+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Archer Season 3

She beat it out of me [growls seductively]

asshat thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard.
    That was for pearl harbor!!

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    That was some first class $#@! tonight. That car was rockin..... "Do you want me inside you?" Classic. !

Space Cadet RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO's Avatar
    Boarding the VIP private Space Ark to leave this pathetic little rock.
    Corinth is *famous* for it's leather!

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    This makes the Mach 5 look like a vagina!

Ferris Buhler, youre my heeeerooo

bunghole 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard.
    Fudgie the whale? Cookiepuss?

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    Ow.

I think.

Space Cadet RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO has a gigantic e-peen. RamjetFDO's Avatar

asshat Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard. Jograves slams and goes hard.
    When Archer first gets the car and Lana calls him out for having an erection, what does Pam say? I rewound it several times and it sounded like "Shotgun!" but I couldn't really hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jograves View Post
    When Archer first gets the car and Lana calls him out for having an erection, what does Pam say? I rewound it several times and it sounded like "Shotgun!" but I couldn't really hear it.
    That was it.

asshat Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jograves View Post
    Didn't Krieger say "me too!"

Oklahoma delenda est

Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    Didn't Krieger say "me too!"
    Yeah - he did, but I think the "me too" was for also having an erection...

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    krieger chiming in from the background is always hilarious.

asshat Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Red Grenadine can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    BOOM! Birthday Voicemail

Prat JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 247Bear View Post
    Fudgie the whale? Cookiepuss?
    Cookiepuss. Those guys at Carvel know what they're doing.

Prat JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JimbAround's Avatar
    I love that Brett always gets shot.

[1st Season]
    Brett (after getting shot by Archer): Goddammit Archer! What is wrong with you?
    Archer: Nothing. YOU, on the other hand, have a bullet in you.

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar
    I love that they made a Frisky Dingo reference at the end there with Mr. Ford.

Quote Originally Posted by hornfan785 View Post
    I love that they made a Frisky Dingo reference at the end there with Mr. Ford.

Explain the end to me. I wondered if it was supposed to be Superfly b/c of the Ron O'neal reference earlier.

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STFU Donny View Post
    Explain the end to me. I wondered if it was supposed to be Superfly b/c of the Ron O'neal reference earlier.
    It's just the character Mr. Ford from Frisky Dingo. Not sure if he's supposed to be related to a character in Archer or if he'll be a regular character now or what, but it was just nice to see a character from Frisky Dingo again. He has a bunch of different appearances in Frisky Dingo where he's doing different jobs or whatever and he says "my ass is everywhere!" So, since he was in Archer, I guess it's just another instance of "his ass being everywhere."

Last edited by hornfan785; 02-11-2012 at 12:56 AM.

However, as has been noted in other places on the internets, he looks younger in the episode of Archer. So, maybe Archer and Frisky Dingo take place in the same universe and Archer is sort of a prequel... what if Xander Crews is the Wee Baby Seamus...?

So has anyone else noticed that Cheryl looks like a cartoon version of the hot secretary from Mad Men?

I've noticed and I would do either one!

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    mr. ford took it to 11

Quote Originally Posted by JimbAround View Post
    I love that Brett always gets shot.

Archer screaming like a little girl when the mini-bar pops out of the glove compartment was *awesome*... :)

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser's Avatar
    I mean, you shouldn't be able to put the car in gear with the bar still open. It's just a basic design flaw, dammit!

Was the Yakuza head's voice the same as the guy from "curb" where Larry kills the Black Swan?

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    Was the Yakuza head's voice the same as the guy from "curb" where Larry kills the Black Swan?

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser's Avatar
    I stand corrected. And am also apparently guilty of stereotyping just as I am setting to represent the U.S. in China.

Yuppie Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20's Avatar
    That was for Pearl Harbor...

I can't get enough of Archer, I hope they make 20 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by STFU Donny View Post
    This makes the Mach 5 look like a vagina!

Oh... and Archersaurus "just the tip"... just because. :)

HOLY CRAP!

On the Season 2 Blu-Ray, there's an Archersaurus SPECIAL FEATURE ("Archersaurus - Self-Extinction" where he fights Mecha-Archersaurus!!!)!

Here's a small clip - I'm looking for more!
    Last edited by RamjetFDO; 02-12-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RamjetFDO View Post
    HOLY CRAP!

On the Season 2 Blu-Ray, there's an Archersaurus SPECIAL FEATURE!

It's basically a Behind the Music of Archersaurus. It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by RamjetFDO View Post
    HOLY CRAP!

On the Season 2 Blu-Ray, there's an Archersaurus SPECIAL FEATURE ("Archersaurus - Self-Extinction" where he fights Mecha-Archersaurus!!!)!

bitchin. can't wait

asshat carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera's Avatar
    just caught up on the show. hilarious.

asshat Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker grows his own roses Horn_Spanker's Avatar

Is that a chainsaw $#@!?

Why does this chair have no seat?

And what... WHAT is in his ass??

asshat hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns slams and goes hard. hopkinsnhorns's Avatar
    The crime of murder. Not the crime of sodomy by rubber eggplant.

egg plant dildo

Potato, pah-dildo...
    Last edited by RamjetFDO; 02-16-2012 at 09:19 PM.

asshat Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo's Avatar
    yeah....take that tone

There's not enough sauce for everyone.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

asshat thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard. thetruth slams and goes hard.
    Wait. Is the cop the narrator for Modern Marvels?

You might wanna make sure he didn't leave you an upper-decker!

Can't get enough of animated tits.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

bunghole 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard. 247Bear slams and goes hard.
    Krieger Barry and Levon'd Mallory. "Shhhhhh... don't worry your pretty little head."

I like my coffee like I like my women. Black, bitter, and preferably fair-trade.

Best episode of the season.

Thanks, Holly Hindsight.

+ Reply to Thread