+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakewood (Dallas) news

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    I think I have over $100 in credit at Paperbacks Plus still. My family has been going there since the 80s when we would hit up the Dixie House for some CFS. I remember once finding some X-men comics. I think it was #s 1-5. I was freaking out thinking I had scored in a huge way. When I got home I realized they were just reprints. I didn't realize even .70 cents wasn't what comics cost back in the 60s. Cool story bro!

Hope they find a spot close by. I'm starting to get scared that Lakewood is going to further move away from what they are with these real estate moves.

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Finally got to go to Goodfriend tonight. It's my favorite.

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    Finally got to go to Goodfriend tonight. It's my favorite.
    I know, right? The place is doing really well too. We're going to do a happy hour there soon. Probably first week of December. Hopefully the weather holds out for a little while longer.

asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    I know, right? The place is doing really well too. We're going to do a happy hour there soon. Probably first week of December. Hopefully the weather holds out for a little while longer.
    You're starting to sound like Houston shaggy, dude. Just plan this thing, oh social director.

asshat MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer's Avatar
    ^^ I know, right?!

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Oh hells yea

Today a diligent Disher reports Taco Joint is opening a second location in the former Sol’s space on Mockingbird and Abrams.

YES! all caps

I was wondering why Sol's was dark the other day when I drove by. That would be a great space. Might drive Fuzzy's out of business. TJ=best breakfast tacos in town.

asshat Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla's Avatar
    Badass.

I hope they put out a sign by the road.

dead from aggy misery od Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL's Avatar
    They Tried to Make Me Go to Aggy Misery Rehab . . .
    YES! all caps

I was wondering why Sol's was dark the other day when I drove by. That would be a great space. Might drive Fuzzy's out of business. TJ=best breakfast tacos in town.
    I hope so. Fuzzy's sucks $#@! through a straw. Get that crap out of there and let's get some decent food in.

Fuzzy's potato, egg and cheese burrito is really good with the butt burning sauce and I like their cold goblet beers but the rest of their food isn't really too good. I've only been to Taco Joint once and remember it being just ok, I guess I need to head back over there and try it again. Normally if I'm at Peak and Gaston it's Alligator Grill. That place kicks ass.

What's the thing to order Taco Joint? Anything in particular?

asshat Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla's Avatar

asshat MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer's Avatar
    This is great news. I hope they're dog friendly. That was probably the best part about Sol's. And fuzzy's sucks.

asshat dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex slams and goes hard. dfwtexex's Avatar
    Wow. What an upgrade. I was able to avoid Fuzzy's after my runs on the lake because the food sucks. I don't know if I will be able to drive past TJ.

bunghole Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard. Cluck slams and goes hard.
    I got food poisioning from that Fuzzy's at Mockinbird and Abrams from the nachos and can't even look at that place as I drive by. It's not very good.

My mehing of fuzzys is documented as well. This pleases me.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    I like Fuzzy's chicken nachos. Huge order. Tons of shredded chicken. That's about it.

Very excited for Taco Joint.

Low on food at home this morning so I went to Good2Go for breakfast. Had the Hangover Helper. Holy $#@!. That was the $#@!. Big flour tortilla, cheddar cheese, smashed potatoes with a little bit of skin left, and chorizo on top. About as perfect a breakfast taco as I've ever had. Props to fawn for the recommendation.

asshat C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man's Avatar
    I love the guys that own Taco Joint and really am glad they're doing well. The food is pretty good but I wish they'd change their refried beans -- and use homemade tortillas. Sol's wasn't bad. I know the guy that owns that Fuzzy's. Well, I know the guy's father-in-law very well. Have been there once and thought it was as meh as the rest of them.

asshat C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man's Avatar
    YES! all caps

Oh, and Torchy's says hi.

Heard that a few months ago. That's our go to spot. Sad panda. Someone talk them into moving into one of the eight shopping centers on mockingbird and abrams.
    Heard Matts was going into a spot at Skillman and Live Oak.

Paperbacks Plus is moving near me!

http://lakewood.advocatemag.com/2012...-garland-road/

Quote Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
    Heard Matts was going into a spot at Skillman and Live Oak.
    Yup4

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of LL View Post
    Matt's has found a new home in the space currently taken by Consignment Solution and Paperbacks Plus at Skillman and LaVista.

It seems that a new owner has purchased all three of the strip centers on that corner (i.e., the one on the west side that has Gold Rush and the Pour House, the one on the east side that has the animal hospital and now Matt's, and the one on the south side that has Wine Therapist and used to have Maggie Maguire's) and is going to take some steps to renovate all three.

Dan's Lakewood café. Greatness back in the day! Now its some bull$#@! bank!
    Last edited by Heisman; 01-18-2012 at 08:02 PM.

asshat bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova's Avatar
    Back up in your ass with the resurrection
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
    Dan's Lakewood café. Greatness back in the day! Now its some bull$#@! bank!
    Man, I loved me some Dan's

Bart Scott!

Hypnotic Donuts grand opening set for Sunday
    Well, they said they would do their best to open in January and it looks as if they are going to do it.

Hypnotic Donuts posted on Facebook that they will open Sunday, Jan. 29 at 9 a.m. After that, hours will be Monday -Friday 6 a.m. -noon, Sat 7 a.m.-1 p.m., Sunday 8 a.m.-2p.m.

Look for more than just crazy-good doughnuts, but other things, such as the Nutty Bear Biscuit (left) or Grab- and-Go Sausage Links.

Hypnotic Donuts is located at 9007 Garland Rd., just south of White Rock Lake.

asshat UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD's Avatar
    Hypnotic Donuts grand opening set for Sunday
    Well, they said they would do their best to open in January and it looks as if they are going to do it.

Hypnotic Donuts posted on Facebook that they will open Sunday, Jan. 29 at 9 a.m. After that, hours will be Monday -Friday 6 a.m. -noon, Sat 7 a.m.-1 p.m., Sunday 8 a.m.-2p.m.

Look for more than just crazy-good doughnuts, but other things, such as the Nutty Bear Biscuit (left) or Grab- and-Go Sausage Links.

Hypnotic Donuts is located at 9007 Garland Rd., just south of White Rock Lake.
    finally! Been driving by there periodically wondering when the opening would be.

asshat scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce's Avatar
    Heard that a few months ago. That's our go to spot. Sad panda. Someone talk them into moving into one of the eight shopping centers on mockingbird and abrams.
    Sad panda=sad Kumar? huh.

Very much so.

dead from aggy misery od Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL's Avatar
    Speaking of those eight shopping centers around Mockingbird and Abrams, I saw serious work going on at the site of the pizza joint that lasted about two minutes across the parking lot from Fuzzy's. I've heard rumblings that it's going to be another Italian joint, but nothing definitive. Anybody have any further information?

Speaking of those eight shopping centers around Mockingbird and Abrams, I saw serious work going on at the site of the pizza joint that lasted about two minutes across the parking lot from Fuzzy's. I've heard rumblings that it's going to be another Italian joint, but nothing definitive. Anybody have any further information?
    hi..

Olivella’s comes to Hillside Village

Update: Olivella’s owner Charlie Green tells us he’s aiming to open Olivella’s Hillside in Jan. 2012.

More good news for Hillside Village Shopping Center …

Charlie Green, owner of Olivella’s Avera Pizza Napoletana near SMU and Neo’s Pizza Napoletana in Victory Park will open up an Olivella’s in the former Pizzeria Venti spot at Hillside Village at Mockingbird-Abrams. Steve Timmons with Hillside operators Twinrose Investments several weeks ago told us to expect something good here.

Jim Tudor with Twinrose just confirmed that the lease has been signed.

The pizza at Olivella’s is undeniably good — Zagat called Olivella’s “The First Real Pizza in Dallas” and Rachel Ray called it the most delicious pizza you’ll ever eat and put it in the top 64 in the U.S. Service is typically no-nonsense and speedy.

I was told by a portapotty girl level source that it will be an Olivellas. The situation is fluid of course.

damn you md
    Last edited by CBT; 01-26-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: late

That's some tough pizza competition between them and Lovers.

asshat UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD's Avatar
    they need to hurry up so my kid and I can resume noshing on pizza post swim lessons.

Sounds like some serious pizza moving in. Good news.

On a side note, I tried Taco Joint again. Had the crispy beef tacos and rice and beans. It was average at best. Just tacos. I think Taco Cabana's crispy beef tacos are significantly better.

Don't get me wrong they're not bad I just wasn't that impressed. I'll just have to try some other stuff on the menu I guess.

I think their breakfast is better than lunch. I think that opinion is pretty universal.

asshat Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer's Avatar
    I think their breakfast is better than lunch. I think that opinion is pretty universal.
    For sure this. I like the breakfast a lot more, especially considering the lack of good breakfast tacos in Dallas.

So apparently the secret is out about Goodfriend and it's become pretty goddamned hard to find a parking spot or even a spot at the bar there. FML. I used to be a weekly visitor but now I'm annoyed by the crowd. I guess I shouldn't curse the success on a place I love, but come on....

In other news related to this thread, yes, Fuzzy's sucks. They used to be pretty good but I think it got a little bit worse every time they opened a new location.

Also, I'm very happy the Old Lake Highlands/Casa Linda area is blowing up. Holla!

Not sure if this counts as Lakewood news but it's close enough. I was at Alligator Cafe on Live Oak last night and they told me they are closing that location and moving to Casa Linda in two weeks or so. Wish they would keep both locations open but either way I'll still be heading over there. The crawfish poboy I had last night was stacked with crawfish and the gumbo was excellent as always. Love that place.

Quote Originally Posted by drycreek View Post
    Not sure if this counts as Lakewood news but it's close enough. I was at Alligator Cafe on Live Oak last night and they told me they are closing that location and moving to Casa Linda in two weeks or so. Wish they would keep both locations open but either way I'll still be heading over there. The crawfish poboy I had last night was stacked with crawfish and the gumbo was excellent as always. Love that place.
    That sucks. Out-of-sight-out-of-mind for me. I pass by that place every day on the way home from work, but if I don't see it every day I suspect I'll never think of going there.

That sucks. Out-of-sight-out-of-mind for me. I pass by that place every day on the way home from work, but if I don't see it every day I suspect I'll never think of going there.
    That's okay. Those of us in the forgotten part of East Dallas will enjoy Alligator Cafe and support it just like we do Good2Go and Goodfriend. There's going to be a new yogurt shop next door. Blockbuster is moving out at the end of the strip so hopefully they can get another tenant soon.

I heard that about Alligator Cafe also. I thought it was supposed to be good. I've never been.
    Last edited by CBT; 02-01-2012 at 04:26 PM.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Alligator Cafe makes a salmon and pasta dish that is stupid. I will follow them wherever they go.

They've had the sign up for Alligator Cafe for ages. I just assumed they were expanding, not moving.

The yogurt shop opening up next door is called Monster Yogurt. I've never heard of this one before. Anyone know if it's a chain?

It will probably get it's own thread at some point, but looks like the Greenville St. Paddy's day parade is in serious jeopardy of not happening.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfa...greenville.php

Too big, too many bernards needed for crowd control have driven up costs beyond what the sponsors can/want to pay for. Concert in lower greenville is still on though. This sucks, as now with 2 kiddos, it was fun to go to the parade part. The boy LOVED all the jeeps with huge tires.

anyway, we will see if another source of $$ steps up.

That blows. Second best day in Dallas behind TX/OU

Here's one of the many ways in which the City of Dallas is $#@!ing stupid:

Quote Originally Posted by The Dallas Observer
    Here's the gist: For the parade's first several years of existence, the event was small and cheap to put on. But through the 1990s and 2000s, crowds swelled past 100,000 and costs grew. In recent years the cost of the parade nearly doubled, from $45,000 in 2007 to more than $75,000 last year, with the bulk of that money going to the city for off-duty police.

From 1997 until last year, the Observer picked up those costs. But with the price climbing, the paper pulled out last year, focusing instead on the concert.

GAABA got help from a beer distributor and was able to keep the parade alive, but it lost a little money in the process, Levy told me. And this year, with the St. Patrick's Day holiday falling on a Saturday and big crowds expected, the city told him that more barricades and cops would be needed, driving costs closer to $100,000.

Between entry fees and corporate support, GAABA can cover about two-thirds of it, Levy told me. But he doesn't see the rest of the money coming. And if it doesn't come before February 17, he's calling it off.

A couple of hours ago, I spoke with city councilwoman Angela Hunt, whose district includes the parade route. She said that after years of frustration over clean-up and security, she's been happy with the parade in recent years, and she doesn't want to see it die. But with the city facing a $50 million-or-more budget gap, she doesn't expect City Hall to kick in.
    Let's get something real straight right now--it doesn't matter whether someone pays $100,000 for a parade permit. There are going to be a quarter-million drunks on Lower Greenville on St. Patrick's Day with our without a parade. And presumably the City is going to want an increased police presence down there to police those drunks. So the cost to the City in police and clean-up is the same regardless of whether there's a parade.

Now, the City can give a parade permit to GAABA for $60K and eat the additional $40K. Or they can demand $100K, not get any buyer, and have to eat the entire $100K cost itself.

Of course, which route does the City go?

Here's one of the many ways in which the City of Dallas is $#@!ing stupid:

Let's get something real straight right now--it doesn't matter whether someone pays $100,000 for a parade permit. There are going to be a quarter-million drunks on Lower Greenville on St. Patrick's Day with our without a parade. And presumably the City is going to want an increased police presence down there to police those drunks. So the cost to the City in police and clean-up is the same regardless of whether there's a parade.

Now, the City can give a parade permit to GAABA for $60K and eat the additional $40K. Or they can demand $100K, not get any buyer, and have to eat the entire $100K cost itself.

Of course, which route does the City go?
    Durrr.

Durrr.
    Party at your house again this year?

Dallas Shaggy needs to take over this operation next year. Some of the business owners are giving, but others are reluctant to do so unless they're sure everyone is ponying up. If there's one thing I trust Dallas Shaggy to do, it's run a protection racket. We need to take this thing over and go to every business along Greenville and let them know that if they don't play ball, bad things are going to happen to them on St. Patrick's Day.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    Dallas Shaggy needs to take over this operation next year. Some of the business owners are giving, but others are reluctant to do so unless they're sure everyone is ponying up. If there's one thing I trust Dallas Shaggy to do, it's run a protection racket. We need to take this thing over and go to every business along Greenville and let them know that if they don't play ball, bad things are going to happen to them on St. Patrick's Day.

+ Reply to Thread