corps because they play dress up, but then proceed to offer nothing of substance about what the Corps actually does. The same posters generally praise the folks that go into the military, while laughing at those that don't. I don't think you can have it both ways. You'd have to compare A&M officers to generic ROTC officers and come to a conclusion of whether the Corps offers any kind of special sauce that regular ROTC doesn't.

On another point, talk to any Aggie who has gone to boot and fish year. They'll tell you fish year is harder. I can go through tangible examples if you'd like, but I doubt any of you actually care. You guys can call the Corps dress-up, whatever. I learned great life lessons in the Corps that are quite useful to me in the workforce.
    Last edited by HoyaAg; 08-18-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Shaggy OOTP Commissioner Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry GORN Huckleberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaAg
    I learned great life lessons in the Corps that are quite useful to me in the workforce.
    List some.
    Last edited by Huckleberry; 08-18-2011 at 06:39 PM.

asshat TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaAg View Post
    ... I learned great life lessons in the Corps that are quite useful to me in the workforce.
    Which of the "traditions" did you do? For example, did you jizz in a jar? Elephant walk? You know the list.

asshat jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone's Avatar
    MJ4Sports Matt Jackson

Take it for what it's worth, A&M held a private dinner for their top boosters last night. Boosters were told Aggies, OU, Mizz, VaTech to SEC

4loko

asshat preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555 slams and goes hard. preznick555's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jhambone View Post
    MJ4Sports Matt Jackson

Take it for what it's worth, A&M held a private dinner for their top boosters last night. Boosters were told Aggies, OU, Mizz, VaTech to SEC

billyliucci Billy Liucci
    Have confirmed via high-level sources that rumors of Mizzou, OU and VT plus A&M to SEC have as much teeth as the old lady in Kingpin #false

here's another thing about aggy:

they do a good job of making themselves look like tough guy dumbasses on the internet:

here's aggy telling off a sip and bragging to others online

Messed a Texa$$ whorn up last night

then aggy realizes he was an ASS and comes back with the update:

UPDATE ON MESSED UP A WHORN/FENCE SITUATION

aggy.
    jokes.
    write.
    themselves.
    Last edited by NEZ_bum; 08-18-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    List some.
    Generic management:
    1. Don't yell at people in front of their subordinates
    2. When you screw something up "no excuse" is the best answer. Fix it.
    3. It can be a lot worse than it is now. No job I've had has been as hard as my freshman year at A&M. That includes teach middle school in Los Angeles.
    4. How to give people candid feedback the leads to improvement
    5. Building rapport before you give orders

Middle school specific:
    1. How to scare the crap out of people with tone
    2. How to be consistent and unwavering
    3. How not to argue.

My first job out of A&M was Teach for America. I'll be honest, my classroom management was above and beyond most first year teachers specifically because of Corps training. The general management stuff you can get in most any super involved student organization, which at its core that's what the Corps is. The being intimidating stuff most people aren't good at on day 1.

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific's Avatar
    anybody have that picture of the Baylor fan blowing the plastic horn at the two dorks in the aggy band after the Baylor win in Waco?

"The Smoking Man" used to have it, but I can't find him anymore.

One of the all time greats.

As for the hot women comment Bizzle gave. I grew up in SoCal. One of the reasons I chose A&M over the Air Force Academy was the culture shock I had with Texas beauties. Let's be fair here, A&M has a talented co-ed population.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    So, basically you had to be taught common sense.

Generic management:
    1. Don't yell at people in front of their subordinates
    2. When you screw something up "no excuse" is the best answer. Fix it.
    3. It can be a lot worse than it is now. No job I've had has been as hard as my freshman year at A&M. That includes teach middle school in Los Angeles.
    4. How to give people candid feedback the leads to improvement
    5. Building rapport before you give orders

Middle school specific:
    1. How to scare the crap out of people with tone
    2. How to be consistent and unwavering
    3. How not to argue.

My first job out of A&M was Teach for America. I'll be honest, my classroom management was above and beyond most first year teachers specifically because of Corps training. The general management stuff you can get in most any super involved student organization, which at its core that's what the Corps is. The being intimidating stuff most people aren't good at on day 1.

You'd have to compare A&M officers to generic ROTC officers and come to a conclusion of whether the Corps offers any kind of special sauce that regular ROTC doesn't.
    Too easy.

+ Reply to Thread