+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My #1 pick in my fantasy draft

asshat Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps's Avatar

My #1 pick in my fantasy draft

OK since I don't give a $#@! if people rag on me I want to document this because it is either gonna be one of the greatest picks ever.....or a completely retarded ass $#@! up. Either way it should be fun.

I have the first pick in a draft with friends......I have thought about who I should take for awhile now (PPR league)..was originally thinking Foster, and pretty much was a lock to take him until the more recent hammy $#@!. So I started thinking again.

I have now made a decision on who I am taking #1 overall.....not Peterson....no JC.....no Chris Johnson.....no Vick......no Rodgers.....

I am putting my balls on the line with........

McCoy......LeSean $#@!ing McCoy that is.

Please begin the hating!

bunghole kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike's Avatar
    Curious about your reasoning behind it.

asshat Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps Shaggy Gold Club Scraps's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kindalikemike View Post
    Curious about your reasoning behind it.
    Other than I'm an idiot I really don't have any.

Its a PPR league and McCoy lead the league in receptions by RB last year....I think he gets even more this season and more rushing yards too. I know they got Ronnie Brown, but I'm hoping he doesn't so much. I don't want to deal with Fosters hammy, JC/Thomas Jones bs, Chris Johnson having 8men in the box, and I think Peterson will get hurt this season for some reason.

In our league I think McCoy ended up as the 4th highest pt total RB overall so I am expecting(hoping) a rise in that(obviously).

bunghole kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike slams and goes hard. kindalikemike's Avatar
    Pretty sound reasoning. Hope it works out for you. I have the same doubts about Foster as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kindalikemike View Post
    Pretty sound reasoning. Hope it works out for you. I have the same doubts about Foster as well.
    Yeah I really wanted Foster since I had him last season, but if this turns into a lingering injury I would be pissed so I can't pull the trigger on him

I hope it works out for you too but only cuz I have him in my league

Solid pick. I still would've gone with either AP or CJ2K but your reasoning is solid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Banner Year View Post
    I hope it works out for you too but only cuz I have him in my league
    Haha yeah but what pick did you get him at?

Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    I have now made a decision on who I am taking #1 overall.....not Peterson....no JC.....no Chris Johnson.....no Vick......no Rodgers.....
    No Ray Rice? McCoy is a solid choice, but I think I'd rather have Rice.

Yeah Rice is who I think is gonna blow up this year too. I had realized I left him off the list after I submitted and just didn't want to edit. If I didn't go McCoy id be going Rice

YKK on yo zipper Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    nothing wrong with that pic at all. McCoy has just as good a chance as anyopne at finishing no.1 overall in a PPR league, especially when you consider that his QB could get hurt and there wont be much dropoff.

asshat Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bobby Light's Avatar
    why don't you just trade your pick? you could easily trade down and still get mccoy

We don't trade....and it would take too much work to work a deal pre draft....I just took like the whole $#@!ing eagles offense

YKK on yo zipper Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    We don't trade....and it would take too much work to work a deal pre draft....I just took like the whole $#@!ing eagles offense
    haha, not a bad move. Im very high on McCoy. If he ended the year as the no.1 RB I wouldnt be shocked at all. He's going to rack up 2,000 total yards and double digit TD's.

Need JC and Matt Ryan

Well this worked out splendidly for me.

McCoy isn't having near the receptions I was counting on though....but he still leads my league in pts at the running back position. Add Drew Brees to that and I better win this $#@!ing league.

Then again I am playing against Rodgers this week

McCoy isn't having near the receptions I was counting on though....but he still leads my league in pts at the running back position. Add Drew Brees to that and I better win this $#@!ing league.

I'm in the same position, I have McCoy and I am playing against Rodgers this week as well. And I lost to this guy who has Rodgers earlier in the year too, it was the week Rodgers had six $#@!ing touchdowns, it was like 55 fantasy points.

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar

Word! I got Brees/McCoy in one of my leagues and have dominated (10-2, #1 seed, first round bye). Thankfully the guy with Brady (who is the only person to have beaten me this season) got knocked out in the first round. I won't see the guy with Rodgers until the title game, but I already beat him once, and the later in the season the more I gotta think Rodgers starts resting in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Durant Durant View Post
    Word! I got Brees/McCoy in one of my leagues and have dominated (10-2, #1 seed, first round bye). Thankfully the guy with Brady (who is the only person to have beaten me this season) got knocked out in the first round. I won't see the guy with Rodgers until the title game, but I already beat him once, and the later in the season the more I gotta think Rodgers starts resting in the 2nd half.
    Well I took out Rodgers this week cause of the Packers crappy performance and Drew Brees manhandling fantasy football

asshat hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life slams and goes hard. hookemhorny4life's Avatar
    My #1 was Rodgers and I was still able to scoop LeSean up in the second round!

Quote Originally Posted by hookemhorny4life View Post
    My #1 was Rodgers and I was still able to scoop LeSean up in the second round!
    That's pretty good; I was able to pickup Ray Rice in the first and L McCoy in the second.

asshat lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. lonestarguido's Avatar
    this was the first year that we went QB, WR, WR with the first 3 picks

Brees
    C. Johnson
    M. Wallace

the RB situation sucked all year.....Blunt and Tolbert and D. Williams.

But had Colston, and T. Gonzo and Novak and Bears D and now headed to the finals.

asshat TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheGOAT's Avatar
    Well I took out Rodgers this week cause of the Packers crappy performance and Drew Brees manhandling fantasy football
    What?!?! Rodgers and Brees? Are you in a league with 4 teams or a bunch of football nincompoops?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    What?!?! Rodgers and Brees? Are you in a league with 4 teams or a bunch of football nincompoops?
    No I took out Rodgers meaning I beat the guy who had Rodgers....I have Brees and Cam Newton though.....used Newton 1 time all year....couldn't work out a trade with anyone so F them

I drafted rodgers dmc and fre jackson. Then week 5 managed to trade dmc and fjax for rice and mccoy. The Rodgers rice mccoy show has me in superbowl.

asshat mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong's Avatar
    drafted peterson first and brees with my second pick and won my league regular season and now in championship game. AP was tearing it up before the injury and i would take brees any day of the week over anyone...i draft consistent players, may not have the most total points at the end but they don't have as many ups and downs (think randy moss back in the day as being volatile). half of my team are either number 2-4th best overall, not the best but they are consistent scorers, get good, steady points every week.

Shady is a sound pick.

+ Reply to Thread