+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Silver lining: Malcolm Brown is a grown ass man

With Gray's high school stats he will go somewhere else where he can be the feature back.

bunghole JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo's Avatar
    haha, nice troll dr99

asshat TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TexasEd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THujone View Post
    Other grown ass men on the team:

Shipley
    Fozzy
    Diggs
    Byndom
    Vaccarro
    Phillips
    Monroe (finally...he's playing his ass off)
    Concur.

There are a few others that are working on it.

bunghole Hannibal Barca WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hannibal Barca WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hannibal Barca WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hannibal Barca WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hannibal Barca WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hannibal Barca WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hannibal Barca's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dr99 View Post
    With Gray's high school stats he will go somewhere else where he can be the feature back.
    Shut your $#@!ing mouth.

That list of grown ass men is growing, so there is something.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    Except that he came here because of Brown you dumb $#@!.

asshat BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaboysareback View Post
    I agree.

But the man needs to learn not to run so tall. Injuries are prone with runners who run tall, like Adrian Peterson.
    I don't think he runs that tall.....He is listed as 6' but I think he is probably 5'11 maybe even a half inch shorter.

Runners who run tall generally get blown back....he always falls forward it seems.

asshat BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White GORN BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Gray doesn't want to be the featured back...he wants to split carries. He knows that is best for his future.

asshat Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrange&White View Post
    Gray doesn't want to be the featured back...he wants to split carries. He knows that is best for his future.
    That's pretty much what we lamented for a long time on Recruitocosm - because it's true. Papa Gray isn't dumb, plus with J-Gray's two shoulder ops, it makes perfect sense.

Malcolm is better than I had originally thought. If Gray matches expectations or comes close holy $#@!ing $#@!. I look for Gray to pick up Fozzy's grown ass man routine and also give us some looks in the Wildcat with Brown in the game.

The sky is falling portion of the fanbase should read that last paragraph again.

fucktard Txsbigeasy hates puppies and Jesus.
    Papa gray has already had this discussion with all of the teams recruiting his son! Splitting carries with Malcolm is the best scenario for both of these kids. The next level is where they are headed and not taking a beating toting the rock 30 times a game is ideal to keep healthy! What a combo in the near future!

Banned cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen cale is a Model Citizen
    Where in the world did anyone come up the idea that Gray wanted to split carries. How dumb. I have never seen a great back in my life that wanted to split carries.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    Probably from interviews where he said that he viewed Brown as a plus and from insiders saying his dad liked the idea of having Johnathan split carries with another good back.

asshat longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl's Avatar

He will be wrecking other teams for years to come.

On a related note--Grown Ass Man is the name of a Denver band. If you ever get a chance to see them, do.

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    Quote Originally Posted by cale View Post
    Where in the world did anyone come up the idea that Gray wanted to split carries. How dumb. I have never seen a great back in my life that wanted to split carries.
    I see you trolling.

Nice avatar Slim. I can't take my eyes off it.

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    Muchas gracias.
    Su culo es muy sabrosa buscando.

Quote Originally Posted by JMT View Post
    I would say that it will be to Brown's benefit in the future to lower his pads instead of running so high. Millen mentioned it several times and he was right. Once he learns to do that, and he will, he's going to truck folks and have a run or two that reminds folks of some of the highlights of past UT stars like Earl and Ricky.
    Millen was just upset Brown isn't a receiver he can draft.

bunghole ibleedzorange is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ibleedzorange is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ibleedzorange is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ibleedzorange is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ibleedzorange's Avatar
    i think you should leave this kids running style alone.......it works, and he is elusive. he never takes a direct shot. peterson still runs the same way and he seems to be doing fine....oh and mcnabb sucks (just thought i'd throw that in)

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedzorange View Post
    i think you should leave this kids running style alone.......it works, and he is elusive. he never takes a direct shot. peterson still runs the same way and he seems to be doing fine....oh and mcnabb sucks (just thought i'd throw that in)
    You should always do the opposite of what Matt Millen says. A code to live by.

bunghole SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip grows his own roses SideSlip's Avatar
    I think I was behind Malcolm in traffic the other day.

mulch hauler SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII's Avatar
    with a gay phone

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    at least its in readable english

asshat Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson grows his own roses Mike_Tyson's Avatar
    I think he meant that his phone is cray.

bunghole The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass's Avatar
    I'd like to commend Mr.Brown for the impeccable use of his apostrophe. Too often it is butchered but Malcolm has it on lock-down. The more pertinent question is, does he wear a practice jersey bearing his name around campus?

asshat Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face GORN Basil Your Face's Avatar
    I clicked on this link fully expecting a bump saying he was a giant disgusting lardass and Benie gave up him so he's now a defensive end that we'll make a tackle as a junior and he'll eventually eat all the barbeque ribs and become a standout in the NFL as a fupa lineman, which is great and all for him, but would suck for our running back corps.

asshat Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Gold Club Shutup Lou Holtz's Avatar
    More importantly, why does he have a gay phone?

Banned eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen eric shawn is a Model Citizen
    runs to the end zone with one shoe
    Last edited by eric shawn; 03-06-2012 at 10:47 PM.

asshat Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smegma_Popsicle_II View Post
    with a gay phone

asshat thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutup Lou Holtz View Post
    More importantly, why does he have a gay phone?

asshat coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. coffeedillon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by cale View Post
    Yes another troolette

asshat Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17's Avatar

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornsgirl View Post

The only post here that's spot on. Deserves repeating.

Bismuth lining: hes a Tyler Perry Fan

Quote Originally Posted by longhornsgirl View Post

Malcolm will be a star, close to the level of J Charles, although they have very different styles

I'm terrified of Brown and Gray come Thanksgiving.

asshat JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. JW's Avatar
    ^^^

don't worry, $#@!roach, neither of them smoke the ganj, so they won't be coming after your weed

now, me on the other hand....

asshat honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn is a rep whore. honolulu horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eric shawn View Post
    That shoe is gay.

asshat TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo grows his own roses TankedBevo's Avatar
    "Shoeless" Malcolm Brown

Brown exceeded my expectations as a freshman fo sho! Only more Beastiness to come!

Quote Originally Posted by JW View Post
    ^^^

don't worry, $#@!roach, neither of them smoke the ganj, so they won't be coming after your weed

now, me on the other hand....
    That's a relief... what's the odds they deal it? We are short on dealers right now...

asshat HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH grows his own roses HOOK'EMHOOAH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frog1288 View Post
    That's a relief... what's the odds they deal it? We are short on dealers right now...
    your av still go to school at thcu? might have to [try and] talk the wife into a 3way.

asshat BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo is a rep whore. BallamaticBevo's Avatar
    making you feel inferior because you're on the grill b
    fact check: Brown is not a grown ass man for another 22 years

asshat MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. MrHelobious's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TankedBevo View Post
    "Shoeless" Malcolm Brown

Hope he starts wearing spat next year.

asshat CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frog1288 View Post
    I'm terrified of Brown and Gray come Thanksgiving.
    I have bad news for you: you also have to worry about Joe B.

asshat Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses Red Grenadine grows his own roses
    So pumped to see this next year

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by domedriver View Post

asshat Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad grows his own roses Sleepygrad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by domedriver View Post
    Our backfield might be pretty decent this year...

+ Reply to Thread