+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: community - season 3

Not Frogstyle froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717's Avatar
    picking up pennies in front of steamrollers
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Austin View Post
    What am I missing? An extra zipping up his pants?
    blond chick in front is walk out of the door wiping her mouth (and doing the tell tale "look around"), the dude follows zipping up his pants (also doing the "look around").

I will leave the rest of the interpretation to you...

asshat Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Saint Austin's Avatar
    I get it! I get jokes!

asshat GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan's Avatar
    Come on I'm Dean and my hands are so clean. At this moment, I am stapling.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange's Avatar
    damn, that kind of felt like a series finale.

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Yeah. Transitional. Setting up the big finale.

But the last four sound awesome.

68 19 "Curriculum Unavailable"[78] May 10, 2012 319
    69 20 "Digital Estate Planning"[79] May 17, 2012 322
    70 21 "The First Chang Dynasty"[79] May 17, 2012 320
    71 22 "Introduction to Finality"[79] May 17, 2012 321
    Last edited by skipperj; 05-03-2012 at 09:34 PM.

asshat Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses
    =(
    =(

asshat MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMan View Post
    Come on I'm Dean and my hands are so clean. At this moment, I am stapling.
    Favorite moment

Is it always about the holocaust with you people?

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange's Avatar
    troy's facial expressions are always priceless. the part at the beginning when he was trying to get abed to show him how much of the arm the guy didn't have was hilarious.

troy's facial expressions are always priceless. the part at the beginning when he was trying to get abed to show him how much of the arm the guy didn't have was hilarious.
    It was the other arm.

Banned linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux
    The power-play in the cafetorium made the episode, reminded me of Beria's fall

The last part was pure drama though.
    Last edited by linux; 05-03-2012 at 11:51 PM.

asshat DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik's Avatar
    This episode was definitely a set up for the following four episodes.

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    Looks like NBC is leaning towards picking it up for another season, albeit a shorter one.

NBC to renew 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, and Community - with a catch

NBC is looking to bring back its Thursday night comedy block — with some caveats.

The Pea$#@! network is nearing a deal that would see 30 Rock return for a seventh and final season of 13 or 14 episodes, per our sister site Deadline.

Last month, Rock‘s creator and star Tina Fey told the ladies of The View that the end was “visible on the horizon… We can’t do this for 35 years.”

Meanwhile, Deadline reports that Community and Parks and Recreation are also expected to be picked up for an abbreviated (and hopefully not final) fourth and fifth season, respectively.

that's good news. an abbreviated season is much better than no season at all.

asshat Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell's Avatar
    that's good news. an abbreviated season is much better than no season at all.
    We need 6 seasons and a movie.

asshat TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser's Avatar
    It's like NBC is giving the idiots of "Entourage" a tutorial on how to bow out gracefully while you're still creative and pertinent. Okay, maybe not pertinent. but inventive and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    It's like NBC is giving the idiots of "Entourage" a tutorial on how to bow out gracefully while you're still creative and pertinent. Okay, maybe not pertinent. but inventive and funny.
    That would seem to imply that NBC has some sort of long range plan to not suck, which I don't think is the case.

The fact that P&R needs to have an abbreviated season at all makes me hate people.

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    Thank God. I was about to strangle someone.

i love this crazy ass show.

"not yet, lets see what happens when we take one of their pens."

asshat GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GreenMan's Avatar
    So I assume the season finale is going to be a paintball episode? And in no way am I complaining about that.

asshat MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MyQuick=FrenchToast's Avatar
    May your dreams be sweet and your nightmares be spooky monster scary and not grandma died scary.

asshat Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer's Avatar
    Anytime someone hates on Brett Ratner, it makes me laugh.

Not Frogstyle froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717 slams and goes hard. froghorn717's Avatar
    picking up pennies in front of steamrollers
    Dan Harmon ‏ @danharmon
    Guys, if I "didn't come back," it wouldn't be because Chevy's a prick. That'd be like punching a wall because water's wet. Now CELEBRATE!

Haha.

Before the flashbacks it was painfully unfunny, but the assylum clip was brilliant, turning that trope on its head.

asshat thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    Before the flashbacks it was painfully unfunny, but the assylum clip was brilliant, turning that trope on its head.
    Nonsense. Troy's first half-dozen lines were all spectacular.

asshat Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Jeevsie's Avatar
    Damn good episode. The paintball gun noises had me dying.

Community colleges are only two-year programs.
    Why does everyone keep saying that?

Loved the episode. The asylum scene had me in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by HornOnTheBayou View Post
    Community colleges are only two-year programs.
    Why does everyone keep saying that?

Loved the episode. The asylum scene had me in tears.
    When Jeff said the 5-7 year comment, I feel like that was Dan Harmon saying 6SEASONSANDAMOVIE!

Great episode.

"I parked next to a meter! Did anyone else park next to a meter?!"

"Troy and Abed in the moooorning...nightsssss"

Quote Originally Posted by thewacokid View Post
    Nonsense. Troy's first half-dozen lines were all spectacular.
    I hated them, the brick joke in particular.

The rest was cool and the asylum was brilliant, the way it subverted the idea that it was all just a dream or a psychotic fantasy.

Getting 13 more episodes is better than a kick in the ass, I guess.

Hopefully all the positive vibes the show got will get us a lot of publicity and a back order of 9 more.

#sixseasonsandamovie

asshat thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    I hated them, the brick joke in particular.

The rest was cool and the asylum was brilliant, the way it subverted the idea that it was all just a dream or a psychotic fantasy.
    I loved that joke, and when he yelled, "Nothing my ass!" at Annie.

I personally liked.

Great news! I just spent all my money.

asshat Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses
    Loved the pen joke in the asylum

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

They are moving the show to Fridays after Whitney. It has been Quantum leaped.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    Whitney got a second season? That show is worse than the holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    They are moving the show to Fridays after Whitney. It has been Quantum leaped.
    Wow. The ultimate punch in the gnads.

Community moved to Friday, et al.

In advance of their official Upfronts presentation on Monday, NBC jumped the gun to be the first network to unveil their complete 2012-2013 schedule on Sunday.

The biggest story? "Community" is moving to Fridays, along with sophomore sitcom "Whitney," which will kick off that rather random new night of programming.

"Smash" is also being bumped -- all the way to midseason -- to make way for the premiere of "Revolution," a new thriller from J.J. Abrams and Eric Kripke, which will air after "The Voice" on Mondays. And yes, that means "The Voice" will be back in the fall, giving it two cycles a year, as predicted.

NBC will also try their hand at airing comedies on Tuesday nights, with Matthew Perry's "Go On" and Ryan Murphy's "Th New Normal" getting paired together.

Also being saved for midseason are new sitcoms "Save Me," "1600 Penn" and "Next Caller," and new dramas "Do No Harm," "Hannibal" and "Infamous."

asshat TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch's Avatar
    such a load of fail

Quote Originally Posted by TxArch View Post
    such a load of fail
    Do they account for the fact that probably 5 times the amount of people that watch it live DVR it? Maybe they sp, so they just said $#@! it, we can put it on whenever, and the same people will still watch it.

asshat Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five's Avatar
    I'm a huge fan and I've literally never watched it live once.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Five View Post
    same

asshat TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TxArch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    Do they account for the fact that probably 5 times the amount of people that watch it live DVR it? Maybe they sp, so they just said $#@! it, we can put it on whenever, and the same people will still watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Five View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by al pastor View Post
    same
    Same. I guess it just pisses me off that instead of trying to grow the audience with a good time-slot & promotion, they throw it on the back-burner of friday evening television.

It pisses me off that The Office gets their best time slot and that some extremely terrible show with someone that has a development deal that has already has had two bad, failed comedies will take its spot.

asshat TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser's Avatar
    Don't watch it that often but it's got some wit to it. Anyway, had to chime in with these two observations, didn't see it in a cursory scan of above:

1. Abed's 1/3rd of a second impression of Don Draper, and Annie's subsequent slightly turned-on reaction. $#@!ing awesome.

2. I count at least 3 movie references in Chang's cheetos scene. He's snorting lines of Cheetos like the Family Guy episode with Chester (not really a movie, but pop culture reference that I got, and I get few). So that's one. Chang looking like he's doing a drug. That's two, from Hangover. And the looking up shouting, "I say, hot Damn!". That's three, Uma from Pulp Fiction. And I'm pretty sure Britta was doing something in the background that may have made it 4 for 4. But funny stuff.

McHale is going to be here in Austin at the Long Center. Not sure what the guy does in person, but we are going anyway. If you want tickets, let me know-I can hook you up with drink coupons and probably get your service charges waved.

Rumors abounding that Harmon won't be running the show, but will be "somewhat" involved in Season 3...

asshat Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club Rusk Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Rumors abounding that Harmon won't be running the show, but will be "somewhat" involved in Season 3...
    That's not without precedent.

The Simpsons first two seasons, Matt Groening, James L. Brooks, and Sam Simon were the credited show runners. But from Season 3 to present day, it's always been someone else. Obviously the original 3 were still involved, particularly Groening, but the new show runners were ultimately responsible for things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Something tells me he'll be heavily involved in season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by atllonghorn View Post
    Something tells me he'll be heavily involved in season 3.
    Same. I'd bet my first born on it.

+ Reply to Thread