Closed Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Texas v. OU MS PAINT/GIF THREAD OF DOMINANCE

fucktard TDShotguns is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TDShotguns is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TDShotguns is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TDShotguns is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?

Prat JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround grows his own roses JimbAround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderlounge View Post
    Gold right here.

asshat BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jame Gumb View Post
    Too much.... Too much, TOO MUCH... stop, stop, stop, holly crap... "NO MAS"

LOVE LOVE YES FULL HOMO...

cap

(edit)

This was so brilliant, I outed my Shaggy self to my boss.

I had no choice.
    Last edited by BurntEyes; 10-06-2011 at 01:44 PM.

asshat pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Maybe the best OU gif of all time? The only one I can think of that competes is the cannonball head from a few years ago.

asshat juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz's Avatar
    If only the burning car was the schooner

asshat Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pescado_rojo View Post
    Maybe the best OU gif of all time? The only one I can think of that competes is the cannonball head from a few years ago.
    This

I agree, this has to be my favorite OU gif of all time. That cannonball Patriot gif was $#@!ing awesome tho!

asshat Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderlounge View Post
    Holy $#@!! That is excellent!

asshat King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune Shaggy Gold Club King Neptune's Avatar

Banned HornFan79 HornFan79 HornFan79 HornFan79 HornFan79 HornFan79 HornFan79 HornFan79 HornFan79 HornFan79 HornFan79
    I bow to all of you, words cannot describe how god damn funny this thread is.

Hipster Rights Advocate texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    ....aaaaaand that's a wrap. Unless someone makes an Austin Box gif/paint, you can go ahead and lock this one up.

dipshit threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. threecurl's Avatar

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texassax View Post
    Okay that is so $#@!ing awesome.

asshat scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian slams and goes hard. scottonian's Avatar
    lock it the $#@! up. winner.

asshat Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy's Avatar
    holy $#@!....holy $#@!.

see you all in hell.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!

The hate? It's already been brought.
    Last edited by Tex Pete; 10-06-2011 at 02:56 PM.

asshat BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo's Avatar
    making you feel inferior because you're on the grill b
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwilson214 View Post

uhhh wut?

asshat MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentBastard View Post
    This is $#@!ing amazing. Talent right there.

asshat Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Luke Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentBastard View Post
    Needs some drool

Ain't no chicken little jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester is a rep whore. jester's Avatar
    Guess that means we're officially inside the 48 hour mark.

$#@! just got real.

asshat Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb grows his own roses Jame Gumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juz View Post
    If only the burning car was the schooner
    Last edited by Jame Gumb; 10-06-2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: 'cause fuck e'm

asshat Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian grows his own roses Yossarian's Avatar
    The best ever!!!

asshat Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Mitch Cumsteen's Avatar
    I'm so out of rep to give.

asshat BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo's Avatar
    making you feel inferior because you're on the grill b
    you sir are the greatest. Is it too much to ask for a big flaming pile of $#@!s instead of a motorcycle or am I going too far.

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hornfan785's Avatar
    Jame Gumb, I bow to you. It took me two days to complete my Boardwalk Empire one, yet you continue to crank out amazing gif after amazing gif. You win.

Bob Stoops & $#@!s. Only in $#@!tober.

yeah, someone is going to hell....good stuff on the $#@! shower for stoops..

Not to nit-pick, but where's the midget horses?

Just when I thought the first gif was the best, Jame Gumb takes it to 11.

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar
    you are a cold-hearted bastard... and I salute you, sir.

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone GORN THujone's Avatar
    holy bitchballs

asshat hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore. hookemATL is a rep whore.
    You people are so talented...thank you for sharing your gifts.

asshat CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred Shaggy Gold Club CowboyFred's Avatar
    I am at a loss for words... Shaggy - 1 Interwebz - 0
    Ou sucks

bunghole Texas Town is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texas Town is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texas Town is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texas Town is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Texas Town is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    good stuff.

while you are taking requests, can the guy in the pink v-neck just observing and not doing $#@! be bill little?

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Town View Post
    good stuff.

while you are taking requests, can the guy in the pink v-neck just observing and not doing $#@! be bill little?
    And, what's the cop/Wylie doing?

And love Major's backpack

asshat oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97's Avatar
    Daaaaaaaayyyym.

And what the hell else can be said about Jame Gumb's brilliance?

I've run out of superlatives for both his and THujone's work.

asshat Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco grows his own roses Party_Taco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutup Lou Holtz View Post
    This

I agree, this has to be my favorite OU gif of all time. That cannonball Patriot gif was $#@!ing awesome tho!
    I knew I'd be toppled at some point, but here's another one just for funsies :)

asshat longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10 is a rep whore. longhorn10's Avatar
    Paging bruising taints...

Last edited by thunderlounge; 10-06-2011 at 04:04 PM.

I've got to stop checking this thread out while at work. Going . . . to . . . get . . . fired . . . .

asshat Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck's Avatar

Stoop's grocery store.

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher's Avatar
    The internet just jumped the shark.

bunghole hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover slams and goes hard. hornlover's Avatar
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh My God, can this thread get any better?

Keep bringing it $#@!ers!

Beer Me TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas grows his own roses TouchdownTexas's Avatar
    I have seen the end of the internet. We're done here. I've got your first bucket of beers on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullneck View Post

Stoop's grocery store.
    Who knew $#@!s $#@! in cans as well as bags?

asshat smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs is a rep whore. smuggs's Avatar

Closed Thread