+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about Texas A&M

asshat The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man's Avatar
    um, well.... you bastards dont even know the worst part of it.....the main dumbass in that vid is my ex brother in law. $#@! my life. this is not a drill.

asshat The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man's Avatar
    Some more quality vids from same douche-$#@!...I've subscribed...unreal:

I think this is called getting gay/bi-curious...NTTAWWT...
    Last edited by The Smoking_Man; 09-21-2011 at 11:58 AM.

I can't stop linking.....here's their student body on full display...'red ass' and all...

asshat TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd's Avatar
    if the whole family was like that no wonder there was a divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasEd View Post
    if the whole family was like that no wonder there was a divorce.
    right on....unfortunately, my brother is an aggy too...I kid I kid; but ultimately, they out aggy-ed each other & went different ways on Hwy 6.

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09's Avatar
    OK, quick question. How did this $#@!ing thread make it this far without coughing up this photo??? You're slipping shagsters.

SEC, here you go. The one photo that put a mile wide smile on Old Miss progeny.

$#@!. I've never seen that photo. Explain, por favor.

asshat DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Smoking_Man View Post

x10

asshat Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred's Avatar
    um, well.... you bastards dont even know the worst part of it.....the main dumbass in that vid is my ex brother in law. $#@! my life. this is not a drill.
    Sorry man, but you're going to have to be more specific. So many dumbasses in that video are worthy of the "main dumbass" crown. Was it the old guy in the hat (Panama Cletus)? Seersucker $#@!-for-brains? The intro guy who had more teeth than a handsaw?

Quote Originally Posted by Player Preferred View Post
    Sorry man, but you're going to have to be more specific. So many dumbasses in that video are worthy of the "main dumbass" crown. Was it the old guy in the hat (Panama Cletus)? Seersucker $#@!-for-brains? The intro guy who had more teeth than a handsaw?
    I think he was referring to Panama Cletus

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    I can't stop linking.....here's their student body on full display...'red ass' and all...
    Wow... what a seriously bland and retarded bunch of ags. Bland... just like their campus.

Quote Originally Posted by trey3216 View Post
    Panama Cletus
    claims the filmographer said it was a class project for a grade...didnt think it'd end up on the world-webz. he's an otherwise semi-rational dude...but get him around that aggy $#@!, & the dumbass is strong strong. & most of those dudes at their butt-gate are related.

^^^^ I'm pretty sure he beats her.

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    $#@!. I've never seen that photo. Explain, por favor.
    I wish I could brother... I honestly wish I could. Black face in this day & age, openly... with your (at the time) head football coach... grinning. $#@!ed.Up.

Last edited by The Smoking_Man; 09-22-2011 at 10:23 AM.

bunghole HoyaAg is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HoyaAg is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HoyaAg is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HoyaAg's Avatar
    Smoking Man, you've referred to me on here as one of the more tolerable Ags, so hopefully you'll indulge me. This picture is actually pretty funny and irreverent if you understand it in context. The cadet in question is making fun of the Ross Volunteers, the honor guard for the governor of Texas. Only the most "elite" of the Corps are selected to be in the Ross Volunteers. For the most part the big deal of being an RV is getting to march in Mardi Gras parades in New Orleans, and governor inaugurations. When I was a RV after Bush was elected for the second time, we marched in the inaugural parade in DC on the taxpayer of Texas's expense.

(Side note: I campaigned for John Kerry in Florida the two weeks before the election. Ironical that a few weeks later I was marching in Bush's parade.)

The RV's wear all white uniforms, and the elite of the elite in the RV are honored with a red sash. Freshman and Sophomores in the Corps are not allowed to talk about the RVs and if an RV is wearing the white uniform, they have to pretend like they are ghosts. Kind of dumb, but c'est la Corps.

Anywhom, a guy wearing long underwear and a fake sash pretending to be an RV is pretty funny to me, and probably to other Corps Agroids who didn't take the RVs that seriously. Out of context, on a rival fans website that doesn't really get the picture, I can see how it would like pretty lame.
    Last edited by HoyaAg; 09-22-2011 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoyaAg View Post
    Smoking Man, you've referred to me on here as one of the more tolerable Ags, so hopefully you'll indulge me. This picture is actually pretty funny and irreverent if you understand it in context. The cadet in question is making fun of the Ross Volunteers, the honor guard for the governor of Texas. Only the most "elite" of the Corps are selected to be in the Ross Volunteers. For the most part the big deal of being an RV is getting to march in Mardi Gras parades in New Orleans, and governor inaugurations. When I was a RV after Bush was elected for the second time, we marched in the inaugural parade in DC on the taxpayer of Texas's expense.

(Side note: I campaigned for John Kerry in Florida the two weeks before the election. Ironical that a few weeks later I was marching in Bush's parade.)

The RV's wear all white uniforms, and the elite of the elite in the RV are honored with a red sash. Freshman and Sophomores in the Corps are not allowed to talk about the RVs and if an RV is wearing the white uniform, they have to pretend like they are ghosts. Kind of dumb, but c'est la Corps.

Anywhom, a guy wearing long underwear and a fake sash pretending to be an RV is pretty funny to me, and probably to other Corps Agroids who didn't take the RVs that seriously. Out of context, on a rival fans website that doesn't really get the picture, I can see how it would like pretty lame.
    So... what you are saying is even Aggy makes fun of Aggy???

That is funny, when I saw the picture I completely ignored the idiot in white and recoiled AT THE CONFEDERATE BATTLE FLAG!!!!!!!

the dude needs to quit modeling in his skivvies & dress shoes, & clean up his dorm room. but I hear ya Hoya. sounds like he's outta line, & not just for looking like a racist jackass.
    Last edited by The Smoking_Man; 09-22-2011 at 11:26 PM.

bunghole HoyaAg is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HoyaAg is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HoyaAg is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? HoyaAg's Avatar
    the dude needs to quit modeling in his skivvies & dress shoes, & clean up his dorm room. but I hear ya Hoya. sounds like he's outta line, & not just for looking like a racist jackass.
    Funny I didn't notice the confederate flag in that picture until right now. Either that makes it even better satire, or a mix of irreverent towards the Ross Volunteers, but still hopelessly misguided with Southern bull$#@!. Either way, believable.

So you're where ya goin here son? You're making fun of your own and asking forgiveness

So you're where ya goin here son? You're making fun of your own and asking forgiveness
    I just appreciate the irreverence shown in the picture. It's very possible to both love and be proud of my alma mater and still roll my eyes at some of the stupid stuff. I was a Ross Volunteer. I really enjoyed a lot of the time I spent training. I learned a $#@! ton about myself going through that. That doesn't mean that there was no bull$#@! or dumb stuff involved that I can shake my head at. In sports, politics, and religion I've never really understood the "all or nothing" mentality. I can be both part of something and admire it and be critical of it at the same time.

pull my finger unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker's Avatar
    $#@! reminds me of stories I heard from guys who went to San Marcos Academy, rampant homo/scat juvenile stuff. I can see a bunch of teens being so stupid but by the time people get to college I expect more.

asshat drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. drew8117 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    That is funny, when I saw the picture I completely ignored the idiot in white and recoiled AT THE CONFEDERATE BATTLE FLAG!!!!!!!
    I did the same thing...and at a Major University to boot?

asshat NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse's Avatar
    Here's some redass for ya:

I am both happy and sad that this is blocked at work and I can't see it.

asshat Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses Wally Banger grows his own roses
    Freshman and Sophomores in the Corps are not allowed to talk about the RVs and if an RV is wearing the white uniform, they have to pretend like they are ghosts. Kind of dumb, but c'est la Corps.
    Huh? The Freshman and Sophomores have to act like ghosts? Like say boo and moan? Or treat the RV like they are ghosts?

asshat Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Player Preferred's Avatar
    Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win the French Quarter. - Gen. George S. Patton
    Last edited by immamac; 09-23-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Space Cadet RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Preferred View Post
    Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win the French Quarter. - Gen. George S. Patton
    At least one end of it...
    Last edited by RamjetFDO; 09-23-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: ...

asshat TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd's Avatar

I love how in all of that you missed the symbolic context of the Confederate Battle Flag in the background of a guy dressed up as a fighting baker in all white. It does look like that picture might be from the 80s since there is an electric typewriter on the desk, though at A&M that could be modern technology today.

Additional points for Kyle Field in the background
    Last edited by TexasEd; 09-23-2011 at 11:00 AM.

I just appreciate the irreverence shown in the picture. It's very possible to both love and be proud of my alma mater and still roll my eyes at some of the stupid stuff. I was a Ross Volunteer. I really enjoyed a lot of the time I spent training. I learned a $#@! ton about myself going through that. That doesn't mean that there was no bull$#@! or dumb stuff involved that I can shake my head at. In sports, politics, and religion I've never really understood the "all or nothing" mentality. I can be both part of something and admire it and be critical of it at the same time.
    You're pretty good peeps Hoya, even for an agroid but you're not a complete anomaly... just a minority. I found it somewhat laughable and sad that even you, in your more level headed approach to all things aggy, failed to notice the 800 lb gorilla in that photo right away. It wasn't the aggy funnin' some of his other corp turds that this photo was used. Oh sure he looks dumb and all but the fact that you MISSED even seeing the Confederate flag hanging in all its open glory tells me that aggy accepts such behavior as though it is common practice. That is the sad part.

And to think that Ole Miss, albeit jokingly, would not see aggy as racists equals par with their known shenanigans, the racist label is still easily applicable to aggy.

Wait...wait... Nobody has brought up the fact that HoyAg used the phrase "most elite of the Corps" in an actual sentence? Are you $#@!ing kidding me?

When I was young I remember this kid Jeff, who was pretty damn amazing at playing G.I Joe. He was pretty dedicated to rolling around in the dirt with his action figures even when the rest of us lost interest and went off to throw the football around or go swimming or something. Yet, there was Jeff. Mouthing explosion noises 'till the sun went down. I'd be willing to bet that good 'ol Jeff did something with his life and became an elite member of the Texas Agriculture and Mechanical Corps of Cadets. Playing soldier was in his blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty Acres View Post
    Wait...wait... Nobody has brought up the fact that HoyAg used the phrase "most elite of the Corps" in an actual sentence? Are you $#@!ing kidding me?

When I was young I remember this kid Jeff, who was pretty damn amazing at playing G.I Joe. He was pretty dedicated to rolling around in the dirt with his action figures even when the rest of us lost interest and went off to throw the football around or go swimming or something. Yet, there was Jeff. Mouthing explosion noises 'till the sun went down. I'd be willing to bet that good 'ol Jeff did something with his life and became an elite member of the Texas Agriculture and Mechanical Corps of Cadets. Playing soldier was in his blood.
    I knew Jeff too. He was my next door neighbor and set up huge battles in his game room with thousands of 1/100 scale army men. He must have had 10,000 of them from different eras. His WWII and Romans vs Visigoth battles were the stuff of legend for us elementary school kids. Only thing, he was a senior in high school. Oh, and he always played his aggy marching band album during the battles.

I knew Jeff too. He was more commonly known as Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty Acres View Post
    I will mock the corps 'till the sheep come home (at which point I will need to excuse myself for about 20 mins), since today's group bears very little resemblance to the organization that made up the university for so many years.

However, the Ross Volunteers are generally a pretty damn impressive group (not sure if you fit that criteria hoya) that go on to do some pretty damn impressive things post-college.

So... what you are saying is even Aggy makes fun of Aggy???
    Only the 98 percenters.

Quote Originally Posted by HousHorn09 View Post
    You're pretty good peeps Hoya, even for an agroid but you're not a complete anomaly... just a minority. I found it somewhat laughable and sad that even you, in your more level headed approach to all things aggy, failed to notice the 800 lb gorilla in that photo right away. It wasn't the aggy funnin' some of his other corp turds that this photo was used. Oh sure he looks dumb and all but the fact that you MISSED even seeing the Confederate flag hanging in all its open glory tells me that aggy accepts such behavior as though it is common practice. That is the sad part.

And to think that Ole Miss, albeit jokingly, would not see aggy as racists equals par with their known shenanigans, the racist label is still easily applicable to aggy.
    It's taken me almost a year of posting that pic, to finally spark the proper discussion about it. Was never really about the rotc dude standing there in his drawers. Kudos.

asshat HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard.
    Here is my experience with Aggies. My older brother went to A&M, but I saw the light and went to UT. I'm really glad I did. I went to one football game at Kyle Field when he was there which was around 1978. I have to say back then it was a good atmosphere for a college football game. Yes, it was a pain in the ass to stand the whole time (actually, I think some of the parents/alums sat down for most of the game), but the place was loud and when they did the swaying thing the whole stadium seemed to move. Pretty cool if you're an Aggie. It wasn't my cup of tea so I went to UT and loved every minute of it.

Back then, my brother and his friends couldn't stand the Corps for many of the reasons stated in this thread. They referred to them as CTs (Corps Turds). They thought the Corps, while it had some qualities, gave the school a bad image in a modern world. My brother and his friends were very smart guys. They've gone on to very successful careers. Not all Aggies are stupid. I work with several Aggies who are great guys. However, the country-bumpkin steorotype has some truth to it--hell, just look at a couple of the photos in this thread!

But by and large, and like it or not, the student bodies of the two schools is becoming more and more similar. I have a daughter at UT (a sophomore), but she has friends at A&M and I have several friends whose kids go to A&M, and they are great kids who could easily have gone to UT. I can promise you they don't wear overalls.

As for the lack of diversity at A&M, the stats clearly show a larger percentage of whites at A&M vs. UT, but it's not like it's all white. Here are some recent numbers:

A&M Fall 2011
    Whites 66%
    African American 3.4%
    Hispanic 15.2%
    Asian 4.5%
    Int'l 8.7 %

UT Fall 2010
    White 51.7%
    African American 4.7%
    Hispanic 19.4%
    Asian 17.9%
    Int'l 4.5%

The big difference between the schools is clearly the larger number of Asians and Hispanics at UT. Interestingly, there are more international students on a percentage basis at A&M than UT. These numbers, to me, don't show a disturbing lack of "diversity" at A&M. The percentage of whites at A&M is pretty much the same percentage of whites in the general population. Yes, some of the videos in this thread show all white people, but you'd very likely see all white people at many UT functions. Hell, I was at a TexasEx party yesterday and out of about 200 people I saw 3 or 4 African Americans and maybe a couple of Hispanics. Note that the very disturbing video that begins with the busboy dropping the tray had several non-white students (man that was hard to watch--wish I'd never seen it).

Do they really jizz in a jar? Never heard that until I read this thread. I'll have to ask my brother about that one.

For the record, I hope the SEC withdraws their bid and the Aggies get completely screwed.

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    Yes they really jizz in a jar.

asshat r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. r2k3982's Avatar
    On a serious note, I read somewhere that the first touchdown in A&M history was scored by a Hispanic guy. I bet those whiteys had some mixed feelings about that.
    Last edited by r2k3982; 09-24-2011 at 11:53 AM.

asshat HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard. HouTex slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    Yes they really jizz in a jar.

Wow. It's hard to get that image out of my mind, but your avatar helps.

Quote Originally Posted by r2k3982 View Post
    On a serious note, I read somewhere that the first touchdown in A&M history was a Hispanic guy. I bet those whiteys had some mixed feelings about that.
    Maybe not. Historically, Hispanics were not segregated (hence he was at A&M). They attended the same schools as whites and weren't forced to sit in the balcony at the theater, etc. But, you are right, I'm sure there were some racists who probably had mixed feelings.

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    Quote Originally Posted by r2k3982 View Post
    On a serious note, I read somewhere that the first touchdown in A&M history was scored by a Hispanic guy. I bet those whiteys had some mixed feelings about that.
    I bet they still do...

Head White Devil rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar
    hey SEC guys, get used to this retarded horse$#@! after every game

that's it. i'm signing up for this face-page thingy. how much/month?

Quote Originally Posted by bizzle View Post
    I will mock the corps 'till the sheep come home (at which point I will need to excuse myself for about 20 mins)
    +rep

asshat TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR has a gigantic e-peen. TOR's Avatar
    Just trying to be the best teammate I can be
    I think Rich & Smooth fled because of all the aggy $#@!gotry.

asshat Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth grows his own roses Rich and Smooth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    I think Rich & Smooth fled because of all the aggy $#@!gotry.
    Au contraire...

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...22#post3194122

+ Reply to Thread